Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

The Handfuls

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2008-12-19

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: The Handfuls   The Handfuls EmptyDecember 25th 2008, 11:18 am

I hope it's okay that I start a new topic for this!

I played my Handfuls family, and wanted to share some pictures. A note to anyone who downloads this family - I accidentally left a weather controlling hack in the household, but it's not showing up on the cleanpack. It's perfectly safe to use and comes from Paladin's Place (Sims Wardrobe). Its only function is to control the weather for those who have Seasons. Rain and, especially snow, really bog my computer down, and often I just turn the weather off to increase performance. If this item bothers you, you can simply delete it from your buy catalog and delete the item from the property.

The first thing I did was change Sarah's look a little bit. I don't know if she likes it.
The Handfuls Changehair

If you downloaded and played this family, you'll know that two of the boys are failing school, and the third has a D. Paul comes home from school and promptly wads up his report card. Then he throws it on the ground and stomps on it.
The Handfuls Badcard

There are similar reactions from John...
The Handfuls Badcard2

...and Joseph (I may have gotten John and Joseph confused, lol)
The Handfuls Badcard3

Paul brings home this little cutie from school. Her name is Emily. We'll forgive her horrid maxis caterpillar eyebrows. After spending the afternoon with her, he took it upon himself to flirt with her.
The Handfuls FlirtEmily

I'm not sure why she made this face later on, but I thought it was funny.
The Handfuls Emilyscowl

Aw, poor mom. She's not doing too well. She has no man in her life, and no babies to care for.
The Handfuls Poormom

You know things are bad when she talks about how long it's been since she last woohooed in a room full of teens. Geez, mom, a little discretion would be good.
The Handfuls Woohooteens

Sarah works long hours, but she tries to find the time to help her boys with their homework.
The Handfuls Helphomework

Then I ask myself why she's working. The family has over $36,000. I have her quit her job and focus on her life a little more. And the first thing she does - call the gypsy for a blind date. The gypsy waits eagerly for Sarah at the bottom of the steps.
The Handfuls Gypsywaits

Sarah has plenty of money, so she pays the maximum amount. Let's see what's who this crystal ball chooses.
The Handfuls Whatdowesee

Whoa! Ding ding ding! We have a winner! His name is...well I forget. But who cares? The boy is gorgeous!
The Handfuls Nameless

Sarah and Nameless begin their blind date, while the gypsy just...sort of exists.
The Handfuls Date

Things seem to be going well. The date lasts into the afternoon after the boys come home.
The Handfuls Smustle

Sarah gets annoyed with Paul who starts crying over his report card in the middle of her date.
The Handfuls Crycard

The dowdy school teacher look just wasn't working for Sarah anymore, so I upgraded her wardrobe. She looks smashing in this gorgeous top by Hunter. I LOVE the shape of this top, and the blue really brings out her eyes.
The Handfuls Pretty

The boys spend their first weekend getting all those assignments caught up. They are now current on their homework, and once they go back to school they should enjoy a rise in their grades.
The Handfuls Weekend

Things are getting pretty serious with Sarah and Nameless. They're engaged!
The Handfuls Well

Meanwhile, Paul enjoys his first kiss. Aw, things are looking pretty good for this family.
The Handfuls Well2
Back to top Go down
Zayury

Zayury

Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-12-15

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: KOOL!   The Handfuls EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 9:19 am

Oh, Ari, this was really fun! I agree the mother's date is GORGEOUS, congratulations on their engagement! Bravo!

The boys are all very HANDSOME! That little girl is very cute! Yeah, Maxis eyebrows are something else, lol! Giggle

This was very fun my friend, can't wait to see more! Gold
Back to top Go down
http://panterasmemories.blogspot.com/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Handfuls   The Handfuls EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 11:19 am

Thank you, Zayury! It felt good to actually play the game for awhile!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: A Hoot   The Handfuls EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 12:05 pm

That's a hoot Ari!

Makes me miss playing my game all the more....... Sorry

I will again......someday.

Thank you for sharing this comical look into this hectic family. I think it's hilarious that her first priority is calling the Gypsy!! ROFL I love a woman who knows her priorities!

Thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: Oh, how FUN!   The Handfuls EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 3:50 pm

Ari, thank you so much for sharing The Handfuls with us. I'm so glad you posted your screenshots and SaF story here.

I had no idea that Simkids wad up their report cards and stomp on them when they've failed. That's a hoot!

You know how much I loathe those rope-like Maxis brows. Egads! What were they thinking? Thank goodness for CC!
Emily's a cutie. I love the face she was making. Good capture.
I don't know where "nameless boy" came from, but he's a cutie, too. Jackpot!
Congrats on Sarah and "nameless boy's" engagement. (Ever remember what the poor man's name is? lol)

I agree. Sarah looks beautiful in Hunter's top. Perfect with her lovely blue eyes.
That's a great mesh. I really like it. (I used it for Merry Krismus' Xmas top in my latest SaF family, as a matter of fact!)

