Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited   Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited EmptyMay 1st 2009, 12:25 pm

Sugah's Place presents to you
- Strangetown Revisited -

Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited 5.01.09_Update

* SR Green Scapes Living Room *
* 5 new geeky ensembles for your favorite sci fi nerds *
* 4 fascinating, alien Sim models by AF, Z, Em & Ed *
* Sci fi wall decor for your Sims abodes by Ed *
and also by yours truly
* More wall decor featuring original sci fi images by Harry *

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
EKozski

EKozski

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited   Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited EmptyMay 1st 2009, 3:03 pm

WOW!

I like it......Great update! Everybody did a fantastic job.

God knows I'm a geek. I even tried getting a job at Best Buy as part of their Geek Squad.

You know, that first painting/wallhanging turned out pretty good. I was really worried about it, but once you look at the picture it actually does fit. I got lucky with that one.

Once again, great update!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited   Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited EmptyMay 1st 2009, 8:38 pm

Bravo! Everyone!!!

A fun update for Sci-fi lovers and non Sci-fi lovers alike!!!
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited   Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited EmptyMay 1st 2009, 8:39 pm

EKozski wrote:
You know, that first painting/wallhanging turned out pretty good. I was really worried about it, but once you look at the picture it actually does fit. I got lucky with that one.

That's VERY nice art work Ed. Yup
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited   Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited EmptyMay 1st 2009, 9:48 pm

Thank you both MUCHO. It's a different kinda update, for a change, huh?

Ed, I do so appreciate your contributions.
FYI: I included all four of your sci fi wall decor in the zip file, but only had enough room to show 2 of them on the update image. I love them, as you know. They're terrific!
Back to top Go down
Zayury

Zayury

Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited   Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited EmptyMay 2nd 2009, 5:17 am

FABULOUS update my dear Sugah! CONGRATULATIONS on having over 126,000 visitors!!!! Send Flowers Bravo! Party!

Everything looks AWESOME! Bravo! It cracks me up that Ari and I used the same skin tone, lol, great minds girl! Crush
Back to top Go down
http://panterasmemories.blogspot.com/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited   Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited EmptyMay 2nd 2009, 1:46 pm

This is an AWESOME update!! How very cool that so many people contributed to help you celebrate your fantastic achievement. All the sims are lovely, and the artwork is very cool. I LOVE the t-shirts! I think the Curious bros. look so cool modeling them. This was a very neat idea, and I'm really happy I could be a part of it. Harry's art looks great! I showed him what you did, and he likes the huge pictures. Thank you for using them. Ed, your art is beautiful! Great job, everyone!! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited   Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited EmptyMay 6th 2009, 12:32 pm

Thank you, Z and Ari, for your lovely compliments and also, for your gorgeous alien Sim models.

Z, I thought the same thing ... you and Ari must have been on the same wavelength choosing the exact same skin ... yet they look so unique and different from one another.
I appreciate your contribution, just as I do Ari's, Em's, Harry's and Ed's, and could not have pulled this off without you all. I do hope you'll be sending one of your fabulous Sims my way from time to time, my friend.

Ari, I'm so glad Harry was pleased with the way his art turned out. I intend on using some of the others, so stay tuned for that...

Also, thank you for helping me try to figure out how the Curious brothers could be a part of this Strangetown Revisited update. It was a hoot seeing them all again and using them as models.
I loved seeing them so much, that I started playing them again (which you can take a peek at in our "What's been goin' on in your game" thread, if you'd care to).

Many thanks, to all of you, for your kind words and wonderful submissions this update. I appreciate you all.

Send Flowers Crush Send Flowers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited   Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's Place Update - 5.01.09 - Strangetown Revisited
Page 1 of 1