Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs

Go down 
+3
Ullwera
Sugah Sim
Hunter
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Empty
PostSubject: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 21st 2009, 1:19 pm

Welcome to Jezabelle Village - this is the Kerr House.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-1

In the Kerr house resides Krista Kerr.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs KristaKerr

and her twin sister Stacy. The house belongs to Dawson, Krista's fiance.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs StacyKerr

The Kerr sisters have a bit of a complicated relationship. In their early years - the sisters were very competitive over grades, sports, trying out for plays and cheerleading - but it was when Krista started to be competitive over guys that Stacy underwent a drastic change. The competition was playful at first - but Stacy soon learned that Krista had a cut-throat approach to ANY competition.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-2

She vowed to never compete with her sister for a man - so she withdrew from everything that mattered to her as to not have to compete with her. Withdrawing from the sports she loved, Stacy quickly gained weight and just began to forget about her appearance.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-3

Stacy became a punching bag for her older sister. Oddly, she learned to accept her role in life and continued to take the abuse well into their adult years.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-4

Stacy is strong though, in her own way. She lets Krista have her rants, she smiles and just walks away. Stacy believes in karma and believes it will come their way one day.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-5

But she did have a saving grace. Ethan. With Krista having a man - Stacy felt she could have her lovely Ethan.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-6

Ethan who listens to and shares all of her dreams. Ethan who loves her thin or not, with make-up or none. Sweet, lovely Ethan.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr7-vi

It is when she least expects it - that Ethan gets down on one knee.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr8-vi

"Oh My Gosh Ethan!!!"

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr9-vi

"I love you so much Stacy.....please make me the happiest man in the world and let me make you the happiest woman."

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr10-vi

"Heck yes Ethan! OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE YOU!!!"

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr11-vi

Ethan and Dawson discuss the engagement over a friendly game of pool.

~~~~~

Krista and Dawson discuss their own future later in bed that night.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr12-vi

"There's plenty of time for us my love. We don't need to rush to the altar" Dawson assures Krista.
~~~~~

A couple of weeks later - before breakfast.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr13-vi

Dawson begans to feel unwell. "I......I can't breathe."

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr14-vi

"Help me......." he gasps.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr15-vi

As Krista makes the call for help, Stacy stands feeling helpless.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr16-vi

Ethan takes his last breath and collapses to the ground.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr17-vi

"Plenty of time for us........." Krista thinks to herself as Dawson's soul is taken.
~~~~

A few weeks have passed........life resumes for Stacy and Ethan.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr18-vi

But as life resumes for them, Krista is left to pick up the pieces. She's learned that Dawson has left the house to her. Krista invites Stacy and Ethan to stay, she does not want to be alone.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr19

It's hard though. She is alone. They have eachother.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr20

"WHAT am I going to do????" Krista sobs when she thinks she's alone.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr21-vi

"Krista!" Ethan says, shocked to see her crying.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr22-vi

"Ethan......I thought you were in the other room with Stacy."

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr23-vi

"Krista - you are strong. You will be okay. We're both here for you."

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr24-vi

"I've always been envious of what Stacy's had with you. You are so sweet Ethan."

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr25-vi

"Krista. You are beautiful, intelligent and successful. When you're ready, when your heart is done healing - you will find love again."

Krista felt something now. She felt it for...........Ethan.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr26-vi

At dinner that evening, Krista realized Ethan felt something too.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr27-vi

They managed to have a normal dinner, but they both knew that something was brewing between them.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr28-vi

Stacy heads off to work at her restaurant "The Yellow Rose."

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr29-vi

"So Ethan......."

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr30-vi

"Tell me you felt something today too." Ethan just looked at her but remained silent.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr31-vi

"Life is short and unpredictable Ethan - Dawson proved that." Ethan would not budge and excused himself from the dinner table.

But later that evening........

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr32-vi

"Krista......"

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr33-vi

"I DID feel something, but I think.......I think we should keep our feelings in check. I do love Stacy." Krista grinned wickedly, "So why are you touching me?"

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr34

"Oh hell......." Ethan sighed and immediately locked Krista in a kiss.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr35-vi

"Krista - I don't want to lose Stacy, but I can't deny my feelings for you either." Ethan explained as cuddling her in he and Stacy's bed.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr36-vi

Krista laid back and pulled Ethan over her. "I don't want to deny anything either. IF your feelings for my sister were that strong - you wouldn't have pulled me into your bedroom Ethan."

Unable to control his desires, Ethan managed to put Stacy from his mind.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr37-vi

Until Stacy walked through their bedroom door. Ehtan immediately pulled himself from Krista and jumped out of bed. "It's NOT what it looks like!"

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr38-vi

Without being able to further explain, Stacy was around to his side of the room. Not realizing what she was doing, it was like her arm took over her body and lifted to slap him.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr39-vi

As Stacy continued her assault on her cheating fiance, Krista thought to herself with a bit of satisfaction - "This reminds me of highschool." She almost coulnd't contain her laughter.