I enjoyed your fun commentaries and great screenshots, as always, and I hope to get to my Handfuls SOON.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Handfuls   The Handfuls EmptyDecember 29th 2008, 9:56 pm

Thanks, ladies!

Yes, her priorities may be slightly skewed, but I couldn't take her loving on that flour bag, lol. Besides, it's lonely when the boys are all off to school.

Sugah - I love that top on her. It's perfect. And I noted Nameless boy's name the last time I visited them - it's Ian. So he's not nameless, anymore, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Handfuls   The Handfuls EmptyDecember 29th 2008, 11:37 pm

I love the name Ian. Thank you, again, for sharing.

I look forward to what happens next to your Handful clan and hope to play mine SOON!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Handfuls   The Handfuls EmptyDecember 31st 2008, 1:19 am

I set up a whole neighborhood just for Share a Family families. I've got most of them downloaded and placed there. I would eventually like to get to all of them, but I play so sporadically these days...
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Handfuls   The Handfuls EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 1:49 pm

Oh, how neat! Sounds like a really cool idea. I just may do that myself.

I'm envious of anyone who has been able to load up their game just to PLAY of late.
I can't remember how long it's been since I just spent a few hours playing the Sims, rather than taking screenshots of creations, etc. Yawn

Maybe this week coming up ... I hope, I hope!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Handfuls   The Handfuls EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 11:13 am

You ought to set aside at least one day a week, just to play. Make it your Sims day - NO creating, updating, or whatever - just sims!
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: Great minds!   The Handfuls EmptyJanuary 6th 2009, 12:40 am

Astral Faery wrote:
You ought to set aside at least one day a week, just to play. Make it your Sims day - NO creating, updating, or whatever - just sims!

I was just thinking yesterday...
I'm determined to get this house more organized, but I really need to get my virtual life more organized, too.
I'm going to be more diligent about writing things in my notebook, so I can freakin' remember everything important.
Inevitably, I thought I might put a few hours a day, perhaps a couple days a week, aside JUST TO PLAY my Sims, AF. That's a good idea and it truly crossed my mind in the past 24 hours.

Once I get better organized with my online responsibilities (forums, email, Sugah's Place --- including creating, etc), I will definitely put aside special time to PLAY!

Squee
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Handfuls   The Handfuls EmptyJanuary 6th 2009, 12:51 am

I think I need to do that too.

Put away a couple of hours JUST TO PLAY.

Yippy THAT WILL BE ME - IF I can actually do it.

I haven't played in..............

Meanwhile I KEEP coming up with ideas for creations and the site, etc. Pull Hair Do I come with an OFF switch????
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Handfuls   The Handfuls EmptyJanuary 6th 2009, 9:49 am

I don't think you DO come with an off switch, my dear friend. That is, if I know you at all. You have more creative energy than seems fair, truth be told!
I really don't know how you do it and am envious of you and that loyal muse of yours (who never seems to run out of ways to inspire you). Mine goes on vacation far too often. I need to have a talk with her about that.

The energizer bunny has nothing on you, dahling Hunter! Giggle

I think I got to play sometime before hubby got off the plane and all the holiday hoopla started...maybe sometime around Dec.18th or before, but don't quote me. Sigh.
I hope to start sharing some of my SaF fams in here soon, once the playing commences again. Yippy
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Number of posts : 1193
Registration date : 2010-04-13

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Handfuls   The Handfuls EmptyApril 25th 2010, 2:29 pm

Oh... Know this is a reel old topic, sorry to bring it up again!

But Astral have a really nice family here, its fun and good pictures, the Sim's are really nice, even for the "Caterpillar eyebrows Roll Floor and somewhere in your conversation Astral talks about its up for downloading! is it here or on Sugah's (or elsewhere) any way this was a funny presentation The Wave

Edit later, much later: Its okay girls, I fond them at Sugah's Yippie
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Handfuls   The Handfuls EmptyApril 27th 2010, 4:59 pm

You know, I've been wanting to play this family myself, Jackie.

Did you find our SaF section?
We have about a dozen pre-made families up with all kinds of interesting personalities, stories & problems!!! Yup
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Handfuls   The Handfuls EmptyApril 28th 2010, 7:42 am

yes it looks great, poor single mom with all those kids Giggle yep that should be fun... Thanks for showing me the way CheerCat
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Handfuls   The Handfuls EmptyApril 29th 2010, 7:21 am

Thank you for your compliments, Jackie. Gold
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Handfuls   The Handfuls EmptyApril 29th 2010, 8:52 am

Your are welcome my Lady!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Handfuls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Handfuls   The Handfuls Empty

Back to top Go down

The Handfuls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sugah's Place Corner :: Share your Sugah's Place "Share a Family" Adventures & Screenshots-
Jump to: