Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Ari's La Femme Project

Go down 
+5
SimEm
Ullwera
Sugah Sim
Hunter
Astral Faery
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Ari's La Femme Project Empty
PostSubject: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 10:19 am

Well, as I stated earlier, the house isn't all that big, so the siblings were able to afford a house with all the basics. After moving Russ in, we had money to upgrade a few things and add a bedroom just for him. I forgot to take a pic of the outside of the house - probably because I'm not really happy with it. Building just ain't my thang. However, we all live on the beach, so who cares what the house looks like, eh? Most of us are outside often, anyway.

For the first few days I got everyone set up with their secondary aspirations, chosen hobbies, and the careers they wanted. And I just let them loose to do what they wanted. I started with the old Elle, but will put the new one in my game for next time.

Ari's La Femme Project Day1
Several of us wasted no time in getting started having fun. Ulli practices her sandcastle making skills, V digs for treasures, and Em tries to get a tan.

Ari's La Femme Project Yuk
After some freshly grilled hamburgers (from the very cheap grill), the sisters retire to other interests, while Russ reflects about his life, amidst all the dirty dishes.

Ari's La Femme Project Yuk2
On his own, Russ decides to clean up after the ladies, and doesn't seem to mind one bit. Thanks, bro!

Ari's La Femme Project Russbed
I thought it interesting that Russ chose the bedroom I had in mind for him.

Ari's La Femme Project Chatting
After everyone goes to sleep for the night, Ulli and Ari chat about makeup, the weather, and all kinds of things.

Ari's La Femme Project Ullibed
Then Ulli chooses an empty bed for the evening.

Ari's La Femme Project Yeahright
Ari hits the restroom before bed, and even has the decency to scrub the bowl. Yeah, like that ever happens in real life, lol.

Ari's La Femme Project Morning1
Here's a far shot of the upper floor, and you can see everyone rising bright and early, taking a moment to make the beds they slept in. Except for Elle, who heads downstairs. From left to right we have Russ, Ulli, V, Ari, and in the back Em and Sugah.

Ari's La Femme Project Bathroomcluster1
Then we have a bathroom cluster as everyone heads to the same place. Ulli impatiently shoos everyone out. Russ's idea of making each sibling a separate bathroom is brilliant, but I don't really have the space for it. We all have to share two. I could possibly cut one in half and make mini bathrooms, I guess.

Ari's La Femme Project Downthestairs
Then everyone heads downstairs.

Ari's La Femme Project Outside
V and Russ go outside to play catch. V is not bothered by the fact that she's still in her undies.

Ari's La Femme Project Ulliskips
I accidentally didn't notice Ulli on the beach making sandcastles while her carpool came and went, and the family can't afford a car yet, so she played hooky. She wasn't the only one, a couple more of us have done the same - so I need to pay more attention!

Ari's La Femme Project Elf-1
Oh look! Our first neighborhood elf! And he's quite the looker. NOT. Time for a makeover. Aging down to adult will be the first thing we do, then we'll tackle that mop. I mean hair. He looks excited, doesn't he?

Ari's La Femme Project Elf1
Oh, mercy. DIBS!!

Ari's La Femme Project Sunning
Sugah decides to catch some rays.

Ari's La Femme Project Home-1
V and Ari arrive home at the same time. V is in business, and I put Ari in dance. You guys can put her in dance, too, if you want, I forgot to mention that earlier. Oceanography would also be ok.

I thought it interesting, that they should both announce their presence upon returning home. Especially since they are at the opposite ends of the shyness spectrum. I wonder how the game determines if a sim will do this or not.

Ari's La Femme Project Notouchy
Ari tries to give her sister a hug.

V - "No touchy."

Ari's La Femme Project Notouchy1
Russ and Em get home an hour later. Russ tries to give his sister a hug.

Em - "No touchy."

Ari's La Femme Project Wave
Then they wave each other. Look at their expressions, lol. That cracked me up.

Ari's La Femme Project Badconvo
Russ tries to talk to Em, but she's not impressed.