~~~~~

Days went by and Stacy kicked Ethan out to the couch, or so she thought. Stacy had not approached her sister and Krista dared not approach her.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr40-vi

She just went about her days. As she spent some time working out, she thought to herself "IF my sister worked out and combed that rats nest hair AND quit wearing horizontal stripes that make her look more fat - maybe Ethan would still be with her."

She continued to see Ethan, sneaking him into her room after Stacy would go to bed.

In the days that followed........Ethan realized he was really in love with Krista and proposed.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr41-vi

They married in a midnight ceremony at the house while Stacy was still at the Yellow Rose.........

Last edited by Hunter on May 13th 2010, 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 21st 2009, 10:08 pm

WOAH! That's some major drama you've got goin' there, sista!
I like the way you're sharing it with us ... in story form.

Beautiful house, beautiful sisters mixed in with romance, jealousy and sibling rivalry.
Krista's a self-absorbed, self-centered, insensitive piece of work, isn't she?
She just takes what she wants, regardless of whether it's her sister's or not ...
or maybe because it's her sister's, huh?
That's just plain evil and hateful.

I enjoyed your beautiful screenshots. They're all fabulous, dahling.

You're off to an exciting start. Can't wait to see what happens
when Stacy arrives home to learn her sister and Ethan have actually
tied the knot! YIKES!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 22nd 2009, 12:51 am

Sugah Sim wrote:
WOAH! That's some major drama you've got goin' there, sista!
I like the way you're sharing it with us ... in story form.

I decided before I started the challenge that I would have to do it in story form. The ideas have been running through my head non-stop. Krista has no nice points - so playing her that way is easy. Stacy is a Family Aspiration Cancer.

Sugah Sim wrote:
Beautiful house, beautiful sisters mixed in with romance, jealousy and sibling rivalry.
Krista's a self-absorbed, self-centered, insensitive piece of work, isn't she?
She just takes what she wants, regardless of whether it's her sister's or not ...
or maybe because it's her sister's, huh?
That's just plain evil and hateful.

The house I can not take credit for. I downloaded it from MTS - and pretty much left it as is. I made a few alterations but not as many as I usually make to downloaded lots. I was so focused on getting started that I didn't think to spend a lot of time on home design.

Krista is........I think I'll be posting warnings down the road because I fear things might be a bit spicy for our younger forum members. LOL

Sugah Sim wrote:
I enjoyed your beautiful screenshots. They're all fabulous, dahling.

Thank You! With the in-game camera - which I'm NOT good at using - I just can't get the details and nuances that I need. I'm really enjoying their tale and can not wait to post the next chapter!

Sugah Sim wrote:
You're off to an exciting start. Can't wait to see what happens
when Stacy arrives home to learn her sister and Ethan have actually
tied the knot! YIKES!!!

I'm glad you find it exciting. It was my hope. I wanted to tell it in a way that would rouse emotions. I think Krista is taking care of that part for me.

Thanks for your kind words M'Lady!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 22nd 2009, 5:47 am

This is good! very dramatic start I loved every single word.

Good story I want to hear more Please!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 22nd 2009, 11:51 pm

I'm so glad you like it Ulli.

