Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Introduction-How TJ and Charles Came To Be

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EKozski

EKozski

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Introduction-How TJ and Charles Came To Be Empty
PostSubject: Introduction-How TJ and Charles Came To Be   Introduction-How TJ and Charles Came To Be EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 12:43 am

The story behind TJ and Charles is, one day I was over at TSR and saw this t-shirt, well, I had to go to a different site and get the mesh. That site was, InSIMenator. Once I got there, I spent about three hours looking at everything. The t-shirt I was looking at was for a HugeBodyBuilder. I decided that was just too massive for me. Then I ran across a SlimBodyBuilder. That one was much better. Not too big, not too small.

Then I started browsing the different posts for, SimHunks. I saw this picture and I went, WOW! That picture was, Charles. I had to follow a few links to get a few things for him and that's how I ran across BodyBuilders. I went on a downloading spree for both the BodyBuilder and SlimBodyBuilder. Once I had everything I needed, I sat here like a first grader giggling with glee. I downloaded a different SimHunk, and that's how I ran across the hair by, Pungback/SIZZ.

I shut down my internet and fired up the game and just started playing around with Charles. I sat here going, I'm lovin' this! The next day, I was fooling around in BodyShop checking out all the different things I downloaded and just kept switching things around and the next thing you know, TJ was born.

Charles needed a friend. He was lonely.

Originally, TJ was a BodyBuilder. Most of the clothes he wore was made for a BodyBuilder. His ShowerProof skintone/mesh was for a Hairy BodyBuilder. Then, I discovered all the ShowerProof Skintones by WirelessGuy. They were made specifically for the SlimBodyBuilder. Once I got my grubby hands on those, I made TJ over again. That's why you see a Version 2. This time, TJ is hairless but with the right body.

So, InSIMenator gave "birth" to TJ. Both times. If it wasn't for InSIMenator, I don't think I would've created or uploaded anything period. Also, because of InSIMenator, I can no longer play a normal Male Sim.

I've played these two guys for the longest time. I get the most laughs from those two. They have to be the quirkiest Sims I've ever seen. These two are downright hysterical. I got a few good stories. They argue and make up. They fight and make up. These two are so into each other, it's spooky. Sometimes I sit here and swear I'm losing my marbles because they can act so human. It's scarey.

Now you know how TJ and Charles came to be.
Back to top Go down
Zayury

Zayury

Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: AWESOME!   Introduction-How TJ and Charles Came To Be EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 7:04 pm

Dear Ed, that is sooo sweet! They sound wonderful! I can't wait to get to know them better with your story! Send Flowers If they bring a smile to your face my friend, they must be really something! Kiss
Back to top Go down
http://panterasmemories.blogspot.com/
EKozski

EKozski

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Thank You Ma'am   Introduction-How TJ and Charles Came To Be EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 5:53 am

Yes, I can sit here and crack-up at them. I played them for the longest time until Michael and Vittorine came along. Now I divide my time between the two. But, I will always hold those two near and dear to me.

Is that sappy or what?!!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction-How TJ and Charles Came To Be   Introduction-How TJ and Charles Came To Be Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction-How TJ and Charles Came To Be
Page 1 of 1