Ari's La Femme Project Stinkyemcleaning
Em was complaining that she was stinky, and headed to the shower. But then she decided to take a moment to scrub it down first. I guess she figured you couldn't get clean in a dirty shower, ha ha.

Ari's La Femme Project Hotelf
Ari tells us what she thinks of the gorgeous elf. Om nom nom.

Ari's La Femme Project Ellepromotion
Elle is the first one of us to get a promotion. Just look how happy she is!

Ari's La Femme Project Hotelf3
Could it be? Not one hot elf, but two?? Yum.

Ari's La Femme Project Heartfarts
Ari tells Hot Elf 1 - who is asleep on the table - how hot she thinks Hot Elf 2 is - even though he's sitting right at the table!

Ari's La Femme Project Getout
"Good morning, Russ."

Ari's La Femme Project Getout1
Russ - "Get out!"

Ari - "Alright, I'm going...sheesh!"

Ari's La Femme Project Lateforwork
"Late for work late for work!"

Ari's La Femme Project Day3
On day 3, V and Ari once again announce their arrival home to anyone that happens to care. But no one does, lol.

Ari's La Femme Project Emguy
Em's turn to use the crystal ball to see if there are any guys out there she's attracted to. Score! Forgot his name, but I think it starts with a T. I'll just call him Hot Human 1.

Ari's La Femme Project Ullihates
Ulli hates Hot Human 1. They argue about almost everything. For over an hour!

Ari's La Femme Project Notouchy2
Another guy visiting the house was getting a little too close to V for her liking.

V - "No touchy."

Ari's La Femme Project Sandcastles
Sugah, Em, and Elle build sandcastles by moonlight.

Ari's La Femme Project Nothanks
Now this is where this game confuses me. This guy here has triple chemistry with Em - despite that he has her turn off of red hair. Shortly after summoning him, Em headed to bed, and the guy put the moves on V. But she wasn't very receptive.

V - "No touchy."

Ari's La Femme Project Notouchy3
I was curious to see what the pizza person looked like, so I had one of us order pizza. Oh wow! Ari didn't waste any time putting the moves on him.

Piping Hot Pizza Boy - "No touchy."

Ari's La Femme Project 2ndattempt
Ari is a little crushed, but makes a second attempt. Will she be successful?

Ari's La Femme Project Fail
Fail. Not only that, but Piping Hot Pizza Boy looks physically pained.

That's as far as I got. The next time I play I'll install the new Elle, make her a sister to everyone and get her secured in her job. I'll also add Olivia to the neighborhood for Russ to meet, see if there are any other good looking guys out there for us sisters, and start working on promotions.

Having fun with this so far!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 11:20 am

Ari's La Femme Project 946924 I'm a "No-Touchy" Nudist!!!!

What a nice abode you have there for us Ari, even if we only have a couple of bathrooms to share. I think everyone's abode is nicer than the one I've chosen for us.

How lucky that we're near the beach too!

I was cracking up at the lack of attraction everyone seems to have for everyone else. Heck - half of us can't even stand being touched by our own siblings!

Hilarious beginning!
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 12:55 pm

We get to freakin' hang out at the beach! I LOVE IT!
Man, I am so pondering Bon Voyage just for the beachside abodes alone. I know I sound like a broken record, and couldn't care less about most of the other advantages to having BV,
but to be able to have my Sims frolic on, live near or even be able to just LOOK at the ocean/beach like this...Sigh.

I like the outfit your Ariself is wearing. Is THAT the one she is packaged in? If so, I'm keeping it. Looks great on her!
Plus, I like the barefeet. In real life, I rarely ever wear shoes unless absolutely necessary. That part of the ensemble suits ME just fine, too.

I love the pics where (a) Ulli is shooing everyone out of the bathroom, and (b) they all go marching down the stairs at the same time. lol

It never ceases to boggle my mind that Ari is a hugger in our game, when he is one of the shyer signs.
Remember I commented on that last time? No one in our prior Simfam gave out hugs as freely as Ari, even to strangers sometimes!

It's fun to see some of us SO NOT IMPRESSED with certain conversations or 'hood fellas.

This was great, Ari. I enjoyed your witty commentaries and fun screenshots/captures, as always.

