Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

La Femme by Caleb_71

Go down 
+3
SimEm
Astral Faery
Caleb_71
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-09-22

La Femme by Caleb_71 Empty
PostSubject: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 6:37 am

Here is the family home, 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, a lounge room, a two car garage, room for a pond and swimming pool. Price so far is $30,490 with no windows, no lighting, bare walls and floors so some extras are affordable.

Before you ask, the chairs, toilets, beds and three tile TV were $1 each and each shower head was $25 each, don't ask me where they came from as I have no idea, except for the shower head. The 4 lounge chairs are a luxury, the family will love.

Now to make the family, move in and update the dwelling.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LaFemmeHouse1

La Femme by Caleb_71 LaFemmeHouse
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 7:52 am

Wow!! That house is huge! I look forward to seeing us struggle to fix it up.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 10:24 am

Nice start, Russ. Your house looks like it's about in the same state as the house I built last night. It's going to be fun to see how our families are able to fix up their living spaces. That's pretty nice that we each get our own bathroom. In my house we have to share just two, maybe at some point I'll try to add a third. What's that space at the bottom corner of the second picture. Is that the garage? Do you know what the empty rooms on the left are going to be yet?
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Ullwera

Ullwera

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 11:49 am

Oh that was a big house, and own bathrooms that´s luxury. I have only two bathrooms like you Em.

Looking good so far Caleb!
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 6:38 pm

SimEm wrote:
What's that space at the bottom corner of the second picture. Is that the garage? Do you know what the empty rooms on the left are going to be yet?

The bottom corner, is a garage just no driveways installed. The empty rooms are two bedrooms with no doors as yet, two of the bedrooms are shared ATM.

Yes it is a big house, but then that is my style of play, I am not a lover of multiple storied dwellings and actually with a house this size I would normally have as four bedrooms, this a small house for me.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 9:20 pm

You got a lot of bang for your buck, Russ. It's looking good already. A swimming pool and a bedroom & bathroom for each sibling? Wow!
You're off to a great start.
It helps if we have some $1 downloads in your game when trying NOT to use the money cheat.
I don't know that I do at this time, but I have in the past.

I'm just the opposite of you. I rarely play with big homes/estates/mansions...if ever!
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 10:16 pm

Looks like a very comfortable house for us all to live in Russ. I so appreciate everyone having their own rooms. I can't say whether or not I'll be that accomodating in the beginning. You shall all have to wait and see.

I agree with your style of usual play Russ - I usually play larger homes.

It's fun to see how everyone is posting. I hope I can soon. La Femme by Caleb_71 252500
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 7th 2009, 1:13 am

Took a while but here is a CAS picie, they have moved in with 50,000 Simoleons and did well, spending wisely.

Tried my best with the clothing I had, Ari's full ensemble is black, it suits her and Elle did you mean to click fat as you will be working out instantly here in my game?

La Femme by Caleb_71 LaFemmeFamily
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 7th 2009, 6:47 am

Ooh! I'm loving my outfit! Gold
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

Number of posts : 2910
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 7th 2009, 7:23 am

Russ wrote:
Elle did you mean to click fat as you will be working out instantly here in my game?

Did I leave that? I was looking at the fat morph on this outfit as I had never used it in game before. No bother, a little exercise never hurt anyone.

Russ, that's a pretty elaborate (but nice) start. Private bathrooms, cool. It is so much fun watching the same characters played with different minds. I am loving this.
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 7th 2009, 9:09 am

The house is updated, with a balance of 2,686 Simoleons for expenses. The skill building has begun.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LaFemmeHouse2
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 7th 2009, 12:26 pm

Wow, we're looking pretty good and the house is really shaping up nicely too. We already have a car, that's pretty nice!

I noticed the fat morph was turned on for Elle Sim too, when I went through the other clothing types to make sure she had decent pajamas, underwear, etc. I left it like it was though. I think she looks great in that outfit, even with the fat type selected.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 7th 2009, 10:26 pm

Interesting choice of ensemble for Ari. lol
Ummm ... Very sexy for a shy Pisces. What did you package yourself in, AF?

It's neat to see everyone together like that. You're off to a great start, Russ.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 7th 2009, 10:31 pm

Sugah Sim wrote:

La Femme by Caleb_71 308424 I was thinking the same thing!

The house is awesome. I'm happy that in some of our story plays that we get to live in a nice abode.
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 7th 2009, 11:04 pm

Sugah Sim wrote:
Ummm ... Very sexy for a shy Pisces. What did you package yourself in, AF?

When you load Ari up you will see, I thought the outfit really suited the style that she represented to me, someone about twenty.

