Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures

Go down 
+3
Hunter
SimEm
Sugah Sim
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 10th 2009, 7:05 pm

Thank you, ladies, for your comments and kind words.
I'm glad you like what I've done to the exterior of the abode thus far. I always enjoy reading everyone's feedback, as most of you know.
It's one of my fave parts of sharing our Sims adventures with one another. I am sure havin' fun with this!

Hunter, that's a chess board that can be put on any dining table, I believe. I can't remember who created it, but can find out for you.
The table you see it on (along with the coordinating chairs) is from my little Celebration of Autumn dinette set that you thought would be cute for a breakfast nook.

I don't know why Elle and Hunter tend to walk around in their skivvys so much. Both your Simselves prefer to sleep that way, actually.

Quote :
I want to tell you My Friend - that I appreciate you getting the ball rolling on this project. It's so much fun!

I'm just so glad we had some takers and are playing with some of our closest friends in the Simming community. Aren't you?
I'm enjoying myself so far, too!

Elle, I agree with everything Hunter has said. Real life comes first. We know you have a goal to get your revisions to your mentor before Christmas.
It's a wonder you can juggle all you do. I frankly have no idea how you manage to fit so much into each of your day and STILL have time for the forums.
Whenever you can get started and then post your La Femme experience, is just fine.
Like Hunter said so beautifully, "You're worth the wait, dear lady".

Thank you for the feedback on the colors you prefer to wear and the clothing you do NOT like (skinny jeans, sneakers, etc), btw. I have documented everything on the print out sheet I keep next to me, while playing.

Quote :
I keep looking at that night shot Sugah and I think it would make a perfect Christmas Card. Better idea yet - could you make a painting of it for us in game??? I would so like to put that over our fireplace mantel...........when we get a fireplace.

Let me finish landscaping and decorating the yard for Christmas and see what I can do. I am so thrilled you like it, Elle and Hunter!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 10th 2009, 7:13 pm

Will eagerly await the painting.

I'm debating whether or not to fire up BodyShop and do my "No Touchy" shirt or play some more. Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 486516 Decisions Decisions.

This is all way too much fun Sugah.
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 10th 2009, 10:53 pm

I can't wait to see your "No Touchy" shirt. Mind if I do one, too, so we have a few to choose from for our "No Touchy" Simsibs? lol

Elle, I've decided I'm going to recolor your headband and try to match up a few tops to coordinate with those colors.
Is this TOO blue? I tried to make it softer and lighter, but the print on the top tended to fade too much.
I'm not finished yet, but was wondering what you thought of this sweater top with maybe some jeans and heels?
Be honest! I have no issues doing a few til we find a couple you like, m'lady!

Elle's Got the Blues

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EllesGotTheBlues

Added later:

Just finished this one, too.

Pretty in Pink

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EllesPrettyinPink

Are they too casual, Elle?

Added yet later:

Elle in Fuschia & Blue Jeans
This is just a recolor of what you're currently wearing in our game(s).
Does it suit you more than the green or no?

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 ElleinFuschiaandJeans
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2009, 12:16 am

I really like all of the above myself. They all look good on our lovely Elle. Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 252500
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2009, 12:29 am

That's a true compliment coming from you, m'lady. Thank you SO MUCH.
I hope Elle likes at least one of these. It's easy to recolor the headband, now that I know WHICH freakin' texture name it is. There is a ton!

Gonna blow off the tree and rest this weary back of mine. Think I'll pour some vino and get back to my King book.
Good night, all.

Added later:

Okay, this is it! I promise!
This is a soft sage recolor of an ensemble Hunter did. I am NOT offering it at Sugah's Place, mind you. Just wanted to see if Elle might like to wear it in game.
I think I now have two sweater tops (which can be paired with heels & jeans or maybe a skirt) and two other top and jeans ensembles.

Elle in Sage & Jeans

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 ElleinSageandJeans
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2009, 3:58 am

Isn't that a great mesh Sugah?

Look what I did.........Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 Notouc10 Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 721850

I'm going to bed!!!
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2009, 5:23 am

Most men look a little higher up, than where you put the writing, it might have two conoctations, but in reality, who looks that low?
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

Number of posts : 2910
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2009, 6:42 am

OMG, Sugah, they are fab! I love them. The sage & jeans and pretty in pink, too cute; I can definitely see me in those. With regard to the blue outfit, I like the color, but I am not crazy about the design on the shirt itself. That fuchsia is fierce, but just to let you know, that outfit comes in twelve colors. Your fuchsia, though, is a bit more vivid than hers. You can compare yourself here; these two pics show all the colors that come with the download.

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 MTS2_Foomika_841544_Foomika_AFCasua

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 MTS2_Foomika_841543_Foomika_AFCasua

I think I picked that outfit for the shoes, they are really close to the platforms I favor wearing in real life, Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 721850 . Anyway, thanks so much for improving my wardrobe. You rock!

Hunter, that shirt is too cute. Love the jeans you paired it with. Can't wait until it's up for download. Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 308424
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2009, 8:58 am

In that case, I definitely prefer cool colors (I already knew that. I know about warm/cool, but not so much about the seasonal color schemes.) I don't wear yellow or orange tones ever. They're too bright and vibrant for me. I like to blend in. lol

Quote :
"Good! They all have their faces turned away!!! Scarf, scarf, scarf! Mmmm...Honey Nut Cheerios!"

That one cracked me up! Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 548688

I know that Maxis house. My Cassie from AH and her family lived there. I'm not that crazy about the design of it. It bugs me that the little octagonal area on the first floor is so small. I tried to make it a breakfast nook, but my sims always got stuck behind the table. The exterior shot looks nice. Decorating for Christmas is a cute idea!

All of the outfits and headband recolors are looking good. "No touchy" Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 308424
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2009, 9:57 am

Not all men have issues controlling where their eyes roam, Russ. Sheesh.
It turned out cute, Hunter!

Elle, I'm glad you like the pink & sage. Thank you, ma'am. I think I found some pretty jeans with heels to go with the pink sweater last night.
I wasn't sure about the blue either and I didn't know about the dozen color options of your little green get-up.
What I COULD do, is when you find another ensemble or two that you like, just download it into my game and THEN create a matching headband for it.
I just want ElleSim to be coordinated, dahling. Giggle

Em, most greens and browns are warm, earth colors. Would you rather navy, gray and blue-red? I think EmSim looks beautiful in the former.
If you thought about your wardrobe, what colors would you say are most prevalent?
I promise I won't put you in bright, vibrant colors!

Sugah wrote:
"Good! They all have their faces turned away!!! Scarf, scarf, scarf! Mmmm...Honey Nut Cheerios!"

Em wrote:
That one cracked me up!

I was wondering if anyone caught that! Scary thing is, it could probably happen. LOL

I agree with you about the design of the Victorian. That's another problem I'm having.
In one of those odd shaped tiny areas, I could only fit an easel (which is where Elle spends a lot of time hanging out).
In the other, I could only fit an exercise bike (which is what Ari and Sugah gravitate too ... SO NOT ME, lol).

I still may build or find us another house. Not sure yet.
I need to work on my Sugah's Place update. Will return later, ladies.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2009, 10:31 am

I know I need to post another update in my thread - but I'm going back to bed right now. Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 95772 I feel like I might have caught a chill from laying out at the beach yesterday in 6 degree weather. Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 721850 Kidding. I am going to lay back down though.

Elle those outfits are adorable, but I do love the ones that our Dear Sugah have made for you. I need to find a few more pieces for us to where.

I think I'll have to rework the "No Touchy" t-shirt, as I forgot that everything designed in life should be geared to what men want to look at.

Seriously Russ? Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 444413 The shirt was meant for a laugh - I don't use phrases like that with guys because if my chest is the first place a guy looks, he's not my type anyway. Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 308424 Ladies - we must be careful what we choose to wear right now because Simon Blackwell is in our presence.

Okay I'm being catty - going back to bed in hopes that this scratchy throat and achy bones go away.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2009, 10:48 am

Quote :
Ladies - we must be careful what we choose to wear right now because Simon Blackwell is in our presence.

LOL

Boys will be boys, dahling. We must forgive them their hormones, for they know not what they do.

PS I am so sorry you are not feeling well. Please try to rest today. Kiss
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2009, 10:52 am

Thanks for the well-wishes Sugah. Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 642848

Sugah Sim wrote:
Boys will be boys, dahling. We must forgive them their hormones, for they know not what they do.

So we can be forgiven too right - because of our hormones? Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 683577 MUST go to bed.........
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2009, 11:02 am

Well, not when you freakin' stick your sick old tongue out at me! Get your happy arse to bed right now, missy ma'am. Giggle
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2009, 1:29 pm

The tongue was an in general thing - it wasn't geared at you.

Jeez! Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 368538

I can't sleep.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2009, 2:08 pm

Quote :
Em, most greens and browns are warm, earth colors. Would you rather navy, gray and blue-red? I think EmSim looks beautiful in the former.
If you thought about your wardrobe, what colors would you say are most prevalent?

Go ahead and put EmSim in whatever you think suits her best. I'd say my wardrobe is mostly greens and blues, with some purples, dark reds, black, grays, and browns. I definitely like green and brown, but not crazy about the color that comes to mind when I think of yellow-greens.

Most shirts do have words higher up on them, not that I'd say that reflects or is a reflection of where men may be looking... I've tried to do a couple of shirts like that and the words tend to get distorted when you put them over the chest rather than over the stomach on sim top meshes.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2009, 2:39 pm

If you show your arse one more time around here ... LOL

Quote :
I'd say my wardrobe is mostly greens and blues, with some purples, dark reds, black, grays, and browns.

Okay, I've got it and am writing it on my print out sheet, Em.
I've been keeping notes on all of us and refer to them often. Thank you!

You're right. You do have to be careful exactly where you put words or a pic on female wear tops.
I've noticed that's a rather tricky business myself.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 15th 2009, 6:30 pm

Okay, I decided to play awhile between creating and my freakin' internet going on the fritz for a couple of hours this afternoon.
I COULD have gotten some work done around the house, but ... NAAAH!

I don't have a storyline or a history for our La Femme fam yet, but still want both so badly. I just wish something would come to me.
Anyhoo, in the meantime...

I decided it was time our Simsibs should start pursuing careers. Only two have found work that suits them so far.
More on that in a bit...

Elle looks quite pretty in her new pink pjs. Gotta love the slouch!

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 Snapshot_182adeba_b833e8db
"Why do I have to get a job first? Sheesh!"

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 Snapshot_182adeba_3833e62b
"Sigh. I can't believe he's eating my burnt spaghetti and not complaining. What a guy!"
Unfortunately, Micah disgusts Ari. She almost gagged when I asked her to flirt with him.

This was really neat. Micah came by for a visit. He was schmoozing downstairs with one of the other Sim sisters.
All of a sudden, on a whim, he marched upstairs, waited for Em to be done on the puter and started talking to her.

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 Snapshot_182adeba_b833e463

They were quite animated and had a really great conversation going on. I thought, "Wow! Could this be love?"
So I had Em check Micah out.

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 Snapshot_182adeba_7833e4d2

Guess not. So much for that idea.

Ulli is also repulsed by our handsome neighbor for some reason.

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 Snapshot_182adeba_d833e70f

Micah: "Okay, I get it, La Femme chicks. I'm not your type. I get it! Jeez. Give a guy a break, will ya?"

Hunter is the only one (so far) who doesn't seem grossed out by him.
I believe he is an Aries & a Popularity Sim. When told to check him out, she only shrugged.
Hey, that's an improvement. At least she didn't act like she was going to vomit or give him the big thumbs down.

Here she is, playing chess with him in her skivvies.
My more outgoing Sims, Elle and Hunter, tend to go to bed in their underwear & walk around like that more often than not.

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 Snapshot_182adeba_7833e771

Micah: "I oughta come around here more often. Now THIS kind of chess partner I can get used to!"