So wonderful to have you back with us, btw. You've been missed in our little Sims community.
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Ullwera

Ullwera

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 1:32 pm

Ari's La Femme Project 740810

I like to build sandcastles.

Nice to live near by the sea again.

Great start!!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 4:35 pm

Quote :
Ari's La Femme Project 946924 I'm a "No-Touchy" Nudist!!!!

Ari's La Femme Project 721850 I guess they can look as much as they want, but they'd better not touch!

I love seeing the water and beaches that come with BV as well. It makes me wish I could get that ep. But my poor computer is totally out of space... maybe someday. It's so fun to see our simselves hanging out on the beach together.

I love the pajamas we're wearing. They're so cute. Do you remember where they're from, by chance?

Wow, so many cute guys to choose from. Hot elf #1 and Hot human #1 with the pretty eyes and especially the piping hot pizza guy! It's going to be hard to choose between them!

Great start so far, Ari!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 5:01 pm

Thanks so much, guys! I'm having a lot of fun with this so far. I hope to load the game up again soon and play some more.

Thanks, Hunter, for your compliments on the house. I'm very insecure when it comes to building/decorating, lol. I'll get some better inside shots next time. I was surprised that Hunter wasn't eager to be hugged, I guess I just assumed outgoing sims would welcome that. But man, she sure didn't like anyone getting in her personal space, lol.

Sugah - you know you've been talking about getting BV for over a year now. Go out and get it, already, lol. It's not like they're going to make any more EP's for TS2 - may as well go for it. And as far as getting what you pay for? That depends on what you want out of the EP. When I first got it I was taking sims on vacation quite a bit. But I don't anymore. But having access to beach lots is nice.

Ari is not packaged in that, but the jeans are here you'll find them on page 9. They come with the sexy feet. I love them. I'll have to check and see where I got the top from. I have it in several different colors.

Thanks you for all your comments, Sugah. I've forgotten how fun it was to be involved in a project with my sim buds. =)

Thank you, Ulli! Glad you enjoyed it. Gold

You bet, Em! And I'm going to make a downtown so we have even more choices. Several of the same guys keep coming up for all of us with the crystal ball, and I think we could use a little more variety.

I'll check on the pj's. We all have a set in a different color. Sugah has a gold set, but I must have forgotten to set it for her when I created her. But she got them with the clothing rack. V has a pink set, but always sleeps in her undies, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 5:06 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
I was surprised that Hunter wasn't eager to be hugged, I guess I just assumed outgoing sims would welcome that.

What's funny is - that's me to a T. Until I know you, or I get a vibe from you - I choose to like you from afar. Once I feel close or get a good vibe from you - I'm very hands on. A warning. Ari's La Femme Project 308424

Ari - you shouldn't be insecure with your lot building. It's a fabulous house and you've given us all such beautiful surroundings.

I just love this style of game play and I'm so happy that we're all enjoying ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 6:43 pm

Quote :
Sugah - you know you've been talking about getting BV for over a year now. Go out and get it, already, lol.

I knew you would call me on this!
That's why I covered my chunky arse by saying "I know I sound like a broken record". Giggle

Anyhoo, there are probably some new beachy type downloads associated with BV, too, isn't there? Maybe some Tiki stuff? I'd definitely like that aspect of it.
Is BV the EP that lets Sims dig for buried treasure? That's kinda cool, isn't it? What kind of stuff can they find?
It'll probably be worth it just for the beautiful beaches alone. You're right. I need to just shut up, get it in gear and just buy the damn thing.

Thank you for the snacky barefoot jeans. I've already downloaded them.
Oh, and I'm interested in the precious pjs in all colors, too, btw.

Quote :
I've forgotten how fun it was to be involved in a project with my sim buds. =)

Music to my ears, m'lady! Kiss
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

Number of posts : 2910
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 9th 2009, 8:46 am

Ari, I don't know how I missed this; I am watching it. It's a wonderful start. The house is cute; no need at all to feel insecure about any of it. I love your commentaries, they really cracked me up. You caught some really great moments.

