Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Hunter's La Femme Family

Go down 
+2
Ullwera
Hunter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyDecember 24th 2009, 11:56 am

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 308424 I meant about 30 Sims days. In real life I think I've only played 4 or 5 times. I start playing though and I can't quit!

As for Kobe the cat, I couldn't let Elle leave him outside. It started raining hard that night and Elle kept playing with the cat. I was thinking - why don't you both go inside where it's dry and warm?
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
SimEm

SimEm

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 2:02 pm

I knew you meant simdays. That's what I meant too.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

Number of posts : 2910
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2010, 11:12 pm

Quote :
And on one rainy night, Elle decides to adopt her.

This is just like me in real life, also. I am always bringing home some helpless animal and finding homes for them. Hubby doesn't even argue the point anymore... Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 721850 .
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 12:39 am

Lately.......the ladies have really been bonding.
Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-25

I love that in moments when they're left alone, they bond a lot. I really love it given that we're all such different personalities.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-30
Sugah is still the happy optimist - especially when she comes home from making a hard day's wage.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-31
She passes the positivity on to Em, who still (though they are rare) has moments of doubt.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-33
"You really have to believe me Em. Look how far we've come! This place is gonna be awesome and we're going to see all of our dreams come true."

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-34
"I know," says Em, "But do you think we'll ever find love?"

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-35
Ari completely ignores her siblings and does her happy dance of the day. She's really loving her job in the Gaming career.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-40
The siblings also please me very much in that they all chip in. Em takes out the trash.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-41
Hunter cleans toilets. They all do their part.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-37
They also love to play and skill build. Chess affords them both of those pleasures.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-38
And the bonding continues.

Life is going very well for our Roomies.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-39
They would like beds to sleep in though, as the couches are just not cutting it anymore.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-47
And they would love to be able to sit down while they eat.

