Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Story Discussion and Updates

Go down 
+2
Zayury
Astral Faery
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion and Updates   Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 EmptyApril 8th 2009, 11:48 am

Another awesome chapter, Ari! I read it and left a comment just now.
Great job!!! Will post this EFHIS update by Friday morning at Sugah's Place. Send Flowers
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion and Updates   Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 EmptyApril 8th 2009, 11:52 am

Thank you SOOOO much, Sugah! I greatly appreciate it - and the mood boost doesn't hurt, either! Send Flowers
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion and Updates   Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 EmptyApril 8th 2009, 11:59 am

You're welcome, Ari.
You know, I didn't say this at your EFHIS blog, but this story is fast becoming one of my faves of yours.
I don't know why it is ... aside from your usual engrossing style of writing, sense of humor and excellent screenshots ... but I'm going to guess it has a LOT to do with my growing affection for the lovely Victoria.
She is such a darling, precious girl. I truly feel for her and think she is a quality young lady, even amidst all of the heartache & dysfunction she faces.
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion and Updates   Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 EmptyApril 9th 2009, 1:53 pm

Aw, thank you, Sugah! So happy to hear that you're enjoying this story so much. I can tell you one thing while writing it, there were lots of times that my heart ached for Victoria. Some of the things that happen in her life are truly awful. But she is a very strong young lady and perseveres through quite a lot!
Back to top Go down
Zayury

Zayury

Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion and Updates   Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 EmptyApril 10th 2009, 7:34 am

I'M SOOOO BEHIND, AAAAA!!! That's what I get for being gone a whole week, lol, BUT I will catch up girl, and I can't wait to read this chapter cuz you know how much I LOVE all your stories girl!!!!!!!! Crush Kiss
Back to top Go down
http://panterasmemories.blogspot.com/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion and Updates   Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 EmptyApril 10th 2009, 10:32 am

Thank you, Sweetie! I look forward to your comments. You'll see your handsome Enrique in this chapter.
Back to top Go down
Zayury

Zayury

Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion and Updates   Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 EmptyApril 11th 2009, 8:11 am

AWESOME, freaking AWESOME! I left you a 'tiny' comment, lol, Embarassed (got a little carried away) but your amazing stories always do that to me my friend! Crush Bravo!
Back to top Go down
http://panterasmemories.blogspot.com/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion and Updates   Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 EmptyApril 11th 2009, 10:31 am

I LOVE lengthy comments - so no need to be embarrassed or hold back! Lay it on me! Gold And thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Number of posts : 1193
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion and Updates   Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2010, 10:21 pm

Astral you are so talented, i read the story about the little girl, that had a odd little brother and i had tears in my eyes, thank you for sharing this story, you make wonderful story's (and lovelies), your pictures rocks, you are really good on what you do... Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 262314 I will read more but not now, its soon six a clock in the morning and I really have to sleep! be well my girl! Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 642848
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion and Updates   Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2010, 9:38 pm

Oh thank you so much, Jackie. I didn't think anyone ever looked in this section. I'm so happy you liked what you read. I'm still not giving up on this story entirely, but I don't know when I'll continue it. Sadly, it may be awhile. Just the thought of trying to continue it sounds overwhelming. =(
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion and Updates   Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 EmptyMay 13th 2010, 6:49 am

Maybe you are like the Golden Goose (in a good way) you will lay your egg when your reedy Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 160608 story's are always best when they aren't rushed away, take the time, and you see it will be a fantastic "Shiny" continuation on this story...
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion and Updates   Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 EmptyMay 13th 2010, 9:46 am

You are so sweet, Jackie. I really appreciate your support. Perhaps you are right, and one day I will enjoy working on this again. I still think about it a lot, and still have a lot I want to share, but it's just too big of a project for me at this time. I don't want to jump back into it and then get burned out again. It's better to wait until I'm really ready. Thank you, kindly. Crush
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion and Updates   Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2010, 1:00 pm

You are most welcome Lady Astral Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 450444
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion and Updates   Story Discussion and Updates - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Discussion and Updates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2