Ari's La Femme Project 202885
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 9th 2009, 10:09 pm

I think I'm going to make this into a downloadable shirt.

Ari's La Femme Project No_touchy_tshirt-p235814665143231193q6wh_400

Ari's La Femme Project 721850

I have to stop looking at your screen shots Ari - they crack me up. No one makes better facial expressions than Em - and you capture them so good! This challenge is going to have me in stitches daily I can tell.

Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 9th 2009, 10:21 pm

You should, Hunter! That'd be hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 10th 2009, 7:03 am

ROFL

LOLOL That would be hysterical!

Thanks so much for the compliments.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 13th 2009, 10:19 am

Well, as per my nature, I went nuts and took waaaay too many pictures, lol.

This episode is full of several firsts, and lots of romance! As I've stated before, I have ACR installed, so hopefully no one is offended when they choose a partner and get their groove on. I let nature take its course in the romance department, because the randomness makes it more fun.

Ari's La Femme Project 1stfloor
I finally got around to taking some shots of the house. Here is the first floor.

Ari's La Femme Project Diningroom
And the dining room.

Ari's La Femme Project Upstairs
A shot of the upstairs. Several of us chose the same room all the time, so I went ahead and assigned rooms with the Myne Door that comes with Uni. From top left going down is Russ's room, Ulli's, Elle's, Ari's - top right is V's, Em's, Sugah's.

Ari's La Femme Project Outside-1
A shot of the front. I don't like the way it looks from the outside - the overhang is awkward. But it was the only way I could sqeeze another bedroom upstairs for Russ and expand the dining room.

Ari's La Femme Project Vsunburn
V is the first to get a sunburn.

Ari's La Femme Project Pizzaflirt
Piping Hot Pizza Boy flirts with Ari, but he doesn't look very happy about it.

Ari's La Femme Project Argue
Piping Hot Pizza Boy and Hot Elf 2 don't get along.

Ari's La Femme Project 1stfire
Ari is the first to start a fire.

Ari's La Femme Project Panic
Which of course causes a wide spread panic.

Ari's La Femme Project Aspfail
Elle is the first to go into aspiration failure.

Ari's La Femme Project Crazy
Hot Elf 2 and Piping Hot Pizza Boy stop arguing long enough to notice and think Elle is crazy.

Ari's La Femme Project Fight
But then they get back to the business of fighting.

Ari's La Femme Project Fight1

Ari's La Femme Project Stinkyari
But one thing they can agree on is how stinky Ari is.

Ari's La Femme Project Aripassout
Ulli expresses concern that her sister passes out at the table.

Ari's La Femme Project Stinkysugah
Sugah - "Hey everyone!. It's 3 a.m., I just got home and I stink!"

Ari's La Femme Project Russswim
Russ is the first to swim in the ocean - but with my prompting. What better way to get a bodypoint? I originally had him in Adventure, but switched him to Oceanography because I thought it would be more fun for me to play.

Ari's La Femme Project Emstuffface
The next morning Em is starving and can't wait for her brother to set out the cereal.

Ari's La Femme Project Emworkout
Em is in Natural Science. It's a pretty demanding job, and she needs a lot of skills. Come on, work it!

Ari's La Femme Project Elephant
Elle - "Anyone see my elephant?"

Ari's La Femme Project Ariworkout
Ari is in dance, and needs body points, too. I absolutely love these workout ensembles, Hunter!

Ari's La Femme Project Scottcute
I made a downtown for more male options. The Comandgo Emporium is one of the best places to meet people, because it is so small and seems to spawn more downtownies than other lots. Right away Em meets a cute boy named Scott.

Ari's La Femme Project Skylarcute
And V meets a nice looking guy named Skylar. Don't worry, V. I promise you this guy is good looking. I make him over and use him a lot in my games for breeding.

Ari's La Femme Project Dance-1
I catch Em and Scott dancing.

Ari's La Femme Project Dance2
And V and Skylar, as well.

Ari's La Femme Project Blinddate
But then, weirdly, Skylar says he has this friend he thinks would get along with V and offers to set her up on a blind date. She agrees, and the guy drops from the sky.