I know I'm really taking liberties here - I don't think Liz Taylor was quite that evil (though I don't know for fact) - but Krista is too much fun to play!!

Don't you have fun playing your Cindy?
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 23rd 2009, 7:06 am

Quote :
Krista has no nice points.

That explains a lot. Giggle

Quote :
The house I can not take credit for. I downloaded it from MTS.

The exterior is very appealing to me. I love the roof angles. Don't you?
You wouldn't happen to remember WHO the builder was over at MTS, would you?
I really like it.

Quote :
With the in-game camera - which I'm NOT good at using - I just can't get the details and nuances that I need.

I used to have that issue until Ari told me (and a few others at PTS) about the "tab" button.
I can get in so much closer and at better angles than with simply using the in-game camera alone.
Your screenshots are fantastic. Are you using Screen Hunter? (I think that's what it's called, lol.)

Quote :
I wanted to tell it in a way that would rouse emotions. I think Krista is taking care of that part for me.

You got that right, Sista! Yup

Looking forward to the next chapter...
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 23rd 2009, 8:30 am

I don´t know anything about Liz Taylor. I know she has been married many times and that she is an actress that´s all.

Quote:
Don't you have fun playing your Cindy?

I do, Cindy is nicer than I make you belive, the story would not be as fun if I didn´t use a little imagination and told a story about the pictures.
I always starts with an ide for a part for a story but the simmies do things I can´t expect.
And makes it more fun. Giggle
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 23rd 2009, 10:47 am

Ullwera wrote:
I do, Cindy is nicer than I make you belive, the story would not be as fun if I didn´t use a little imagination and told a story about the pictures.

LOL KRISTA is NOT nice - I don't have to do much! She flirts all the time and bullies her sister. I've created the total monster.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 23rd 2009, 7:48 pm

Starting off with a pair of sisters is a neat idea, Hunter. The girls are lovely (looking that is!) and so is their house. Telling it as a story is a great way to go with this type of challenge. I can't wait to see what the evil Krista does next and how Stacy will react!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 23rd 2009, 11:44 pm

Thanks Em! I will take credit for the Kerr Sisters - but the home I downloaded from Mod the Sims. I fell in love the instant I saw it and love that it's easy to play.

The idea of sisters has been rolling around in my head for awhile - but I NEVER have time to really tell stories. I thought by doing a challenge - I could incorporate a mini-story into it and killing two birds with one stone. I'm satisfying two desires - to do this challenge and to tell a wicked little tale.

What's funny is that in real life I'm the most peaceful person and would NEVER think to fight over a man - creating these people in my imagination is so fun. It's like "HOW EVIL can one get?" I would NEVER behave in the manner some of my Sims do - EVER. It is fun to play though.

I WISH I could get as into the Fuggars. I will NOT tarnish that family with scandal - but I think I need to come up with something to really get into it like I have with the Kerr Sisters. Ari has done such a wonderful job with the challenge with the roofless kitchen. You have done such a good job with the Greek Gods in the neighborhood and Sugah's Kokopelli's are just thriving and beautiful.

I HOPE to get motivated, but until then, the Kerrs will be front and center.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 24th 2009, 1:45 pm

I always try to tell a story when I do challenges or even just play the game. It's how my mind works and how the game stays interesting for me.

Quote :
What's funny is that in real life I'm the most peaceful person and would NEVER think to fight over a man - creating these people in my imagination is so fun. It's like "HOW EVIL can one get?" I would NEVER behave in the manner some of my Sims do - EVER. It is fun to play though.

Me too! It's fun when you make imaginary people act crazy and evil and do all sorts of outrageous things. Real life is another story though.

I'm starting to get a little burnt out on my Duddly family too. Diane is on her 6th pregnancy and ever since the 3rd one, she's been rolling up a fear of having another baby (and the want at the same time) and it seems like she's spends all of her time in bed or eating. I feel so bad for her and I just think, she's not even halfway there yet. The Greek gods haven't really played into the story, because my family hasn't had time to try to meet people or make friends. I'm trying to find a way to make it more interesting too. I decided to start the Liz Taylor challenge last night, since all of you are making it look so fun. My lady has met a lot of promising fellows so far, I just have to come up with the plot and the reasons for marrying and then divorcing each one. Hopefully it will become clear as I go.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 24th 2009, 10:23 pm

I think burnout is a good way to explain our poor ladies in the Duggar Challenge. I HOPE to figure out a creative way to overcome that.

I can't wait to see what you come up with Em with the Liz Taylor Challenge. It is so much fun to play - in fact I'm going to do that now. Yup
Back to top Go down
EKozski

EKozski

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 27th 2009, 7:20 am

I like the story!

I love the expression on her face as she walks out of the room. That smirk(?) gives the impression that she has a few more tricks up her sleeves.

I gotta see this continue.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 28th 2009, 1:55 am

The following might be offensive to some. There is adult content and there are adult situations from this point forward.

Hunter, nor the forum of Basic CONDONE the behavior of the characters in this thread. This thread is FICTITIOUS and is strictly for entertainment.

A couple of days later.......

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-43

"Stacy - I'm done arguing about this! It's not my fault you lost Ethan. If you two were meant to be together - you would be."

Stacy dropped it and decided no man was worth her relationship with her sister.

~~~~~

Coming home from work one day, Krista meets a guy named Sheldon walking by her house.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-45

"You are a very lovely Lady - I can't believe in all the years I've been walking in the neighborhood I've never walked down your street."

Krista, a huge fan of compliments decided to take his phone number and talk to him real soon.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-46

The next day she does. She invites him over for a chat and a little smooching.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-47

That evening, talking with Ethan she decides she's bored by him. She remembered Ethan to be interesting and humorous and romantic. Marriage seemed to bring out the boring in him.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-48

The next evening, she calls Sheldon over to shoot some pool and save her from her boring existance. Maybe kissing him in front of Ethan wasn't very nice........but it's how she felt.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-49

"Damn You Krista!" Ethan growls approaching Krista. Overwrought with anger, Ethan moves to slap Krista. "I wouldn't do that Partner." Sheldon warned.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-51

Turning away from Ethan, she says "I can't believe you were going to hit me Ethan." Thinking to herself, she came to the conclusion that if Ethan showed that much passion with her during their marriage, she wouldn't have sought out attention from another.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-52

Seething, Ethan approached Sheldon. "You are a filthy scumbag. Did you KNOW she was a married woman?" Sheldon smiled widely, "I knew she was an UNHAPPY married woman."

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-52

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-53

Ethan quickly learned that he was no match for Sheldon. They scuffled for a few minutes before Ethan relented. With no more drama, Ethan packed his things and disappeared from their lives.

~~~
Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-54

Stacy felt it necessary to warn Sheldon about Krista. "I love her, she's my sister - but she's fickle." Sheldon listened but was a bit skeptical because Krista had told him Stacy was a nosy spinster who would probably never get married. She failed to mention that Ethan used to be Stacy's fiance.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-55

Krista overheard Stacy's warnings to Sheldon. She instantly burned up with anger. "That fat, nosy cow," she thought to herself.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-56

When Sheldon disappeared from earshot - Krista approached her sister. "You better watch yourself Missy! You keep meddling in my business and you're going to find yourself out of a home!" Stacy wanted to defend herself and say that she didn't really say anything bad about her, but she decided to apologize and otherwise keep her mouth shut. Sheldon didn't seem all that upstanding - maybe they deserved eachother.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-57

A couple of days later, without much fanfare - Krista married Sheldon.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-58

As mad as Stacy was at Krista for being the way she was, she was still her sister and she couldn't help but be concerned about this union.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-60

"Can you just be happy for me? It's my wedding day" Krista hissed, noticing Stacy's facial expressions. "You're such a cow Stacy - lose some weight and get a man so you can NOT worry about my business!"

