Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis"   Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2009, 8:40 am

I'd love it if you'd join in on one of our challenges, Ulli. That'd be awesome!
Thank you for the anniversary wishes. We had a lovely day, from start to finish.

Quote :
Are Ala and Lono, exactly the same sim, except for Lono being male?

Yes, exactly. And I don't remember tweaking them too terribly much, Em.
Their children are darling, and yes, I'm thinking they should all look very much alike.
Sapphira's got some great genes, m'lady. Thank you, again, for creating her for Sugah's Place.

Quote :
Especially when the little guy doesn't hold still and refuses to lay down.

LOL! I know those moments quite well! It's a juggling act trying to coordinate the whole ordeal, when
they're squirming like worms or trying to play escape artist!

Thank you for taking the time to comment, Ulli and Em. I appreciate it. Kiss
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
SimEm

SimEm

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis"   Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2009, 12:48 pm

I'm glad you're enjoying her, Sugah. And it's great to see that her genes are still looking good in her kids at all ages. A lot of my sims, don't look so great in the other age groups, especially the toddler stage.

Quote :
when
they're squirming like worms or trying to play escape artist!

That is Chase, exactly. lol

I'd love to read about your challenges too, Ullwera, if you get a chance to join in. It's always fun to see what's happening in other people's games.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis"   Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2009, 8:24 pm

Quote :
And it's great to see that her genes are still looking good in her kids at all ages.

They really are, Em.
From infancy through adulthood (don't know about the elders yet), Sapphira's clones are lookin' good!

I got to play today a bit.

I guess the Kokopellis are doing so well, the old hag saw fit to bring them a genie lamp.

Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 Snapshot_77161f08_f73abdcf

The fam hasn't made any wishes yet. Not sure when or what they'll be, when it DOES happen.
They don't seem to need anything thus far!

Ala has reached the top of her Military career. She is now a general.

Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 Snapshot_77161f08_973adb34

I didn't get a pic of Lono, but not long after, he became head of the SCIA (top of the Intelligence career).

I'm not sure how much the fam has in their bank account, but it has to be well over $60,000 by now...forgot to look!

Lovely Kaela is an adult. She got a job in the business career and was immediately promoted from Exec (which is the level she started at) to Senior Manager. Not long after, she became the Vice President.
Way to go, Kaela!!!

Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 Snapshot_77161f08_b73ac8a9

Pretty little Kalani has morphed into a beautiful teen.
Here she is, with her older (adult) sis, Kaela, schmoozing about life and love and all kinds of important stuff!

Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 Snapshot_77161f08_573adf99

Kalista (child number 4) is now a toddler.
Kasey is still a teen, but only has about 3 days left til adulthood.
And the newest member of the family is another son (finally), Kayle, who is currently and infant.

The family is still super easy to take care of.
I hate to have it happen, but soon, Kaela will move out to make room for more Kokopelli bambini.
When Kasey becomes an adult and starts getting promotions, I will have him move in with his sister.

I'm going to be sad when the family starts splitting up, but I know that's part of the deal.
They're a lovely, fun family, and I'm truly enjoying them.

Gotta get dinner started and the laundry finished. Will return later, if possible.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis"   Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2009, 8:36 pm

My Stars that is one pretty family.

I also love that they are all so successful. I HOPE my Fuggars will have HALF of the drive and determination that your Kokopellis have.

You're so far ahead of me!!! When last I played I only had one child and I haven't even posted THAT update yet. AND I'm nowhere near $60,000.

This is fun though - yes? I love reading your posts!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis"   Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2009, 11:57 pm

Hunter wrote:
My Stars that is one pretty family.

Thank you, H. Our infamous Em gets all the credit, as you know.
I have every intention of cloning her Sapphira for more sims in the near future.

Hunter wrote:
I also love that they are all so successful. I HOPE my Fuggars will have HALF of the drive and determination that your Kokopellis have.

