Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Projects that maybe never will be posted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
soloaris

soloaris

Number of posts : 1193
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Projects that maybe never will be posted Empty
PostSubject: Projects that maybe never will be posted   Projects that maybe never will be posted EmptyMay 17th 2010, 9:55 am

I decided to have a tread, with "Projects that maybe never will be posted" why do any one want that, well in some projects one test new downloads, build something for hours and then just true it away, so why not post about that, I found a very nice Root cellar yesterday and a beautiful Stable door, so i build something and then someone else can see the stable door, or the Root cellar, or maybe something else, and have a plan, that will result in a beautiful building Projects that maybe never will be posted 252500 and that we need more, beautiful and funny stuff for our Sim2 game...

Project 201

Projects that maybe never will be posted Project20119
Well I wanted to build a house with a Tree inside, I don't got season Installed, so I don't have
any plant sims, but what if I did have plant sims...

Projects that maybe never will be posted Project2014
I tried different style of windows, and here is the funny Stable doors, bout on first and second
floor, they look great, its made from FeeEssen, and they can be used to build outhouses and
stables, but also barns Projects that maybe never will be posted 313554 Good work on them FeeEssen!

Projects that maybe never will be posted Project2016
This Is Lilly, Tiger Lilly Projects that maybe never will be posted 252500 she use to help me checking things out, that ones can walk true doors and sit in places and such...

Projects that maybe never will be posted Project2017

Here is the funny Rot cellar I found on Mts2, its really a good piece of art, and works great, its
made from the talented Jesana on (MTS2) well i don't know her, but can you make a thing like
this you must be talented, one gold star to her for her Performance! Projects that maybe never will be posted 522428

Projects that maybe never will be posted Project2018
Stove!

Projects that maybe never will be posted Project20113
This is a old Stowe, and one have place to put a Dishwasher in it or
just left it alone...
It looks great, the one that have done this
Recolor is Sunni9676 I found this on Mts2 too, I am not
sure bet I think the maker is ED? if someone knows the reel name please
post about it...

Projects that maybe never will be posted Project20111
Any way it looks great in an old kitchen, and Lilly Likes to make
pancakes on it too, or...

Projects that maybe never will be posted Project20110
Maybe she like to eat them, and who would not want Lilly's Pancakes?
The beautiful Bottles Paintings on the wall is made from Sugah, and so are the the wonderful chairs, also real good in a old kitchen Projects that maybe never will be posted 642848

Projects that maybe never will be posted Project20114
The pictures on the wall is made from Sugah, and the Bedding, the bed is made from Lizzlove.
The flower and the sitting's are made from Sugah Projects that maybe never will be posted 695916
Projects that maybe never will be posted Project20115
Well here we got a big tree inside the house, and how does that effect Lilly, not at all she even
seams to like that, her thrive line is green all to the top, is can be for all the beautiful stuff, or
a mix if the stuff and the tree...

Projects that maybe never will be posted Project20121
Here is the second floor, and with a balustrade around the walls, the tree can grow up to the top.

Projects that maybe never will be posted Project20120
All flowers are made from Sugah...

Here are the CC's

Projects that maybe never will be posted Project201cchouse0

Projects that maybe never will be posted Project201cchouse3 Projects that maybe never will be posted Project201cchouse2

Projects that maybe never will be posted Project201cchouse1

Projects that maybe never will be posted Project2013
This House was not so good so It will be deleted, but I had fun for a couple of hours Projects that maybe never will be posted 548688

Projects that maybe never will be posted Project201ccwoman
Tiger Lilly and I hope it was worth reading Projects that maybe never will be posted 3180
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Projects that maybe never will be posted   Projects that maybe never will be posted EmptyMay 17th 2010, 10:34 am

It's different Jackie - but I like different.

I learned a long time ago to share even the things I don't like, because some of the Simmies I've created that I didn't think much of are some of my most downloaded. You never know what someone is going to like. You know? Sugah says that a lot too and it's true. She has some things she's made that she doesn't like much - but people download a lot of.

You never know.

I like this odd, quirky lot with the openness and the cellar.
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Projects that maybe never will be posted   Projects that maybe never will be posted EmptyMay 17th 2010, 10:45 am

Projects that maybe never will be posted 38156 Thank you, my friend, you are always so very sporting and nice! Well we see what the future have in sight, maybe I fix the front up and we see...

If you want the lot hunter, I'll have it for download soon Projects that maybe never will be posted 313554
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Projects that maybe never will be posted   Projects that maybe never will be posted EmptyMay 18th 2010, 1:28 pm

I commented on this house in the other thread, but I, too, like it's uniqueness.
The inside tree really makes it and I think I could have a bunch of fun with this home.

Quote :
I learned a long time ago to share even the things I don't like, because some of the Simmies I've created that I didn't think much of are some of my most downloaded. You never know what someone is going to like. You know? Sugah says that a lot too and it's true. She has some things she's made that she doesn't like much - but people download a lot of.

You never know.

Very true. I've said it before but it bears repeating, you just never know what the downloading community will like.
I've had many things I've almost NOT released, but decided to anyway.
And to my surprise, they are among some folks' favorites!
It's hard to predict what others will be attracted to and download.

Yup
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Projects that maybe never will be posted   Projects that maybe never will be posted EmptyMay 18th 2010, 4:11 pm

Thank you for your wise words my friend, I hope someone will like it, and I will be happy if someone do... Projects that maybe never will be posted 983771
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Projects that maybe never will be posted   Projects that maybe never will be posted EmptyMay 18th 2010, 4:30 pm

soloaris wrote:
I hope someone will like it, and I will be happy if someone do...

I like it! Projects that maybe never will be posted 252500
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Projects that maybe never will be posted   Projects that maybe never will be posted EmptyMay 18th 2010, 5:28 pm

The Hang man House! Projects that maybe never will be posted 160608

Projects that maybe never will be posted 1Hangmanhuose
The Hang man house, from an old movie called the
rag doll... I have not decided if this is reedy yet Projects that maybe never will be posted 160608

The Love
Bird House!

Projects that maybe never will be posted 1Lovbirdhouse
Will be out the 2 of July...

Projects that maybe never will be posted Lovbirdhouse2

The
Icelandic House!
(Posted on Sugah's)

Projects that maybe never will be posted Snapshot_0000000b_3909ed4f

House
Victoria!

Projects that maybe never will be posted 1Victoria
Will be out 2 July...

Projects that maybe never will be posted Victoria3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Projects that maybe never will be posted   Projects that maybe never will be posted Empty

Back to top Go down

Projects that maybe never will be posted
Page 1 of 1