Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

METALLIC SIM WALL ART!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EKozski

EKozski

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-20

METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Art   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2009, 5:43 am

Here's the latest picture of the Metallic Art Pictures you uploaded.

Plus, you get to see my newest BodyBuilder T-Shirt recolor I just did.

METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 Snapshot_363e63fc_166b0013
Back to top Go down
Zayury

Zayury

Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: ED   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2009, 7:47 am

Oh, dear Ed, it warms my heart to see them in your game!!! Send Flowers

I LOVE the shirt recolor! Love the touch of gray you inserted between the black and white! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
http://panterasmemories.blogspot.com/
EKozski

EKozski

PostSubject: You're Welcome   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2009, 8:09 am

Since all my houses/lofts are done in black/white/grey/red, I wanted something to coordinate with them, so I came up with that color combination. This one, I did on purpose!

I have a bigger loft done in a blue and geen color. Blue downstairs, green upstairs. I'll be using the blue ones downstairs. If I ever get around to furnishing it.

But, I do love the work both of you have done. It's beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: METALLIC SIM WALL ART!   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 1:59 pm

Quote :
Oh, dear Ed, it warms my heart to see them in your game!!!

I absolutely second that, my friend. Thank you, Ed, for posting the wonderful screenshot. They look perfect over Michael's couch and the shirt recolor you did is terrific.

Fantastic

Quote :
But, I do love the work both of you have done. It's beautiful.

Your kind compliments and support are greatly appreciated. I am always so tickled and pleased to see my creations in others' games.
It truly makes my day.

Loving Crush Loving
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
EKozski

EKozski

PostSubject: A Different View   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2009, 9:37 pm

This is Michael in his music room. The picture of Michael on the left was done by VADixieGal over at Tyme2Sim. It was part of their Advent Calender.

METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 Snapshot_b66e840b_d66ea3ae
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: METALLIC SIM WALL ART!   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2009, 10:50 pm

Oh, wow! The image of Michael looks like it was made to coordinate with the silver framed Metallic Art, doesn't it?
That is a great pic of Michael McDonald, btw. Susie did a good job!

Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: A favor, my friends...   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2009, 10:58 pm

I've been thinking...

Often times, the screenshots I take in game do not quite capture the TRUE look of my creations.
Some of the fabulous screenshots you have shared with me here are a much better picture of what the art can look like in our games.

I have been thinking of adding a little camera jpg under some of my downloads that will indicate further in game screenshots for folks to peruse.

What I would like to know is, may I use some of yours here? Some of them are very complimentary of my Sims wall decor. I would be honored and so grateful to be able to feature some of your in game screenshots at Sugah's, so folks can better appreciate how my creations will TRULY appear when downloaded.

I will give you full credit, of course, and woudl be most appreciative. Thank you, in advance.

Loving Kiss Loving
Back to top Go down
EKozski

EKozski

PostSubject: Hi There   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2009, 11:12 pm

If you want to use any of my pictures...Go right ahead.....

I think it would be an honor.......
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Thanks, Ed!   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 11:07 am

I appreciate you giving me permission to use some of your screenshots of Sugah's stuff and am so glad you approve. Grazie, Caro!

Send Flowers
Back to top Go down
Zayury

Zayury

PostSubject: ED & SUGAH!   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 2:43 pm

WOW! Ed, the pic looks AWESOME! I love the combination of Michael McDonald's beautifully framed pic, next to the metallic ones, it looks great! Send Flowers Send Flowers

Now, is that another one of your shirts, SimMichael is wearing? It's GORGEOUS! Bravo! Bravo!

My dear Sugah, but of course mi bella amiga, I would be honored if you did! PLZ GO AHEAD!! Kiss Kiss Gold
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: METALLIC SIM WALL ART!   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 4:35 pm

Zayury wrote:
My dear Sugah, but of course mi bella amiga, I would be honored if you did! PLZ GO AHEAD!! Kiss Kiss Gold

Thank you, querida amiga, for your permission. I don't know when I am going to set up the "view in game shots" option at Sugah's, but I hope to start working on it this month!
I appreciate you MUCHO.
(I've been meaning to ask you...where did you get the gorgeous brown/gold and red/gold couches in your Metallic Art photo shoot shots?)

Loving Kiss Loving

Keep those in game shots comin' folks, I look forward to showcasing them somewhere down the line...SOON!
Back to top Go down
EKozski

EKozski

PostSubject: Michael's Picture   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 4:42 pm

Before I came here, I used to hang out over at Tyme2Sim. I still do. I got know VADixieGal and she knows how much I like Michael McDonald. She made me a few pictures to put on the walls.

One night while I was over there, I got this Private Message, it said, go to the Advent Calender you might see something you like. So, I went and at the bottom was the picture. I about fell over. A part of me thinks it was made just for me. If that's the case, I was so moved by that. I did't ask for it, didn't request it or anything like that. She just did it. I thought that was so nice of her.

I made 42 copies of it so I'll always have it. Anytime anybody makes me anything, I make 42 copies so I don't lose it. I'll always have it.

As for the shirt, that is not my creation. I think I got it over at InSIMenator.

Sugah, you're welcome! Use any of the picturs you want. Like I said, I'd be honored.

Last edited by EKozski on January 8th 2009, 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: METALLIC SIM WALL ART!   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 10:02 pm

Quote :
Sugah, you're welcome! Use any of the picturs you want. Like I said, I'd be honored.

Thank you SO SO much. The one I like of yours, in particular, is the one with Michael McDonald looking up in front of the 3 Silver Metallic Faces. Gold

FORTY TWO COPIES!!! How did you ever come up with that number, first of all. Secondly, why so very many? Why not a dozen? Two dozen? Three dozen?
Why 42? (Sorry. I'm a curious old broad by nature. lol)

Susie, aka VaDixieGal, is a real talent. That was so nice of her! What a lovely surprise for you, Ed!
She's also made me feel quite welcome at T2S. I enjoy my visits there, too.
Back to top Go down
EKozski

EKozski

PostSubject: 42 Copies?!!?   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 3:03 am

How did I come up with that number? Well, when I had asked Rebecha to make me something similar to a Grammy Award, for Michael because the way my story was heading at the time, I needed an award. I supplied her with a picture and poof! there it was. My jaw dropped. She also made me "recolors" so I could change the song title. I suggested a few other things and she added them.

Anyhoo, when I got the first one, I said I'm making 42 copies of it so I'll never lose it. She cracked up and asked the same question. My reply was, it was the first number that popped into my head! If you want, you can read about the creation of it right here.
Back to top Go down
Zayury

Zayury

PostSubject: Re: METALLIC SIM WALL ART!   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 6:46 pm

Sugah Sim wrote:

(I've been meaning to ask you...where did you get the gorgeous brown/gold and red/gold couches in your Metallic Art photo shoot shots?)

My dear, I'll get back to you on that... I'm pretty sure I got them at TSR, but let me verify that! Gold
Back to top Go down
EKozski

EKozski

PostSubject: I Bring More Pictures!!   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 5:10 am

I was browsing Sugah's Place and found an interesting set. Now, this loft is another one Donna built for me over at, Tyme2Sim. The blue caught my eye. And since this loft here is done in different shades of blue upstairs, it fit perfect.

This is sort of a close up view of the bedroom. And, if you look at the upper left corner, you'll see Z's metallic art in blue also.
METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 Snapshot_00000001_b672d365

Same room, but further away. I'm also in the middle of redecorating, so some of the furniture isn't quite replaced.
METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 Snapshot_00000001_b672d55a

And, here's a different picture of the metallic art. The silver one
METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 Snapshot_563e5f4b_7672dfc6

And, two different ones in their bedroom. Hard to see, sorry.
METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 Snapshot_563e5f4b_9672df40
Back to top Go down
Zayury

Zayury

PostSubject: ED!   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 9:13 am

You sneeky little brat, lol! You are too cute! Sugah hasn't even 'officially' announced the update, and you already downloaded it and took pics, lol! Giggle OMG!

