Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Arrendale Heights Revisited

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Arrendale Heights Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Arrendale Heights Revisited   Arrendale Heights Revisited EmptyJune 10th 2009, 11:54 am

Since I have to move my site from planetthesims, I've decided to re-release all of the episodes of Arrendale Heights starting with Part 1. Instead of doing it all at once, I'm uploading them one at a time to my new blogger account, so it might be less daunting for people to jump in. It's giving me a chance to go back and edit a few scenes as I go and revisit the episodes myself which is kind of fun. My goal is to upload at least one episode a week, maybe two, depending on how much freetime I have. It's still a work in progress as I'm figuring out how to customize the blog exactly the way I want it.

You can check it out here.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Revisited   Arrendale Heights Revisited EmptyJune 10th 2009, 1:17 pm

Hey Em!

I think this is a great idea.

Maybe now I can read it from the beginning like it's brand new. If I read it chapter by chapter as you upload it - then I won't feel so overwhelmed!!

I'm really excited by this because I've felt I haven't had the time - but this way it will feel new and be little by little - so I can feel "caught up".

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Revisited   Arrendale Heights Revisited EmptyJune 11th 2009, 11:43 am

I actually had you and Sugah in mind, because I know it can be daunting to try to tackle the whole thing at once. I've went back a few times and re-read everything to refresh my memory and even skimming through can take a long time. Maybe I'll use this opportunity to go out and advertise in some new places.

I think this is actually going to work out really well for me. I was thinking if I start writing this story again from a later point in time with some new characters, I'd have to redo my old site and try to separate it into two, for the old stuff and the new stuff. But this is going to be more organized. Maybe I can look at IGN hosting ending as a blessing in disguise (ok, so that might be a little much. lol But there is a bright side at least.)
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Revisited   Arrendale Heights Revisited EmptyJune 17th 2009, 1:44 pm

The first three episodes are on the new blog.

Part 1 - The Bottom Rung

Arrendale Heights Revisited 1

Part 2 - Coping with Loss

Arrendale Heights Revisited 2

Part 3 - Past and Future

Arrendale Heights Revisited 3

Arrendale Heights Archives Blog

Check back weekly for more updates!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Revisited   Arrendale Heights Revisited Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrendale Heights Revisited
Page 1 of 1