But they are happy.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-42
Even Kobe has blended into the family and is a happy cat.

~~~

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-43
I love this picture of Ulli. Even as she's driven off to work, she can't take her mind off of how to improve their home.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-44
Elle and Hunter enjoy a game of chess.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-45
"Damn Elle......good move." Hunter thinks to herself.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-46
She continues to keep her thoughts to herself, but can't help but think - "What a biotch!" for Elle making that last move. Hunter is unaccustomed to losing Chess and in Elle, she may have just met her match.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-50
Later that day, Hunter tells Ari about the Chess match between her and Elle. "You can't always win - Brat." Ari tells her.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-56
"Maybe you could go back to school and learn a thing or two." Ari teases.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-52
In a fabulous mood, Em jokes with Ulli about their living conditions.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-51
Ulli also in a good mood, laughs heartily with her.

They continue bantering when Ulli gets overly playful and punches Em in the arm.
Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-55

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-57
"How about a less violent game?" Em suggests.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-56
The good times that evening continue.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-54
But Elle has a goal. She wants a promotion badly at work. Having recently taken a position as a security guard, she knows there are things she must do to get promoted - even in high heel shoes. She hates the job, but the pay is too good to pass. Down the road, she'll find a job she loves and wants to do.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122009-53
Sugah and Hunter decide that with Elle working so hard, she will get to decide the next big purchase for the house when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 12:36 pm

A promotion in high heel shoes that could be possible. Good work Elle!

Why do they always try to fit in as many as possible in the smallest room?
They are like tree Sims and a cat in that small toilet Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 721850

Lovely update Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 2:19 pm

I don't know why Ulli, but our Ladies seem to congregate in that bathroom quite often. It cracks me up. I'll leave them to their own devices for a bit, and Bam - they're all in the bathroom or trying to get in it and carry on a conversation.

What gives???

I'm very happy that we're all getting along though. Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 252500
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 3:17 pm

I love how sweet and supportive your La Femme family is . . . most of the time, anyway. Except when they're calling each other a biotch or a brat or socking each other in the arms LOL they do seem to get along as a united family very well. The house is shaping up really well too. I like the walls and floors you've chosen. I'll look forward to seeing them have beds and a place to sit down to eat too. Giggle Keep it up!

Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 3:35 pm

Thanks Em! Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 642848

You have no idea how happy I will be when they all have beds and real furniture. Looking at those moldy walls in the other rooms is depressing me!!

I have to play it out though - no cheating - so it will take however long it takes. I'm pleased though that they're all working and earning and slowly but surely making their place a home.

In my next post or two (I've already got over 100 pics in storage) a funny thing happened after the purchasing of some furniture and flooring. They had like $8 after that shopping spree and well........a funny thing happens. Stay tuned. Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 308424
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 8th 2010, 12:32 am

I love it, Hunter!

The screenshot with Em wondering if she'll ever find love ... Then the look on her face in the next shot when Em sees Ari couldn't give a horse's patoot about her sister's love life!
That capture is priceless! LOL

The pics that you got of our sisters chipping in ... did they do all that on their own, or did you direct them to?
I need to take more spontaneous shots of the sisters' interaction with one another and the things they opt to do when not directed, as you've been doing.

I love that the sisters are bonding. That's always a goal of mine ... VERY important.

Quote :
"You can't always win - Brat." Ari tells her.

Quote :
She knows there are things she must do to get promoted - even in high heel shoes.

Giggle

I love your witty commentaries and fun screenshots. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to the next round!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 8th 2010, 12:49 am

They actually clean on there own most of the time Sugah. I rarely have to direct them. That is pretty cool.

I love taking captures of the spontaneous moments, because as I've seen in our other Roomie's posts and my own - they can be the best pics. They often crack me up.

I'm still laughing at the jogger checking out Ari's butt. Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 721850

The picture of Hunter/V/me snarling at Elle was something I was lucky to capture. That look is so me when I'm playing chess with Brian and losing.

I love our adventures - the most Sim's fun I think I've ever had for sure.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 10th 2010, 10:22 am

LOL!! Very cute, Hunter! I love your captions and captures. Isn't it fun just letting your sims go and seeing what kinds of mischief they get themselves into? Sometimes they do the funniest things. I never get tired of that.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 1:31 am

I play half and half pretty much Ari.

I control for awhile, then sit back and let them be and do their own thing. Some of the best moments are caught then for sure.

This whole adventure is just fun, fun, fun. I love reading all of you guys' posts and of course, I enjoy playing myself.

I'm very glad we're all doing this.
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 13th 2010, 8:03 am

This really cracked me up. I am so looking forward to what comes next. I love the redecorating you have done so far. Great story, Hunter!

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 262314
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 13th 2010, 2:38 pm

I'm glad it cracked you up Elle. I'd hoped you weren't offended by our little chess game. I was cracking up because of the faces my Sim was making (so me).

Your Simmie is greatly rewarded in the next chapter for the hard work she does. I mostly don't have to direct her, she is a real self-starter and I love that.

I just am loving this whole project. It's really the most fun.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 18th 2010, 3:54 pm

Back to our Roomies.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122109-9
Sugah eats dinner alone one night, thinking to herself - did they do the right thing?