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-61

~~~

Running a major fashion company had many perks Krista discovered. Krista had just launched her new men's line and was auditioning for a male model to lead the campaign.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-70

She heard him speaking, but had no idea what he was saying. She'd met with him a couple of times before. He was smart, charismatic and most importantly - GORGEOUS.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-71

Ryan O'Daniels. She found that over the past few days, he was her only thought.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-72

She knew she had every intention of hiring him, but kept scheduling appointments with him to "audition" just to get him near her.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-73

He was easy to talk to and seemed like a very nice guy. Just the kind of guy she needed. Lately Sheldon had been a real bore.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-74

Krista decided to stop beating around the bush. She reached out to him and tenderly stroked his cheek. To her delight, he smiled. "Krista! I was hoping you felt that way."

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-75

Ryan laid a kiss on her that just drove all reason away.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-76

"Oh My God......if Sheldon kissed like this......."

~~~
Meanwhile at home, Stacy began to worry about her future.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-77

She was successful with her restaurant The Yellow Rose. It was one of the top restaurants in town. Local celebrities always dined there. Other than frequent squirmishes with her sister - she was happy. She had good friends. She wanted a special man in her life though. One to complete the picture. The one who'd be the father of her children, the one who would build the dream house with the white picket fence with......... "One Day," she prayed.

That evening, Krista invited Ryan home for a celebratory dinner. She told him he would be the face of her "Regal Man" campaign.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-78

Ryan settled in comfortably and even played a game of pool with Krista and Sheldon. Sheldon, feeling amorous, pulled Krista into the other room.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-79

"This is more like it," she thought to herself. Maybe it was true - a little competition was good for a relationship.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-80

But what happened next appalled her. Ryan stormed into the room and shouted, "How COULD you after the afternoon that we spent together???"

Enraged, Krista slapped him.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-81

Ryan turned and stormed out of the room, fuming with anger. Sheldon may be her husband, but after the afternoon they'd spent together - he would NOT tolerate her being affectionate with another man in his presence.
Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-82

To her surprise, Ryan's behavior turned her on. She spent the better part of the evening convincing Sheldon that Ryan had a crush on her - but that she did nothing wrong. Sheldon wanted to believe her, so he did.

Last edited by Hunter on May 13th 2010, 3:46 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 28th 2009, 3:07 am

The next night Krista called Ryan and invited him to come over. She explained that they really needed to talk.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-83

"Ryan, I don't think I can live without you," Krista said, seated across from what she believed was the true love her life. Sheldon stayed in the other room listening to his music - choosing to believe his wife. Her and Ryan were only friends and Ryan just had a crush. No harm in that.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-84

Ryan quickly rose to his feet, "HOW can you love me AND be married to HIM? I don't even understand how someone like you could be attracted to him!"

Krista held back sobs (or at least it appeared that way to Ryan) as she explained how horribly her ex had treated her and how beautiful Sheldon made her feel. "So you see, it wasn't really love as much as it was appreciation. I was at my lowest point and he lifted me up. I was vulnerable Ryan."

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-85

Ryan accepted that. He believed he loved Krista too. At least he wanted her very badly - more than he EVER wanted another woman before.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-86

"Ryan......Sheldon was sweet in the beginning. Lately......he's been........." Krista held Ryan's face in her hands. "He's hit me. He's very cruel. I want us to be together."

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-87

Ryan kissed her. "Krista.....there's only one thing we can do."

They'd spent almost an hour speaking, and Krista couldn't believe she was going to go through with their plan - but it was the only way.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-88

Krista knew she didn't love Sheldon. She also knew Sheldon would never give her a divorce without fighting for the house and part of her business. Sheldon worked, but he ran a comic book shop and only made a fraction of what she did. She'd worked too hard for the things she had in life.

Nervously, she went to the family room where she heard Sheldon playing the piano.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-89

Quietly she approached. "This is your last chance to change your mind Krista," she told herself. She listened to Sheldon playing the piano horribly.......God he annoyed her. "To hell with it," she thought.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-90

And she drove the syringe right into his back. To her surprise, she felt NOTHING when she did it.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-91

Sheldon quickly stood from the piano, "Oh My God!" he cried out in pain.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-92

Krista could not stand listening to him, nor did she want to see him actually die.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-93

"Krista......," he gasped as he collapsed onto the floor. Ryan entered the room as Sheldon took his last breath.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-94

And he was overjoyed. Krista loved him enough to KILL for him.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-95

Stacy entered the room too late. Sheldon was already gone and she was none the wiser as to what her sister had done.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-96

Behind Stacy's back, Krista smiled at Ryan.