You are sooooooooooo GOOOOOOD for my ego my dear! I LOVE seeing Sugah's and my pics on your beautiful lofts! Kiss Isn't her matching bedding just freaking DEVINE!!!! Send Flowers Bravo!

THANK-YOU sweetheart! Crush
Back to top Go down
EKozski

EKozski

PostSubject: I'm Sorry   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 9:20 am

It was an accident. I swear!!

She said that in a different post after I posted these. I just sort of left them up. EEKKKK!!

I honestly had no idea it wasn't going to be made public later today

But, I get to show your art off also. Gold

I liked the bedding and the picture. Like I said, the blue caught my eye.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Thank you, Ed!   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 11:34 pm

Z, you are TOO FUNNY ...

Quote :
You sneeky little brat, lol! You are too cute! Sugah hasn't even 'officially' announced the update, and you already downloaded it and took pics, lol! OMG!

After hardly getting any sleep & half cross-eyed, I saw, first thing this morning, that Ed had posted screenshots of our "Come to Me, My Love" set. (I call it "ours", because I couldn't have done it without you, of course!)
I had to do a double take, cause I knew I hadn't announced it yet. So, I'm like, "What the??? Did I announce the latest updates and just forgot I did??? How could Ed be posting pics of my newest set ALREADY???" For a minute there, I thought I was losing it. LOL

Ed, thank you so much for browsing around Sugah's Place. I am so very flattered when folks like my creations enough to download them in their games.
You have no idea how motivating and encouraging that is to me.

And your screenshots! I love the white bed with Z's painting and my bedding. It contrasts beautifully. Really helps show off the blue, don't you think?
I might use that first image to help showcase "Come to Me, My Love". I like it MUCHO. Thank you for posting your in game screenshots.
I'm so tickled to come in here and see them. I really am.

*Note: From now on, please don't be shy about starting a new thread in this topic if you are going to post screenshots of other than the topics already listed.
I'm totally cool with that and it will help me locate all of your images better, when I'm ready to showcase them at Sugah's Place! Kiss
Back to top Go down
EKozski

EKozski

PostSubject: Sorry If I Confused You.....Didn't Mean To   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 4:00 am

I was browsing through your Matching Sets and saw that. Like I said, the blue caught my eye. And since I have that other loft to furnish and whatnot, that set would go perfect in the bedroom. Truth be known, how I found that bedroom set was, I was over at TSR looking at blue bedding, and something caught my eye. So, I took a look at the whole set and downloaded it. A different (blue) bedding goes with that set.

And, I also downloaded part 2 or your geometric wallpaper.

What I'll do for now on is, if there's anything different from your site that I download, I'll make a new thread to identify it in case you want the pictures.

I think it looks fantastic such style and contrast. The only thing that bugs me is, the picture sits on top of two windows. I had to use move objects to get it to sit on the windows. That was the only wall I had that was big enough for it to sit/hang.

Use any pictures you want. Gold
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: METALLIC SIM WALL ART!   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 5:23 pm

I'm so glad you like the Geo 2 set. I actually created that per Hunter's request. METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 Laie_98
She liked my original Geometric Collection but made mention to me that the top border was too high.
In other words, it didn't work for her models' photo shoots, cause all you could see was the paint ... not the border!

I love taking requests, btw. If I have time and it is within my power, I am most honored to do so!

Oh, and thank you, again, for downloading from Sugah's Place, Ed. I truly appreciate your support. METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 Hug-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: METALLIC SIM WALL ART!   METALLIC SIM WALL ART! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

METALLIC SIM WALL ART!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sugah's Place Corner :: Post Your In-Game Pics of Sugah's Place Downloads HERE-
Jump to: