Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Olivia and her family

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Olivia and her family Empty
PostSubject: Olivia and her family   Olivia and her family EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 7:58 am

I want to show you Olivia and Edward's Giorgio....

The only thing I changed was her hair as I had already put her in the game once and oops....this is what happens when you try to do too much at once....so she has a twin in town with the original hair..

Olivia and Giorgio have a beautiful daughter named Gianna(when I went to create a sim I let it create her from both of them and she is just stunning) and recently to their surprise had twins Bella and Liam.
Olivia and her family BellaLiam

Olivia and her family GerardGiannaOlivia-familymovienight
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Olivia and her family   Olivia and her family EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 10:28 am

I commented over at Sugah's Place on this, but...

What a beautiful family, Jen!
You're right. Gianna IS stunning.
Love her name, as you know, as well as Isabella and Liam.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Kiss
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Olivia and her family   Olivia and her family EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 10:46 am

Aww thanks Sugah. I love Gianna and I have kind of let her do her own thing. She loves ballet and has advanced at it rapidly. She loves to help with her little brother and sister.....

I can't wait to see like when she ages to an adult.... Olivia and her family 450444
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Olivia and her family   Olivia and her family EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 11:19 am

Olivia is a gorgeous Simmie for sure!

When I saw her in that first picture I thought it was Hunter! She definitely resembles her (not a bad thing).

Thank you for sharing such precious family pictures with us! Gianna is a perfect blend of her parents. Lovely, lovely family!
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Olivia and her family   Olivia and her family EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 11:43 am

Olivia and her family 826130

I do love your simmies as much as I love Edward's. They do blend together so well and they have beautiful babies too!!

I haven't seen Hunter yet but I am sure she is just as beautiful as all of your other ladies....

Olivia and her family 450444
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Olivia and her family   Olivia and her family EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 5:47 pm

They are definitely one gorgeous family! I can't wait to see what the twins look like as they get older. I bet they'll be stunning too. I thought Olivia looked like Hunter at first as well (she's the sim in Hunter's avatar.) The hair probably has something to do with it. Great family so far. I hope you'll continue to share more about them with us.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olivia and her family   Olivia and her family Empty

Back to top Go down

Olivia and her family
Page 1 of 1