Ari's La Femme Project Blinddate1
Then the guy says the date could have been better and leaves before it even starts. Both V and I thought that was very odd.

Ari's La Femme Project Meetolivia
Well look who's taking a stroll past the house. Russ drops everything and rushes out to greet her.

Ari's La Femme Project Copafeel
Um...Russ? You've talked to her for only 5 minutes and you only have an 11 on the relationship panel. Don't you think it's a little early to be copping a feel?

Ari's La Femme Project Coloredglass
Russ invites Olivia to his room to 'see my colored glass collection'. Yeah right. Though it is impressive, more so than any of his sisters' collections so far, some how I don't think that's the real reason he's inviting Olivia up to his room.

Ari's La Femme Project Leaving
Russ - "Oh yeah."

Russ? She's leaving.

Ari's La Femme Project Cameback
And then she comes back!! I was more than surprised.

Ari's La Femme Project Andthen
Russ is the first to...ahem...you know.

Ari's La Femme Project Shannon-1
Someone brought this cutie home from work. His name is Shannon.

Ari's La Femme Project Notappropriate
Sugah - "Russ, this really isn't appropriate over the dinner table."

Ari's La Femme Project Ullibed-1
Ulli arrives home from work, bringing a friend with her, and doesn't waste any time getting him up to her room. I didn't even see what the guy looked like until afterward. I was surprised, because I was still looking for someone for her. I guess she made up her mind before I did.

Ari's La Femme Project Jake
Here is Ulli's new boyfriend. Well, I certainly see some potential. How about a makeover?

Ari's La Femme Project Jake1
Yummy. Nice job, Ulli.

Ari's La Femme Project Emsunburn
Em gets a sunburn, as well.

Ari's La Femme Project Ellepassout
Poor Elle, passed out at the dinner table.

Ari's La Femme Project Ellelate
I woke her up and sent her to bed, but she didn't get enough sleep and is late for work. I don't seem to have a career preference for her, so I put her in medical. And since she didn't have a hobby preference, I left her with the one she had, which is culinary.

Ari's La Femme Project Sharestory
I've had BV for quite awhile, but this is the first time I've seen this. Ari calls Russ up to share a discovery story about the conch shell she found on the beach. Russ and Ari have the highest relationship in the game so far, almost at 100/100.

Ari's La Femme Project Aw
Aw. This is what I found happening randomly out front.

Ari's La Femme Project Ellehome
Elle arrives home, announcing her presence. But OMG who is that gorgeous hunk she brought home with her??

Ari's La Femme Project Sugahlate
Sugah is late for work!

Ari's La Femme Project Emwins
Guess who V brought home from work? She brought home Scott, the guy Em found cute downtown a few nights ago. They play video games together. Em wins.

And now, the absolute cutest romance sequence ever.
Ari's La Femme Project Romance2

Ari's La Femme Project Romance3

Ari's La Femme Project Romance1

Ari's La Femme Project Romance
Say it with me...."AWWW!"

Ari's La Femme Project Yep
But wait, we're not done yet. Unlike Russ, Em was good friends with Scott before she took this step.

Ari's La Femme Project Sweetdreams
Sweet Dreams, Em.

Ari's La Femme Project Vpink
Finally! Since I told V to go to bed the night before, I told her to sleep in her jammies. When she puts herself to bed, she ALWAYS sleeps in her undies. Which is why you're always trotting around in your skivvies, V!

Ari's La Femme Project Makeover
As promised, Skylar got a makeover. *Drool*

Elle - "Yes, he's very handsome. Now can you get him out of here, please? I need a shower."

Ari's La Femme Project Makeover1
Elle - "Seriously, get him out of here. Please."

Ari's La Femme Project Makeover2
Elle - "Get out get out get out!"

Ari's La Femme Project Um
Um...why is Skylar smoothing out the blankets on V's bed?

Ari's La Femme Project Oh
Oh.

Ari's La Femme Project Sugahsandcastle
Sugah is getting pretty good at making sandcastles. Sims build creativity while building castles, and when they get better at it, their castles improve.

