Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys"

Go down 
+2
Hunter
SimEm
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys"   Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 1:06 pm

I had to get back to my Duddly family the other night. I saw a little bit of a show on TV the other night that made me consider turning this into the "Octomom" challenge, since she also has 14 kids. I could make my Duddly couple have octuplets and be done with it, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Here are some pictures for a long time ago. Just of the family having fun together. And me trying to get as many family members into one shot as possible.

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_3756c71a

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_f756c210

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_7756c879

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_f756bfe3

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_f75e435b

The oldest Duddly kids are growing up fast. It's almost time for Aaron to think about going to college or becoming an adult.

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_9756cbb7

Abigail is wanting to get her driver's license. (She's been wanting a car for a long time.)

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_b756d3a3

Baby # 7 is born, Agatha.

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_7756d528

I think Derrick and Diane are getting tired of these back to back pregnancies. Don't worry you're half way there!

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_575d0b56

I couldn't bring myself to make Diane have octuplets, but I did resort to cheating for twins, since she hadn't had any on her own yet and I suspect with 9 people in the house already, she probably won't have any on her own at the point, I don't know. Using the hack that allows more than 8 on a lot is new to me. I also sped up this pregnancy because At this point Agatha is already a toddler and Aaron and Abigail should have been adults already. I used some cheats to make them college students living at home, but it's not working right. I kind of want to have all of the kids living at home at once, but I'm eager to get them out on their own too. I can tell Abigail is itching to get out of the house. She wants to sell masterpieces and write novels, which is hard to do in such a large household.

Here are the twins, babies 8 and 9. Ahab (held by his big sis Abby) and Aida. (I was playing around with a program called Wardrobe Wrangler and found out how to make custom skintones available to townies and how to adjust the genetic values on them. I guess that's how Ahab's skin turned out so light. I guess I set the level on it wrong.)

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_57b17984

I bought a computer for the kids to do their college work on. Adelaide plays on it all the time.

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_37b17e98

And it looks like Ace has discovered online poker. LOL

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_f7b1803c

Aaron changes into formal wear when he plays the piano now. Has anyone else seen that before? He must think he's hot stuff! (Actually he reminds me of my brother-in-law here.)

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_b7b1821c

Meanwhile fourth born Adam matures into a handsome teen. He rolls the family aspiration.

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_17b18cb8

Aaron and Ace help with the fussy twins. Those babies are so in sync. I don't think I've ever had twins in the game with such syncronized schedules.

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_17b1b8fb

Now that she's a high school graduate, pretty Abigail gets a little makeover.

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_b7b1bb43

Not a very good picture of little Agatha, but it was so cute, in game she was sitting there singing nursery rhymes to herself. Her big brother Adam taught them to her.

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_97b1be35

Adelaide becaomes a teen and Agatha a child. Addy is shocked to see her little sister grow up so fast. Mama Diane has Adonis on her mind for some reason. What is that boy up to? We haven't seen much of him lately.

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_17b1c4d8

Here's a close up of the birthday girls. Not sure what Adelaide is doing with her legs. Must be growing pains? Somehow she's currently only one day younger than Adam. I guess I chose the grow up option more often for her and let him age automatically.

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_57b1c4fd

It's time for the twins' birthday.

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_57b1c5f4

Somehow I didn't get a toddler pic of Ahab. I think I was distracted by Ace's mouth. It wasn't like that before was it? I hope that's not permanent. Ooops

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_d7b1c61e

Anyway, here's Aida.

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_b7b1c6d1

Uh oh, it's that time again...

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_37b1c75b

(I cheated to speed up Diane's pregnancy and make her have twins again.) Derrick was worried. Isn't he used to this by now?

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_17b1c7a9

Yep, mom's having another baby.

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_77b1c7ea

You take that one and I've got this one.

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_37b1c7f3

Welcome #10 and #11, Ajay and Akira. I'm going to have trouble with these two, telling them apart is going to be a challenge. If they weren't a boy and a girl, I'd say they were identical.

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapshot_373fc7ee_17b1c822

I think next time I'm going to try to cheat to make Diane have triplets. I'm not sure how. Either have two pregnancies back to back or make Derrick pregnant at the same time then I can be done with the baby making. And the next time I'm going to have Aaron and Abigail move out and start their adult (or young adult lives.) I know they're dying to.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys"   Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 2:46 pm

I'm so far behind in my posting!

I've loved catching up though Em.

"Aaron, Abigail and Ace scramble to clean up the house while their parents are napping" This touched me. Sugah - I LOVE that when Sim's families do that too. I've decided to let my model's live their lives - one day I hope their families will be this close and generous of nature.

Em - Ace is quite the gorgeous young man! I like you, hope that mouth thing is not permanent. Giggle

Thank you so much for sharing this family with us. They are just so loving and beautiful. They are really living up to the Duggar challenge.

As for turning this into the Octomom challenge - I don't think so. I can not say I have any respect for Nadya Suleman. Not a drop. NADA. Zilch.
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys"   Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 6:53 pm

I can't say I have any respect for her either. I was just thinking of a fast way to get through this challenge. Giggle

I really do like this family a lot. At PTS we once did a challenge we called "Passel of Moppets" where we made a couple have as many kids as possible. I got attached to the oldest four kids, but after that the rest were kind of a blur. This challenge is kind of the same way. I'm really attached to the oldest three, but if I spend more time with them I think I'll grow to enjoy the rest of the family just as much. They are a really creative and talented bunch.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys"   Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 1:00 am

Isn't it neat to just love your Sims?

Your last post made me think of my favorites and their families and the special bonds that I feel with them. Hunter has pleased me so much over the last year or so. I'm in the process of giving all of my models REAL LIVES and am in the process of creating houses for them all. They'll live in a new town and I've vowed to actually play twice a week. I hope I can.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys"   Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 9:48 am

That sounds like fun, Hunter. I hope you find the time to play them too. I'm down to about one chance a week to play the sims if I'm not doing other things during that time instead.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys"   Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 1:15 pm

Sorry for the delay in responding in our challenge threads.

WOW! Em, you are really making some major progress. And what a lovely family!
(Though Ace's mouth IS a tad bit scary. lol)

I love how the twins are so in sync with one another. That's neat.

Thank you for sharing your Duddlys with us. I see my Grenada Green wall paper ... YESSS! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys"   Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 3:37 pm

I decided to go back and visit this family, since Cally said she was interested in them. I was going to update, but photobucket was being difficult again. Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 95772 I still want to share at least one picture. I sent the oldest two, Aaron and Abigail to college, since I felt they were ready to be out in the world and to move on. Aaron had already gone through more than the normal teen years, since I kept him from being an adult. They'd done their part to help the family and their younger siblings, so they deserved to live their own lives. They're doing really well in college, acing right through. I have a hack to make sims take their finals whenever I choose. They have so many skills and are so smart, they've had a high enough grade score to pass their finals and each semester with an A+ in about a day's time. I've been wanting them to socialize and have some fun while they're there, but neither of them has met anyone very interesting. Abigail would rather paint masterpieces and write novels anyway. They both have 4.0s so far. Aaron is majoring in physics and Abigail in biology.

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Snapsh15
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys"   Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 12:17 pm

How awesome Em!!! Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 262314

Could they be any more gorgeous??? It's great that they've got smarts to fall back on too. I look forward to seeing more from them.

Gosh - you guys all make me miss game playing! Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 252500
Back to top Go down
callydreaming

callydreaming

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys"   Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 6:00 pm

Many thank for going back to this family for me em, its great to see the kids starting collage and leading there own lives and i can i just say very nice looking young adults they have turned out to be!

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 826130 Thanks again hon i hope you are able to show more pics soon Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 983771
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys"   Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 8:40 pm

Thanks! Don't let me forget to come back and share the rest of the pictures.

Photobucket makes me feel like this Pull Hair Yell sometimes. Hopefully it will be more cooperative with me next time.

I miss playing sometimes too. I think I'm going to have to cut back on internet activities, like forum posting and facebook games and spend a little more time simming for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys"   Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Em's Dugger Challenge - "The Duddlys"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2