I thought this was sweet.
Elle and Sugah (both the first to get jobs in Intelligence - hope that's okay, Lady E. It's where I FELT you should be) kept looking at one another the whole time they were studying.

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 Snapshot_182adeba_b833e1a3

Elle, I just love you in that pretty pink sweater! I promise I'll switch you back and forth between the new recolors I've done just for you and the snazzy green ensemble you packaged her in.

That's all I was able to play this afternoon, my fellow La Femme sibs.
I'm having fun!!!
I hope to load up later, depending on how this evening goes.

Need to get some more creating done, but will return later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 15th 2009, 8:27 pm

Sugah Sim wrote:
Micah: "I oughta come around here more often. Now THIS kind of chess partner I can get used to!"

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 280373

This is just cracking me up!!! I love that I walk around in my underwear, befriend the guy that repulses everyone and play chess with him! I think Ari needs to reconsider him given that he doesn't mind eating burnt food.

The bonding between you and Elle is adorable. I agree with you too Sugah, Elle does belong in the Intelligence career.

I love coming here and finding new posts on our play. This is great Sugah!!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 16th 2009, 4:55 am

He has the wrong hair color and is not athletic enough probably (he is not green either Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 280373 )

Otherwise he looks good!!

If he eats that burnt spaghetti I think we should have treated him better

I like it! Nice pics!!

Last edited by Ullwera on December 16th 2009, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 16th 2009, 8:20 am

I think the fact that Micah is a Popularity Sim could be part of the problem with most us our Simsibs not finding him attractive.
I've got to look up what his likes/dislikes are, as I've forgotten. A couple of us haven't checked him out yet, so we'll see what happens.
I might, inevitably, change his likes/dislikes. See if that helps!
You're right, Ulli. He's not athetic. I haven't worked on the Deerfield brothers skills yet AT ALL!

Thank you for your comments/feedback, ladies. You know how much I always enjoy it.

I forgot to post yesterday that some of the siblings have developed relationships on their own.
I am thinking it has to be cause a few of us are more attracted to the chess board than others and that usually helps the relationship to grow quickly.

Ulli and Ari are in the 90s. Em and Hunter are at 100. Joie and Elle have not developed friendships with any of their sisters yet.
Could be that we don't spend much time playing chess. Elle, as I've said, is drawn to the easel & puter.
Sugah likes to work out (SO NOT ME! LOL) and play on the puter (more like it).
Ulli is another one who likes to work out in her spare time, btw.

I hope to play more this week. Stay tuned...
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 16th 2009, 8:33 am

LOL! Burnt spaghetti, ha ha. Cute pics.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 16th 2009, 8:46 am

Thanks. Gold

Elle, remember when you first joined Sugah's, you inquired about a couple of little workout ensembles I'd made when I was offering fashions at my original place?
Well, with that in mind, I created this for ElleSim.

Do you think she will like it?

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 Elle_ILoveNY_Workout

I need to get some stuff done around here. I'll be online, off and on, throughout the day.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 16th 2009, 10:58 am

Oh that´s a nice workout ensemble!!
I think Elle sim look fabulous in that, cute!

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 53664
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

Number of posts : 2910
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 EmptyDecember 16th 2009, 12:03 pm

Ms. Sugah wrote:
Not all men have issues controlling where their eyes roam, Russ. Sheesh.

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 548688

I love the pink pjs you put me in, Sugah. They are too cute, slouch and all.
Poor Micah, can't seem to catch a break. Hopefully something will work out for him as he is definitely not challenged in the genetics department.
Too funny how Hunter is getting caught in everyone's game showing her underwear, Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 721850 .
Sugah, Elle sim really does look good in that pink ensemble. I wish I knew how to recolor; I love that hairstyle, but that green band can put a crimp in my style. I love that outfit, though.
Intelligence is great. The only careers I had an aversion to were the slacker and outdoorsy paths. I am so not the outdoors type.

Ms. Sugah wrote:
Well, with that in mind, I created this for ElleSim.

Do you think she will like it?

I think both Elle sim and I are very happy with it. Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 450444
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures   Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's La Femme Fam Adventures
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next