Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Ulli´s La Femme family

Go down 
+5
Autumnelle
Hunter
Sugah Sim
Astral Faery
Ullwera
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Ullwera

Ullwera

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyMay 1st 2011, 12:34 pm

You have seen it now haven´t you?
I try to use sims that is familiar to us. I have done some myself and Rafael or, his name is Hawk, he is dl from Oopsie.

There is more to come soon. Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 64998
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Number of posts : 1193
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyMay 1st 2011, 3:53 pm

This is a wonderful update Ulli, I also love the flashbacks, they are so cool, and give some insight in why we are like we are, there is some sadness in our life, all our mothers that left us behind Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 153899 , Err... was our daddy a serial killer, or did they just leave us ... ?? Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 95772
and why did they just leave us??? thats sad ... Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 841648 but there is some hope in the way that we took care for each other Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 642848 I think you make a very good story of this Femme project, and hope that you have so much fun with it, like we when we read about it ... Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 262314 good girl!

I also love the pictures on Ari when she playing violin... one can see her longing and sadness, very cool!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyMay 6th 2011, 12:13 pm

Thank you Jackie!

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_1a7ea72a

Ulli and Sugah has a day of. They decide to take the orange ride to town for some shopping.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_5a7ea84a

They went for the mall. They found a nice shop for clothing and groceries.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_3a7ea90d

Later it was time for lunch.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_3a8569e2

Back home Sugah starts to grill some hamburgers, she is our hamburger chef.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_ba8569d1

We wait patiently for Sugah´s big tasty hamburgers.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_fa7ac1e2

Elle is telling us about her day of. She has been out on the beach for the whole day sunbathing.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_9a7eaeac

Sani has been out with Ivy fishing.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_da7eaeaa

Ivy had a great day aswell.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_3a9161d0

After he had sayd goodbye to Ivy he had a rendezvous with Michelle.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_ba916b23

Hunter asks a dear friend over.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_3a86843b

The day ended up in the hottub.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_9a916d97

I don´t think Russ had a bad day either.

It´s really hot tonight isn´t it?
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyMay 6th 2011, 10:28 pm

Things are getting kind of steamy! I love Sugah's red polka-dotted sundress and Em's tie dye outfit.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Number of posts : 1193
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyMay 7th 2011, 6:57 am

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 160608 The pictures are Fantastic, you are a good Photograph! the picture with you and Sugah is realy nice (in the car). also good that Sani is good to Michelle, she is a great looking girl, and she seams to be right for him, he needs a steady hand, well we all know Sani Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 548688 Hunter and Russ seams to have good relations with their love ones, good for them, when shall you, Sugah and Elle find a boy friend? Elle is looking good in the sun by the way, I realy like her self me, in my game she is such a wonderful Sim, and she have a lot of friends, a good job (she is a scientist) and she always do funny stuff when she comes home ... well she does! Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 695916

Thanks for sharing, this was fun! oooh ... I have to go and eat something, I become real hungry, watching Sugah making hamburgers Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 740810
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyMay 7th 2011, 9:01 am

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 721850 Like I was going to tell you Jackie!!!

Nope you have to wait and see. Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 695916

All of the siblings are very nice sims they don´t fight and they always do as I tell them!! Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 160608

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 393727
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyMay 7th 2011, 10:35 am

Great updates, Ulli. It's fun to see the siblings as kids in the flashbacks. And it's neat that some of them are finding love. I'm glad that they're all being nice and obedient for you.

The view from the patio with the barbecue is great!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyMay 21st 2011, 10:55 am

Things are getting rather steamy Ulli! I need a glass of water after reading that! Yup Love it!
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

Number of posts : 2910
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyJune 1st 2011, 6:49 am

Ulli, I am so sorry I have not commented on this. For some reason it did not send me an email alert when you first posted again (or, I lost it in an email blast); either way, I apologize. I am so happy you are continuing the adventures of the La Femme siblings. Happy Dance

I can never say too much about your decorating skills. All the houses you post whether for download or as part of your personal game are spectacular. I love the home you chose for us!

Ulli wrote:
Elle works as a private eye and she enjoys her work.

I can definitely see this! I love it! Dance

Em wrote:
How cute to see us as kids! So we all have the same father, but different mothers? That's interesting.

dear Jackie wrote:
I like the passed time Pictures has Brown grayish color Smile you done a great job whit those , Nice going my girl ...

Yup

Ulli wrote:
SANI!!!! Crazy man you have already a girlfriend!!!!

Jackie wrote:
...(let me express the phrase in a different way) well he just cant help him self ... err ... he likes girls ... thats it! LMAO

Roll Floor

Ulli wrote:
In this house lives a girl her name is Ursula.

She is gorgeous, Ulli!

Ulli, I am so sorry I have missed your updates all this time, but glad I was able to catch up this morning. I love the relationships you have weaved for the siblings, both in the past and present. Fabulous job and I look forward to reading about our simsib adventures in the future. Loving
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyJune 1st 2011, 11:49 am

I am ashamed to be so far behind in this thread, Ulli. Embarassed
Where to begin...

