Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Lashaya - January 9, 2009

Go down 
+2
Zayury
Hunter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Lashaya - January 9, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Lashaya - January 9, 2009   Lashaya - January 9, 2009 EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 4:28 am

6:30 A.M.

I woke up and spent a little quiet time on my favorite patio before my workout.

Lashaya - January 9, 2009 LaShaya1-3

Working out is something I do no less than 5 days a week. It's important to me to keep my physique. I love running, swimming and kickboxing - but lately I've found Yoga is THE RIGHT choice for me. It's no impact and really relaxes me.

Lashaya - January 9, 2009 LaShaya1-2

7:30 A.M.

I grabbed some breakfast, just some orange juice because I'm meeting friends for lunch later.

Lashaya - January 9, 2009 LaShaya1-4

I spent most of the morning on my laptop. I caught up on e-mails and responded to fan mail. I also checked my calendar for future shoots I have coming up. Busy, busy, busy.

10:45 A.M.

Big day today - I'm getting my hair done. I've decided to be a bit more drastic than I usually am. I'm going to go with a completely different cut and lighten my hair. I hope Fancy, my hairdresser does me right!

Lashaya - January 9, 2009 LaShaya1-7

I've worn my hair this way for awhile - and it's been that color for ages.

12:45 P.M.

The New Me!

Lashaya - January 9, 2009 LaShaya1-6

I think I like it. It feels good and I think the color compliments my complexion! Nice Job Fancy!!!

1:15 P.M.

I meet Hunter at Sug's Irish Coffee House - a favorite place for my friends and I to meet.

Lashaya - January 9, 2009 LaShaya1-5

Hunter is one of my oldest and dearest friends. She is the real deal - I could not ask for a better friend. I also meet Taylor, another dear friend.

Lashaya - January 9, 2009 LaShaya1-11

I'm famished, because I've only had juice all day and order the Crab Salad Sandwich and Sweet Potato Fries. It's one of my favorites and really fills me up. During the lunch, us girls catch up on what's new in our lives. My modeling shoot in Tempe, Arizona. Taylor's got a new puppy - a sweet faced little Chocolate Lab named Buster. Hunter - she can't stop gushing about her beau, Grey. My guess is they'll have an announcement to make one day real soon.

Lashaya - January 9, 2009 LaShaya1-9

They like my new hair - so I'm really feeling at ease now -but I'm NOT feeling at ease about the Monster Sundae that Hunter wants to order.

Lashaya - January 9, 2009 LaShaya1-10

I think my expression says it all. That thing is HUGE. It was good.......but I really didn't need it. I guess with all three of us eating it - it's not so bad.

4:25 P.M.

Gosh - we sure have spent a lot of time shooting the breeze. Luckily, the staff at Sug's never throws us out - it's a mutual love affair. We eat, we tip well and they let us stay as long as we'd like.

Lashaya - January 9, 2009 LaShaya1-12

Taylor tells me a joke that I can not repeat in this diary.......

We all have one final laugh - before it's time to go.

Lashaya - January 9, 2009 LaShaya1-13

Hunter always cracks us up when we're parting by saying "You complete me." One of us will usually respond with "You had me at 'hello'". Giggle

10:45 P.M.

Lashaya - January 9, 2009 LaShaya1-14

As I relax in bed I think about what a great day I had. After lunch with the girls I came home and responded to more fan mail. I called my Mom and we talked for a bit. Then my guy came over. We made pasta and watched The Dark Knight. Great movie. I'm gonna end my diary there. I'm gonna pretty much keep "mum" about him for now.

That was my day today...........
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Zayury

Zayury

Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: AWESOME!!!   Lashaya - January 9, 2009 EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 10:42 am

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! Bravo! Kiss

My dear Hunter this was delightful! First of all, LaShaya is BREATHTAKING! Both hairstyles suite her perfectly! I love her sweet personality! Your pictures are AWESOME! They showcased all of Sugah's gorgeous walls to perfection! Send Flowers

All your models are BEAUTIFUL! Hunter cracked me up with the 'You complete me', lol and their response, lol! ROFL That was very cute my friend, and of course now I'm super curious to see who her beau is!

GREAT JOB! Bravo! Send Flowers
Back to top Go down
http://panterasmemories.blogspot.com/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Lashaya - January 9, 2009   Lashaya - January 9, 2009 EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 11:09 am

What a cute idea. I've always liked Lashaya. Every hair style looks great on her. It was fun learning how your model spent her day. I hope there will be more to come!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Lashaya - January 9, 2009   Lashaya - January 9, 2009 EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 1:50 pm

Ladies!

I'm so glad you like this section. I do plan on letting the models fill this space up.

As for LaShaya, a beauty she is. One of my FAVORITES. However, in speaking with her - she IS going to keep her lips sealed about her beau for awhile. I myself know the guy and thinks she should come forward with him (as he's nice to look at). Yup

Thank You again Z & Ari!!! Glitter Heart
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Lashaya - January 9, 2009   Lashaya - January 9, 2009 EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 3:48 pm

You know how much I love LaShaya, as she was my all time favorite...the one I was rooting for (no offense to gorgeous Hunter, mind you) in the competition.
And I agree with the others, she looks stunning in BOTH hairstyles. Fancy did a fabulous job, dahling.

This is such a neat idea, Hunter. And I can't thank you enough for using my walls. I am so thrilled to see them in your game. Kiss

Question: What is that pink flowered vine running against the backdrop at Sug's Irish Coffee House (love that name, btw...thank you)? Is it wall decor? Is the tree near their table wall decor, too? I've never seen anything like that.

Must...have...the...copper...pots...
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Lashaya - January 9, 2009   Lashaya - January 9, 2009 EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 9:57 pm

Sugah -

You are so welcome Dahling.

I'm so glad you like this thread - I shall be posting here pretty regularly. YOU KNOW you'll be seeing many more of YOUR creations here M'Lady.
Kiss

(as for the copper pots & pans and the wall thingy.......I'll have to do a little research
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Lashaya - January 9, 2009   Lashaya - January 9, 2009 EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 9:52 am

Thank you, Hunter. Lashaya - January 9, 2009 Hug
You know how much it tickles me to see my stuff in others' games. I don't think I'll EVER grow tired of it. It's the greatest compliment of all to a creator, as I'm sure you'll agree.

I don't need the flowering vine or tree wall thingys...I was just wondering what they were. Are they wall hangings in the painting section of the buy catalog?
I've never seen anything like that before.

I do like those copper pots, though...
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
SimEm

SimEm

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Lashaya - January 9, 2009   Lashaya - January 9, 2009 EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 4:35 pm

What a fun idea! I look forward to seeing more days in the lives of your models.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Lashaya - January 9, 2009   Lashaya - January 9, 2009 EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 4:58 pm

SimEm wrote:
What a fun idea! I look forward to seeing more days in the lives of your models.

Thanks Em. You will be seeing more soon. Kiss
Back to top Go down
playwithnina

playwithnina

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Lashaya - January 9, 2009   Lashaya - January 9, 2009 EmptyJanuary 15th 2009, 12:45 am

SimEm wrote:

I agree 100%!!

This is a cool thread! You guys have some great ideas here.

btw - LaShaya is one of the prettiest Sims I've ever seen. Will she be available for download at some point?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lashaya - January 9, 2009   Lashaya - January 9, 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lashaya - January 9, 2009
Page 1 of 1