Ari's La Femme Project Vmakeout
V and Skylar cannot keep their hands off each other. Everytime I turn around, they are going at it, not even caring that others are present. If I remember correctly, Skylar is quite outgoing, too, so they seem like a good match.

Ari's La Femme Project Sheldon
Sheldon flirts with Elle in the bathroom. Ooh la la. I'll have to get a good face shot of him next time. He's VERY handsome.

Ari's La Femme Project Cute
AND, he's not the only one putting the move on one of the sisters. I caught Shannon kissing up Sugah's arm.

Ari's La Femme Project Leftout
With all of her siblings finding romance, Ari is beginning to feel left out.

Ari's La Femme Project Sugahyep
Sugah and Shannon have gotten very close.

Ari's La Femme Project Backrub
But then I cut back downstairs and what do I see? Ari is giving Hot Elf 1 a backrub. His name is Ian, by the way.

Ari's La Femme Project Rejection
But then she moves a little too fast for his taste and he rejects her.

Ari's La Femme Project Rejection1
Ouch.

Ari's La Femme Project Flirt
But if Ian instigates, Ari is receptive.

Ari's La Femme Project Hug
Perhaps things will work out between them after all.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 13th 2009, 11:50 am

There were lots of love going on! Ari's La Femme Project 393727

The boys looks good after their makeover.

Fire and fighting and.... oh my, everything that is importent for a good story.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 13th 2009, 1:30 pm

Ullwera wrote:
There were lots of love going on! Ari's La Femme Project 393727

I'll say! Boy, we didn't waste anytime!

It reminded me though that I need to move some good-looking guys into the warehouse down the street.

I cracked up at me being the first to sunburn. I've only sunburned once in my life and it was due to an attempt not to sunburn. I fake-baked before a 10-day trip to Los Angeles. It's fabulous to see myself clothed, and I'm very happy everyone seems to like the workout wear!

Ari - I like the house a lot - even though you almost burned it down! Ari's La Femme Project 721850 The architecture reminds me a lot of the housing I've seen in Pasadena.

Your screen shots are awesome and I still just love how we're on a beach! Sometimes I feel rotten making us live in squalor.

This is just about the most fun project ever and I look forward to more.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 13th 2009, 10:46 pm

WOW! You've gotten so far in the romance department. Does that ACR accelerate things quickly between possible lovebirds?

The floor plan you've designed is quite nice and looks very navigator friendly. Good job!
Thank you for using my wallpaper. I appreciate your support, as always.

I love the "wide spread panic" pic after AriSim set the first fire AND the Hot Elf 2 and Piping Hot Pizza Boy thinking Elle is loony tunes. lol

Quote :
But one thing they can agree on is how stinky Ari is.
Quote :

Giggle Too funny!

I love the expression on Hunter's face when she first meets Skylar. Adorable!
The Em and Scott romance scenes were precious. I enjoyed them.

Shannon is yummy. His face looks familiar to me.
ALL of the males in your game are scrumptious, m'lady. Verrry nice!

Did you ever tell me where you found our matching pjs? They are TOO CUTE!
I love 'em.

I enjoyed all of your wonderful screenshots and witty captions, as always, Ari.
Thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 14th 2009, 2:56 am

I wondered why you started with double beds, now I know, sheeeeesh some of that action was quick, they were romping before they even knew one another. Good story progressing there.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 14th 2009, 7:57 am

Thank you, Ulli. I'm glad you are enjoying the adventures so far.

Thank you for your compliments on the house, Hunter. I'm not comfortable in that area, so it's nice when someone thinks I did a good job. And absolutely do NOT change a thing in your story. I love the warehouse aspect and can't wait to see more.

Sugah - ACR can absolutely accelerate things between sims that are attracted to one another. There are settings you can use to control just how high a relationship needs to be before people start finding a little private nook, but I uh....forgot to adjust them.

I loved the cute romance between Em and Scott, too. They were just so cute together, flirting all night long.

Shannon is a townie - so his resemblance to any other sim is purely coincidental. Giggle After I created the neighborhood, I deleted all the character files so I wouldn't have to look at Goopy, Jan, and the gang. Then I created 2 batches of new townies so they could use my face replacements. But he sure is a cutie. Sugah sim thinks so too.