I, too, enjoy all the (sepia) flashbacks of the siblings when young ... VERY cool!
I thought it was so dear that older brother Sani helped tend to the wee ones when our dad was busy doing menial chores ...
And that in his heart, he wanted to often get down and play with the small children, too, but had to be a "big, grown up guy".

Em wrote:
The view from the patio with the barbecue is great!

I agree. I was totally thinking that myself.
And Grillmaster Sugah's little summer dress is precious.

I also loved the pic of Ari playing her violin with the lighthouse view in the window.
I've always loved that lighthouse, but do not have the EP it came with.

Oooh la la! It looks like romance is in the air!

Will you be sharing the story of how we all ended up with different moms and one dad and what happened to them all?
IF you did share that background tale already, could you point me to WHERE it is amongst your La Femme Fam posts, m'lady.

Totally fun updates! I really enjoy seeing all of us together as one big family.
Thank you for sharing with us, Ulli.

Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyJune 4th 2011, 3:47 am

Thanks for all your feedback!

Yes Sugah I´m going to tell you about what happend to the mothers And i´m going to tell you how this man works but not yet.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Sani´s mother   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyJune 17th 2011, 10:57 am

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_7a856879

We decided that Sugah had to talk with Sani about this girl issue.
"Do you remember dad he had a new girlfriend like every month and then they started to bring babies ever now and then.
Well, we actually turned out nicely but do you really want eight kids with eight different women?"
"I only have two girlfriends this moment not eight."
"Ok, it takes nine months and you have two kids with two different ladies.
By that time you have managed to be with four other ladies and they knock at our door just when you have started to feel that you can mannage two kids,
and soon there is lots of diapers and bottles and crying going on!"
"Yeah I remember"

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_ba73bde2_7aae44aa-1

"We thought dad worked hard, really hard"
"Yes I know we always found him sleeping somewhere when we arrived from school"
"When we grew up we saw him sneak out many times for those rendezvous with his girlfriends during the night."
"He was always back home in the morning to make us breakfast and take care of the toddlers."

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_ba73bde2_3aee7613-1

"The worst thing was when the other kids gave us nicknamesand said we didn´t have any parents. They said that our father was a fake one."
"I know i did ask him ones if we where adopted and he got furious of course and wanted to know who had put such things in my mind."
"I know Teo your best friend asked that a couple of times, he didn´t think we looked like siblings. You did some fighting over this issue by that time didn´t you?"
"I was a fighter not a lover by that time."
"And now you are a lover, huh?"

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_9a7e734b

Sani walkes down to the beach for some thinking.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_faf94dd6_7af973c9-1

He thinks of his own mother Laila. He did get her diary when she passed away in a accident for some years ago.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_faf94dd6_daf973b3-1

She wrote;
"I meet Ronny on a club, Club Dante. Ronny was easy to talk with he gave me complements and had a humorous side that I liked.

He invited me to his place to take a dip in the hottub. We never got that far. His bed was much closer.
When I left in the early morning I was feeling really good."

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_faf94dd6_baf97439-1

"I didn´t meet him again it was just this only one night."

Sani reads on and a month later she writes;
"Oh my good I´m pregnant and the father is Ronny.
What am I supposed to tell my fiance Michel?"

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_7aed8704_faed8ba6

A week later she writes;

I´m saved!! Michael has to leave to work abroad for at least twelve months, I don´t have to tell him about this baby.
I have a plan! I´m going to give birth to it and leave it in the care of the father.
Michel is leaving tomorrow and I´m going to call Ronny!"

Poor mum she couldn´t tell her fiance that she was pregnant and carrying another mans child.

Last edited by Ullwera on June 18th 2011, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyJune 18th 2011, 8:48 am

Wow, Ulli, this is really deep! I'm amazed at how far you back you went in the siblings' lives and how much detail you're putting into everything. I love seeing Sani's history and understanding what makes him the way he is now. Love the shot on the beach where he has to decide which lady to stay with. It was awesome that Sugah made him stop and think - good for her. I also really like the way you wrote 'Laila's' on the front of the diary - brilliant touch! Laila is stunningly beautiful! And I enjoyed hearing about her plan and how Sani came to be. Awesome update!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyJune 18th 2011, 12:30 pm

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 548688 I think it's great that Sugah had to jump in and have a talk with Sani about his woman issues! Hopefully he does be careful and doesn't follow in their dad's footsteps. Aw, what a sad story with Sani's mother. I feel kind of bad for their father having to take care of all of those kids on his own. I guess he deserved to take on the responsibility though. I love hearing the back stories and I'm looking forward to meeting the other mother's and learning their stories as well.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyJune 18th 2011, 2:42 pm

Sugah has that responsibility she is the oldest of the sisters Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 721850 hopefully the wisest of them to. At least the girls are wise when it comes to their brother.
Let´s see how their lovelifes turns out to be. Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 33441
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyJune 22nd 2011, 6:48 am

This was a great look into Sani, but your whole concept with the siblings is brilliant. The history you are providing into their background is great, but what makes it even better is how it shows up in their personalities and current lives. The individual personalities of each sibling are being highlighted with each glimpse into the past; that is so cool. Recently you wrote in Toni's game thread that you have no patience for screen shots and such, but this projects belies that statement. You definitely go one step above and beyond here, and you are doing a stellar job. I can't wait to see where you go with the other sibling's origins; again, I am so glad you not only continued with the project, but with the updates.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 2327327la3kkkce32

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyJune 22nd 2011, 11:40 am

Thank you Elle!

I don´t have the patience for doing screen shots that would fit my story I just use the shots I have. Sometimes I have to do something special to intensify something in the story.

I play a lot and take a lot of pictures and if it fits to the story I will be very pleased. I´m writing the story first in some stories but this one just happens.
I´ll hope it will keep on happening.... Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 160608
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyJune 24th 2011, 7:26 pm

I agree with Elle about weaving an intricate story that explains why the siblings all look different. I'm fascinated by the father. Maybe he was a family sim with romance as a secondary aspiration or something. Because he was a good father!

I totally love the memory shots too. I love the sepia effect.

Oh, and the beach shot is gorgeous!

Great update Ulli! Yippie
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Is this Love?   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyJune 27th 2011, 2:26 pm

Aw thanks Toni!

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_1abde602

Ulli have had that strange smile on her face ever since Hunter took her on a visit to the June Street.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_5a6eed7a_1a93f08c

Hunter thought that Ulli would enjoy the company of Logans cousin Rafael.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_5a6eed7a_ba73b4f0

I can tell you Ulli did some trying to not fall to hard for this guy for about.... five minutes.
That smile and those blue eyes made her psyhologic brain and heart to melt into wax.
Do you think she could speak two proper words together?
No she just let herself fly on pink....pink? ....no green clouds all the way home.

She is working as an psycholog lecturer in no time at all she is the head of psychology..
Would you pull yourself together, ULLLLIIIII!!!!

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_5aed6a54

Em has already reached her working goal she is now an buisness VIP. Very important Person!
For some reason she is often visiting our old house. When we asked her about it she only said "I like that house" with a secret smile.

The neigbour who lives there is a hottie so who wouldn´t love that house?

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_ba7d9918_7a7da3ea-1

Marco.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_1a9168ba

Sani called for Ivy and let her know all about his feelings. (We are so proud of you dear brother!)

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_da9169c8

He popped the question and Ivy said "Yes, Yes I would love to!"

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_5aed6c60

Russ and Ursula did a great progress in their relationship. We are now waiting for Russ to popp the question.....

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_9aedb51b

Elle called over a neighbour she meet the other day. They where counting the stars the whole night.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_9aedb4ad

Counting stars turned out to be very romantic and they fell in love while they where singing:

Oh this is the night

it's a beautiful night

and we call it bella notte
look at the skies

they have stars in their eyes

on this lovely bella notte

side by side with your loved one

you will find the enchantment here

the night will weave its magic spell

when the one you love is near, oh

(lyrics from Lady and the Tramp)

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_fa6c2d94_3a93f3b1

Sugah is looking out of the kitchen windows for a guy who is jogging by.
She has seen him many times, he has that sort of nice flow when he joggs.
She forgotts all about the food in the micro oven. In two seconds the whole kitchen is on fire.
We need two firefighters to put down the fire.
We all look like a bunch of hens running around totally confused.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Snapshot_5aec4d37_fb07f6da

Sugah has reached her working goal she is now a mad sientist.

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyJune 27th 2011, 2:50 pm

Oh my! That Raphael is gooooorgeous! Colorful Hearts

That's a whole lot of lovin' going on in the family these days! Wow! Clap 2

Sugah getting all distracted by a good-looking man is too funny! Giggle

What will you do when they all start getting married? Are you going to still have them living together, or start splitting them into smaller households?

Love the update Ulli! CheerCat
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyJune 27th 2011, 3:12 pm

They are now ten or eleven with all those friends they bring home from work and it ´s really hard to keep up with them so i think I will move them out.

Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 91123 It´s getting late bedtime...
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyJune 27th 2011, 3:45 pm

Toni wrote:
Oh my! That Raphael is gooooorgeous! Colorful Hearts

I have to agree! Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Hubbahubba

It's nice to see our simsibs progressing so nicely in their professional and personal lives...and with such good looking mates, too. Excellent work, Ulli!

Ulli wrote:
Counting stars turned out to be very romantic and they fell in love while they where singing...

Awww...how sweet! LoveHeart

The whole scene where Sugah gets distracted and burns dinner is hilarious! LMAO

Thanks for another great update, Ulli! Loving
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 EmptyJune 27th 2011, 11:29 pm

This was an eventful update! Romance is definitely in the air and many of the siblings are falling in love all over the place.

Raphael is just....oh yum. Yumx10. Mmmm-mmm-mmm. Tasty. Delicious. Scrumptious. SIGH! I don't blame Ulli one bit for being all googly eyed with her scattered thoughts. He's gorgeous!

I wonder what will happen next to our love struck siblings. Great so far!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s La Femme family   Ulli´s La Femme family - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ulli´s La Femme family
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8