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-172

As the ambulance took Sheldon away........

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Kerr-99

Krista and Ryan knew just how to mourn over Sheldon.

Last edited by Hunter on May 13th 2010, 3:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 28th 2009, 4:51 am

Shocked She is evil that Krista lady.

Poor Stacy she has to move and find a love of her own.
Move away from that bully sister Stacy! Do you hear!

Clap Good job on this one Hunter!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 28th 2009, 9:04 pm

Giggle I know she's evil...............

Thanks Ulli - I'm glad you think I'm doing a good job.
Back to top Go down
EKozski

EKozski

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 29th 2009, 12:19 am

I agree...She is one evil monster! WOW!

Ryan reminds me a pretty boy. I don't know why. I think it's the way he looked when he was standing at the poduim. It was the first thing that popped into my head.

This Ryan guy needs some delving into. Bet you find some interesting things about him.

Great story!!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:43 pm

Oh Ed......is Krista really THAT bad? LOL

I'm sure Ryan is a very interesting person.........but I'm afraid his fate where Krista is concerned has already been sealed. I'm done with the challenge - but posting little by little so I don't have one huge post and people can catch their breath.

I wish I could remember how I came about Ryan. Pretty boy indeed. I know I didn't make him from scratch - but I know I changed his hair and a few other things.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 29th 2009, 5:22 pm

I'll second what everyone else said, that Krista is an evil girl, but I don't think Ryan is much better. They actually might suit each other, but we all know she's not going to settle with him for very long! I loved the shot where Ethan caught Krista cheating. His expression was priceless and with the pose he was in, mid shot, I could just imagine the pool cue scratching the table and the ball flying across the room. lol

That's cool that you've waited to finish the challenge before you started sharing it, maybe I should do that too. I've got my challenge girl married for the first time, but I'm not sure how I'm going to break them up yet. That will be the challenge for me.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:44 pm

Thanks Em.

I really loved that shot of Ethan too - it was so perfect and I didn't have to do much to get it. Krista is a Romance Sim and just naturally flirts with and befriends every male she meets. Ethan should have known better given how he hooked up with her. He's no better either - I mean coming between sisters!!!

They've been fun to play and I can't wait for all to see it all play out. Giggle
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:25 pm

Good heavens, not only is Krista one fickle, shallow hooch, she is also incredibly cruel to her sister.
A fat cow? That's just plain hateful.
Why Stacey even remotely tolerates that kind of treatment, I can not imagine.

What a tangled web you've woven, my friend. I am loving this story.
It is my huge hope that Krista one day gets what's coming to her.
And at this rate, she'll have no trouble being married 8 times in her lifetime.
The heartless wench is definitely on a roll. Sheesh!

Keep up the fascinating work. This is fun!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJune 30th 2009, 8:41 pm

LOL Thanks Sugah.

You know - I just play them and they kind of create some of the situations themselves. Some of the poses they end up in LOOK a certain way (like the syringe murder photo) and my imagination runs wild and I just go with it.

I had a lot of fun with this particular challenge because it's so far away from anything I'd live or from anyone I would choose to be around. The story is pretty much played out and I'm posting bit by bit - I just have some finishing touches to put on.

I HOPE to get as inspired for the Duggars.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the challenge.
Back to top Go down
playwithnina

playwithnina

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyJuly 2nd 2009, 2:26 pm

I think Krista is worse than evil!

I love this challenge though and how you're playing it out.

I too hope that Stacy rises above and Krista gets what's coming to her. B**** Slap
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 4:06 pm

Oh how I miss posting here.

I have a ton of photos ready to go and I'm hoping to have a new post by end of day Sunday.

Krista although evil......maybe just misunderstood? Giggle They've been fun to play - but I officially put the project to bed. All the photos are taken and I've got the story in my head. I just need to post!

Thanks all who enjoy the Kerrs and thanks to those also participating!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs   Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Liz Taylor Challenge - The Kerrs
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next