Here are the jammies, though I don't know if that's where I actually got them from.

Thank you for the compliments on the house, I really appreciate it. For the most part it is user friendly - the only flaw is the staircase. One night there was a huge cluster at the top of the stairs, lol. I think I'm going to install a teleport mod.

Russ - yeaaaah - kinda quick. But after the romance is out of the way, the siblings will concentrate more on their careers. I'm a big romantic, always a matchmaker, and like to have fun before working, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 14th 2009, 1:29 pm

Thanks for the link to those jammies Ari. They are really adorable.

I love all of the woo-hooing going on in Ari's Adventure. I'm guessing it will be awhile before my Roomies can even get anyone to come over to their dilapidated shack!! Ari's La Femme Project 721850

I think one constant is how cute Em is in everyone's adventure - and this one is certainly no exception Ari. I think it's sweet all the flirting she and Scott have been doing too. Ari's La Femme Project 393727

This is so fun. Too much fun!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 14th 2009, 3:51 pm

I'm going to have to use my "open the reply in another browser" trick to respond to your post as I go, Ari. Otherwise I'm going to forget all what to comment on.

I like how your house is shaping up, Ari. The bottom floor is looking especially good. If you don't like the overhang on the outside, maybe you can try adding columns underneath, so it looks more supported.

Did you have to twist that pizza guy's arm to get him to flirt with you? He doesn't look happy about it at all. lol!

Wow, that widespread panic over the fire, just escalated, especially with the two guys getting into a fight, didn't it? And poor Elle going into aspiration failure over it.

Quote :

Ari's La Femme Project 721850 Elle is a riot.

I like V's facial expression when the guy falls from the sky during the random blind date. How weird!

Wow, Russ and Olivia didn't waste any time, did they or Ulli and her guy either. I'm glad that Em had a little romancing and was at least friends with her guy first. Ari's La Femme Project 721850 Lots of romancing going on in your game, for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 15th 2009, 8:00 am

Thank you for the link to the pjs. They're precious. I've downloaded them.

Quote :
I think one constant is how cute Em is in everyone's adventure.

That's true, isn't it? I always got a big kick out of her infamous slouch in our original Roomies Adventure.
Now it's fun to watch her and Elle go back and forth with it. It'd be a hoot to catch them simultaneously slouching! lol
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 16th 2009, 10:44 am

Quote :

I think one constant is how cute Em is in everyone's adventure.

That's true, isn't it?

Aw.... Ari's La Femme Project 153899 Ari's La Femme Project 642848
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 17th 2009, 8:16 pm

I love the house; you did a great job. Did you say you built it?

Quote :
V is the first to get a sunburn.

What does one expect, running around half-naked all the time? Ari's La Femme Project 721850

Quote :
Elle is the first to go into aspiration failure.

The family sim in aspiration failure always cracks me up. Ari's La Femme Project 308424

Quote :
But then they get back to the business of fighting.

Gotta love a good fight! Ari's La Femme Project Fighting0097

Quote :

Ari's La Femme Project 232550

Quote :

Ari's La Femme Project 946924
Quote :
Then
the guy says the date could have been better and leaves before it even
starts. Both V and I thought that was very odd.

That guy always acts weird in my game, too. I think he is a Maxis glitch.

Quote :
Sometimes I feel rotten making us live in squalor.

That's what makes this fun, you know, that fact that everyone has a different story to tell.

And also, I have to agree with the consensus; Em is quite adorable. Great work, Ari! Ari's La Femme Project 53664
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 21st 2009, 8:32 pm

Ack!! I've fallen way behind. Thank you everyone so much for all your wonderful comments. I'm having fun with this, though I didn't play for an entire week. I did a little bit today, and will have screenies to post soon. But in the meantime, I took this:

Ari's La Femme Project Sibxmascopy
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project EmptyDecember 21st 2009, 8:42 pm

Ari, that is too cute. Thank you for sharing it and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Ari's La Femme Project 335101
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ari's La Femme Project   Ari's La Femme Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Ari's La Femme Project
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next