Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

When Was the Last Time?

Go down 
+4
Sugah Sim
soloaris
AdriannaSimmie
Hunter
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 8:58 am

It's been awhile...can't remember when.

When was the last time you went to a concert?
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 3:33 pm

September 3........ When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 1387617zq028rpt9q

Despite not feeling the best, we'd had the tickets.........it was my first time seeing them - Brian's 42nd. Yes - 42nd. When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 308424

When was the last time you went to a movie?
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

Number of posts : 2910
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyOctober 11th 2010, 7:06 am

Four score and seven years ago...okay, maybe I am exaggerating but it has been a good while. We are not really big on cinema.

When was the last time you had a Slurpee?
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyOctober 12th 2010, 10:06 am

Heavens, I can not remember the last time I had a Slurpee!

When was the last time you read a book that was SO engrossing, you simply couldn't put it down?

Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyOctober 14th 2010, 8:25 pm

It has been a while.

When was the last time downloaded some CC for your sims?
Back to top Go down
lukiepie

lukiepie

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyOctober 15th 2010, 10:54 pm

I download every day!!! LMAO

When was the last time you had cottoncandy?
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyOctober 16th 2010, 8:29 am

Sometime in August, when we took the girls to the circus.

When was the last time you bought a kitchen appliance?
Back to top Go down
lukiepie

lukiepie

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyOctober 16th 2010, 9:05 am

EWWWWW!!.....can't remember when(I think I blocked it from my mind)

When was the last time you got to spend any alone time with your husband/boyfriend/girfriend??
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyOctober 16th 2010, 9:37 am

Several weeks ago when we went on vacation for our anniversary.

When was the last time you went to see a play?

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Number of posts : 1193
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 7th 2010, 11:51 am

so long I forgot when....

Last time you had a whole day by your self? When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 160608
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 7th 2010, 1:49 pm

Before I got married many moons ago, When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 721850 .

When was the last time you ate some really delicious cake?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 8th 2010, 12:43 pm

Last week, I had a good Cake from the bakery, and I eat it all by me self! When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 721850

When was the last time someone invited you out for dinner?
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 9th 2010, 4:01 pm

Yesterday.

When was the last time you played a sim from creation (toddler) to old age and death?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 9th 2010, 4:42 pm

When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 160608 Lucky girl!

Never happen! When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 153899 I like my Sims to much to let them die...

When was the last time you had dinner with the Caliente Sisters in Plesantville??
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 9th 2010, 8:28 pm

Sorry, I rarely let my sims associate with them; although when I play Brandi Broke she does from time to time because she was already friends with them before I got there.

When was the last time you play a Maxis family?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 10th 2010, 2:27 am

Now it was some time ago, but I played them a lot before, the last I think was (in Sweden) the old lady and her sisters child that is a teen and in love with Pollinator no:5 son, in "Oddtown" (that is probably not the name in English, but it's the dessert town Neighborhood no:2, maybe its Strange town)
Although, she has a lot of graves in her garden, and ones realy have to clean evry morning because the ghost are truing water evry were...

When was the last time you let a custom made Sim marry a maxi made Sim? When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 313554
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 10th 2010, 6:15 am

Yes, it is called Strangetown in English, Jackie. I think I like the name Oddtown better, though, as it seems to fit. I like to play the Curious brothers in that neighborhood, but I did play Ophelia and her aunt, Olive. I sent Ophelia and Johnny (Poliination's son) to Uni together and they got married. When they got back, that night Olive died, so they stayed in that house.

I usually don't let my custom sims marry the Maxis sims, but every once in a while I make an exception. One thing I almost always do is create a nice sim for Brandi Broke to marry because for whatever reason I like that family. Dustin usually ends up with someone besides the Pleasant girl. I usually create a nice sim for Cassandra, too, to help her get over Don.

When was the last time you played without using any cheats or mods? When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 160608
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 10th 2010, 6:49 am

I guess that was when I just had the game, well after I bout the UNI, I started to go on line to find things and started to download...

When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 160608 Yes the old lady just lives for 3 days or such, and she is reel angry when the reaper comes, sometimes (because I like her) I make her young again, and let her live a whole new life, and fix a lot of new children to her! When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 522428 She likes that!

Strange town it is! you right about that! Well Odd town is also a good name, maybe for another desert town! When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 3180

Brandy Broke she is a sweet girl, I like her too, she seams so happy for evry thing ones do for her, and she "never quit" strong soul, in that girl, just think to have two children and a baby in the oven, and her husband dies in a existent, and still be able to go on and be happy for the small things, I should married her for my self If I was a Sim When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 548688

Casandra I like her too, and I hate that Don Lotary (?) , usually I delete him, because I don't like his ways... but sometimes I let him live and regret what he done to her...

I also like Pollinator no:5 wife, In Sweden she is called Jenny, She is a sunny Sim, and she also have for maxis a good look When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 522428

When was the last time you had a barbeque's party for your Sims?
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 11th 2010, 3:41 pm

Quote :
...I should married her for my self If I was a Sim When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 548688

When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 308424

Quote :
Casandra I like her too, and I hate that Don Lotary (?) , usually I delete him, because I don't like his ways... but sometimes I let him live and regret what he done to her...

I usually end up playing Don Lothario so I can make him miserable. I get a kick out of torturing him. When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 732375

Quote :
I also like Pollinator no:5 wife, In Sweden she is called Jenny, She is a sunny Sim, and she also have for maxis a good look

I like playing them, too. For Maxis, they are a pretty decent family. My favorites of Strangetown are still the Curious brothers. I love to make Viscund miserable and Lazlo happy.

When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 Offtopic-2
It has been a while since I have not been able to play recently. When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 841648

When was the last time you played the Veronaville neighborhood?
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 11th 2010, 11:37 pm

Never......

I've never played that neighborhood......isn't that weird?

When was the last time you spent the day doing nothing?
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 7:07 am

Again, before I decided to form a holy union with my beloved. When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 308424

When was the last time you sent a sim through University?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 1:10 pm

When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 160608 I are trying to get a new Sani true that now, I started him like a teen (well I have a new neighborhood) shall see if I can go on, sometimes it is fun, but sometimes I get tired on the Uni, but there is sure a lot of odd Characters there...

When did you get a Big Laugh late when you Played Sims? When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 955991
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 15th 2010, 6:25 am

It has been a while since I have not gotten to play in a long time. But, that is all about to change as I have finally finished organizing my downloads folder. When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 658930

When was the last time you played the Beaker family?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 18th 2010, 6:50 am

Beaker family? don't know them... When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 841648 or maybe they got an other name in Swedish?

When did you download a new Neighborhood from MTS2, (I can recommended
"Elsewere" ) When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 252500
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 18th 2010, 8:10 am

The Beakers are a couple (Circe, the wife, and I forget the husband's name) and they live with/experiment on a sim called Nervous Subject. They live in a secluded house on a hill in Strangetown.

When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 Offtopic-2 Jackie, I have Elsewhere, too. I downloaded it a while back and never really got a chance to play it. I think, based on your recommendation, I will start there. The last neighborhood I downloaded, though, is Hysterical Paroxysm's Uber-Megahood.

When was the last time you had a creature sim?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Was the Last Time?   When Was the Last Time? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Was the Last Time?
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next