Can you remember back during or after college, man hunting your future partner, well this what you are doing in this little episode?
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 6:58 am

sigh...20 - yeah those days are long gone, sadly. In RL I would be way too shy to every wear anything like that, but there is that alter ego inside of me that would really like to!!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 7:05 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
In RL I would be way too shy to every wear anything like that, but there is that alter ego inside of me that would really like to!!

You Go Girl!! La Femme by Caleb_71 442728
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 13th 2009, 6:44 am

Well the family moved in and started skilling up.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF1

Well the noise is only hurting one ear, I must clear out the other.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF2

Exercise Elle, exercise.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF3

Ari, not keeping her mind on the task at hand.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF4

V could no longer study, the noise was not for dancing or anything else she could think of.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF5

Elle and V producing feathers.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF6

Russ working on the lovely Olivia, hoping he has a chance?

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF7

An elf for Ari?

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF8

A girls' gathering when V was invited downtown, with Elle tagging along.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF9SeanKu

One of the few males Sean Ku, dropped in while the Elle and V were Downtown. (By clearing out all males, it will take a while to get the stocks up)

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF10

Sugah, tis 3am, you received a promotion, well done, but you don't have to wake the neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 13th 2009, 9:21 am

OMG that is so funny! Sugah does the exact same thing in my game one night when she comes home from work! At 3 a.m. lol

Oh please age the elderly elf down if you have him intended for me, ha ha.

But I'd be happy to take Sean - he's really cute. ;)

Great shots. Fun to see what we're up to in your game.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 13th 2009, 12:46 pm

I thought I was a good musician, hopefully I can improve! La Femme by Caleb_71 721850

Nice pics! I think I have to take my family out on town to meet people.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 13th 2009, 1:14 pm

I agree, the pictures are wonderful Russ.

I cracked up at your expression to listening to Uli and Sugah's attempt at music.

I also agree with Ari - the elf is handsome. I would prefer him to be younger too.....well, actually I've dated guys much older than me so I don't know if I'd have issue with that.

It's so fun to see how different everyone's challenges are.
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 13th 2009, 3:36 pm

Thank you everyone.

Actually the Elf is game produced and he is the cook at Crypt-O-Night, Downtown. I added his pic, as I thought it was ironic that the first male I saw in game was an Elf. I can age him down no problem, but the game is only in it's early stages so we will see what ensues.

There is a long haired blonde guy named Alec Sell (that's from memory) coming up , I wonder who will put dibs on him?

I nearly have another ten pics, so the next installment shouldn't be to far away.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 13th 2009, 10:51 pm

Very nice pics, Russ.
I think it's funny that Sugah does the same thing when she gets home from work in Ari's game as she did in your game at 3:00am.

Looking forward to your next installment. Thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 14th 2009, 5:51 am

They are knocking over the promotions, but no tlme to spare worrying about anything else, just get the house in order, those single beds aren't much chop for the romantics among them.

Thought you might like to see your Lifetime Aspirations.

Ari - Graduate 3 children from College. = This is doable.
Elle - Have 6 grandchildren. = Oh, that is a toughy.
Emily - Max 7 skills. = Piece of cake.
Russ - Earn $100,000. = Too easy.
Sugah - Marry off 6 children. = 3 sets of twins might be needed, here.
Ulli - Max 7 skills. = Tis a cake walk.
V - Marry off 6 children. = Glad it is you, lucky you have 87 days left.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF11

Russ was quiet after getting a chance card promotion and an early mark, Sugah keeps working on the skills needed, the same as Russ.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF12

Now it's the girls turn to complain about the noise, dressed in PJs and undies, they definitely have to look into getting some wardrobes.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF13

Elle's turn, to tell the neighborhood about her promotion.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF14

Ohh some men, the Postman Gavin Ngai and Alec Sell to eye off.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF15

Ulli returns from work, takes a deep breath.....way to celebrate a promotion?

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF16

Dilligent Ulli has the present of mind, to get the mail and pay the $144 bill.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF17

Emily celebrates a promotion and that looks like V's friend from the night before.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF18

V returns and celebrates, while Emily along with Jordan Larrea, really look impressed.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF19

With everyone getting paid they could afford to update the bathrooms, with a sink and cabinet each.

La Femme by Caleb_71 LF20

Ulli was really impressed, by the new sculpture.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 EmptyDecember 14th 2009, 8:59 am

I really have to check out my lifetime aspirations on the family.

Alec Sell´s body painting is not.....well yellow and blue is a nice combination but a lama.....

Nice pics and the bathroom´s starts to look good. I have still ony two bathrooms and the girls are fighting over them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Femme by Caleb_71   La Femme by Caleb_71 Empty

Back to top Go down

La Femme by Caleb_71
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next