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122109-7
All this house - what are we really going to do here? She thinks. Lately she's been thinking a lot about Momma Louise a lot.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies-120709-21
Are we disappointing her, she thinks.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122109-8
Then she thinks, enough of that. They're doing very well and she moves on to doing some cleaning around the house.

The pitching in of cleaning up the house and working towards the same goal is infectious. Everyone does their part.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122109-31
Elle doesn't love her job, but she does it and she works that uniform. (You look good Girl!!)

And Em tries taking on a leaking faucet.
Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122109-49
"I can't stand this!" She cries out.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122109-50
She wishes herself anywhere but where she is. "This God forsaken dilapidated shack!!!"

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122109-51
She continues crying out and screaming at the broken plumbing.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122109-52
When Ulli comes in to comfort her. "Em, it's okay. We've made it this far Girl. We'll fix it."

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122109-53
"Let me see what I can do Hon. You're a teacher - you have your skills, I'm the engineer around here. Let me have a go."

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122109-54
Seeing that Ulli's attempts aren't successful at first, Em continues her tirade.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122109-55
"This house is making me crazy Ulli." Em tells her. Continuing to work on the faucet, Ulli tells Em to relax and continues to comfort her.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122109-56
Em finds a little faith, grabs a mop and starts to clean up while Ulli continues working.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122109-57
"Damn, stubborn thing." Ulli gripes. That brings a little humor to Em's mood.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122109-58
Ulli shouts some colorful obscenities at the faucet, when finally she fixes it.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Roomies122109-59
"See Girl, we did it together." Ulli says as they Hi-Five.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 18th 2010, 4:19 pm

LOL @ Em and Ulli trying to fix the sink. I really do get frustrated with broken sims plumbing. The poor sims seem to spend more time complaining and stomping their feet than getting anything fixed! The high 5 at the end was cool. I don't think I've ever had my sims do that. Giggle

And Elle really does work that uniform. Her expression makes her look like she knows it too. LOL

Nice update, Hunter!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 19th 2010, 12:01 pm

Ha ha ha! Poor Em! It cracked me up to see Ulli fixing the leak in her nice dress. I look forward to seeing more!
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 19th 2010, 9:16 pm

I love how overdramatic they get when they attempt plumbing jobs, don't you?
Those were some terrific captures, Hunter.
I like the way Em lost her mind, Ulli comforts her, then has a go at it, and proceeds to lose her temper over the busted tub, too. Giggle

I think it's great that they are all working together to improve their current lifestyle & environment.
Momma Louise WOULD be proud of them. No doubt about it.

I enjoyed your captions and screenshots, as always, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2010, 12:35 am

Thank you Ladies!

It's so much fun. I wanted to post more, but I just wasn't up to it. I hope to have a few more shots posted in the next day or two.

This is really the most Sims fun I've ever had - playing and reading others. Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 642848
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2010, 7:04 am

Quote :
And Elle really does work that uniform. Her expression makes her look like she knows it too.

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 548688

You know what I am enjoying most about your story, Hunter; the sense of camaraderie that you are creating amongst the siblings. It really is great to see them bonding, looking out for one another, and just in general becoming a close knit family. Great job, hon!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2010, 1:38 pm

What's great Elle is that a lot of it is not my doing. I just sit and watch and see what happens. They do argue and have little spats (you will see those at some point) - but moments later they're outside playing catch with each other. Another thing I love is without my prompting, they'll sit down with each other and chat.

I suppose if they didn't get along, I would lead them to do so because I can't stand people who choose to live together and not live in peace. There is enough hate and war out in the world so I don't understand those that choose to do it in their own home. Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 381655

Like real life, this family has and will have their challenges - but I think they're going to make it.

(Although I wish they'd do it sooner cause some of those walls make me want to get sick! Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 721850 )
Back to top Go down
Autumnelle

Autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2010, 4:30 pm

Quote :
Although I wish they'd do it sooner cause some of those walls make me want to get sick!

Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 548688
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2010, 8:34 pm

Elle wrote:
You know what I am enjoying most about your story, Hunter; the sense of camaraderie that you are creating amongst the siblings. It really is great to see them bonding, looking out for one another, and just in general becoming a close knit family. Great job, hon!

Well said, Elle.
I think that's one of the things I strive for most in a project like this.
Aside from our siblings being succesful in love and their chosen professions, I especially love the bonding and camaraderie that tends to develop between them.

Hunter wrote:
Another thing I love is without my prompting, they'll sit down with each other and chat.

This time around, I am NOT forcing any friendships, either Hunter. I like finding them congratulating eachother and/or hugging in different parts of the house, without ever having to prompt them.
It's so much nicer when they're a close knit bunch...and especially when they become close on their OWN!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 EmptyMarch 11th 2010, 2:14 pm

I miss playing. Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 841648

I still have so much to do as far as downloads though, it may be awhile before I get to repairing and updating this post.

I will though. I simply love the Roomies Adventure way to much. I still have the pics - I will down the road need to relink everything and one day I will play and update again.

I'm happy that you guys have continued on with it. It keeps me motivated about the project. Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 393727
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's La Femme Family   Hunter's La Femme Family - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter's La Femme Family
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3