Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meilyn

Meilyn

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby Empty
PostSubject: Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby   Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 7:47 pm

Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby Idwqh3

It would seem five years after the birth of their twins Seraphina and Aurora, that this loving couple is expecting another little one. Let us wish them luck with the new arrival and join in the hopes for them to have a son.

Name of Baby if Boy: Kaim Lysander Holm
Name of Baby if Girl: Chihaya Meilyn Holm

The names were just recently reported to the public a few moments after the announcement was made.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby   Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 9:29 pm

Smile Good Luck!! May you be blessed with a beautful, healthy son!

I love the unique names you come up with Mei!
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby   Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 9:42 pm

Embarassed They sort of just come to me at times and others, I am just flipping through my baby names book and something pulls my attention. I don't really like using a lot of commonplace names. This section also looked lonely.. hehe.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby   Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby EmptySeptember 16th 2009, 10:36 am

Congratulations to the happy couple!

I'm glad you posted to this section. I'll have to remember to do so whenever I have an event happen in my game, whenever I find the time to actually play my game again.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby   Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby EmptySeptember 16th 2009, 10:29 pm

Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby 2qm2nar

Today at 12:00 pm, Kaliendi Holm has given birth to a healthy baby boy. The couple has named him Kaim Kaim Lysander Holm, weighing 6 lbs even and 18 inches long. The event was witnessed by the family and big sister Seraphina said she was " Excited to have a baby brother to cuddle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby   Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaliendi and Lucas Holm to welcome a Third Baby
Page 1 of 1