You're so far ahead of me!!! When last I played I only had one child and I haven't even posted THAT update yet. AND I'm nowhere near $60,000.

They work hard in their spare time, truth be told.
Don't get me wrong. They take plenty of time to play and maintain their closeness with one another.
That's something I failed to mention earlier ... all of the Kokopellis are very close to eachother.
Loving They are a truly loving family. Loving

I look forward to reading your next Fuggars update. Hope you get to play soon.

Hunter wrote:
This is fun though - yes? I love reading your posts!! Smile

Absolutely! I am loving this challenge AND the Kokopellis. They make it so easy, to be honest.
I can't take the credit for their success. They pretty much take care of themselves!
I have not had to cheat one single time with this fabulous, fun fam.

I'm glad you like reading my posts and am grateful for any and all comments.
It's definitely part of the fun!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis"   Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2009, 11:03 am

They grow up, so fast, don't they! It looks like your family is truly thriving.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Ullwera

Ullwera

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis"   Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2009, 12:03 pm

Oh they are so sweet Kaela and Kalani sitting in the sofa talking about important stuff.

Loving Loving
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis"   Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2009, 1:06 am

Thank you, Em and Ulli, for your comments.

I was able to play last night for an hour before I hit the pillow.

Almost immediately, when I first started playing the Kokopellis, Kaela, the oldest child, was promoted to president in the Business career.

I thought this was a really neat, random pic. Kalani and Kasey (I think that's their names, lol) are doing homework, but their arms appear linked!!!

Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 Snapshot_77161f08_973c68fb

Another random shot showing how close the Kokopellis are ... This is Kaela and Kasey ... oldest daughter and oldest son.

Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 Snapshot_77161f08_b73c745d

And lastly, here is Kalani (#3) and Kayle (#5), sharing a moment.

Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 Snapshot_77161f08_573c73b1
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis"   Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2009, 11:46 pm

Go Kaela!!!

I have so much catching up to do on my family.

I have stacks of photos I need to edit and upload.

Bravo! I commend you for your success with the Kokopelli's thus far, Sugah.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis"   Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2009, 4:21 pm

Thank you, my friend. The family truly is doing well. I'm proud of and happy for them all.

I messed up last time telling you how much they had in their bank account, btw.
With all the promotions and the parents reaching the top of their career tracks, the Kokopellis have well over $82,000 Simoleons in their account.

I hate that I'll have to move Kaela, the oldest out soon, but once her brother becomes an adult and starts earning some major bucks, too, he will move in with her.
Then, I'll set them up in a cozy little abode and make sure they have frequent visits to their parents' place!

I hope to play later tonight or tomorrow, but am not sure what the day holds yet.

Can't wait to see your family's progress and pics.
Just out of curiousity, why do you need to edit them? I just post mine "as is".
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis"   Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2009, 4:25 pm

I shouldn't say "edit".

I take full screen shots - so the Sim Controller options are viewable too. I also size them down because when I capture them full screen - they're saved 800 x 600.

I also lighten them up a bit because for whatever reason - my screen captures turn out a little darker than what the pics looked like in play.

I don't do any magic photoshopping or anything. Not that I know HOW. LOL

Now that I think about it - FOR this challenge I think I'm gonna start using the ingame camera so I don't have any editing to do!!! Thanks - I NEVER thought of that!!!!! I'm a dork!
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis"   Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2009, 4:30 pm

Quote :
FOR this challenge I think I'm gonna start using the ingame camera so I don't have any editing to do!!! Thanks - I NEVER thought of that!

That's what I use when snapping screenshots of my gameplay.
For pics of my creations, I often do the "print screen" method, which, I believe, gives me clearer, better images.

Bring on the Fuggars, baby! I'm ready!!!
Let's rock n roll, Honey Bunny!!! Giggle
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis"   Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2009, 10:34 am

What a pretty family! Looks like they're all doing great, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis"   Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's Duggar Challenge ... "The Kokopellis"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2