Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Adrianna's Playlist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Adrianna's Playlist Empty
PostSubject: Adrianna's Playlist   Adrianna's Playlist EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 6:36 pm

Music is my life..... there's always a song that will remind me of something, good or bad. I would rather listen to and discover new music as to watch TV. So here are some of the many thousands of songs that I like to listen too. I guess you could say I am really eclectic in my music taste... anything from classical to techno....it really just depends on my mood on any given day.

Adrianna's Playlist NzE1MzM1YzBiNmM5YyZvZj*w
Adrianna's Playlist NzE1MzM1YzBiNmM5YyZvZj*w

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Number of posts : 1193
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Adrianna's Playlist   Adrianna's Playlist EmptyApril 29th 2010, 4:29 pm

Gold Really good music in your play list, Like Billi holiday, Elton John, Frank Sinatra, Temptations, Rolling Stones, Bryan Adams, Blondie, Simon and & Garfunkel... well you get the picture, its a lot of cool music here Adrianna... The Wave
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Adrianna's Playlist   Adrianna's Playlist EmptyMay 1st 2010, 11:34 pm

Thank you sweetie! Adrianna's Playlist 577549 I do love music and my tastes change from day to day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrianna's Playlist   Adrianna's Playlist Empty

Back to top Go down

Adrianna's Playlist
Page 1 of 1