Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Sugah's Place "Share a Family"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Sugah's Place "Share a Family" Empty
PostSubject: Sugah's Place "Share a Family"   Sugah's Place "Share a Family" EmptyDecember 15th 2008, 5:49 pm

One of the most fun projects we've done together at another forum I help moderate is The Roomies Adventure.
Those of us who participated, created our Simselves and then shared them with one another.
It was so neat to be able to learn how differently we each played out our Simselves' lives as roomies.
Several of us have also adopted and swapped other Sims and Sim families with eachother.

It's truly an enjoyable concept. With that in mind, I decided to offer complete Sim fams that my visitors could adopt and play.
Hence, our Share a Family section was born.

Sugah's Place is pleased to share some of our unique and interesting families with you, in hopes that you'll enjoy playing them and, perhaps, share some of your Share a Family stories and screenshots with us here, at Sugah's Place Corner, as well.

Let the sharing begin!
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Fabulous Darling!   Sugah's Place "Share a Family" EmptyDecember 15th 2008, 6:51 pm

Sugah -

You know I love the whole concept! It is fabulous and I love the screenshots you and the participants have shared over time. IF I ever have time to actually PLAY the game..........I would love to participate.

Send Flowers
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Awesome!   Sugah's Place "Share a Family" EmptyDecember 15th 2008, 11:16 pm

Thank you, my friend. Perhaps you'll find the time to adopt and play one of our SaF fams, though I know how phenomenally busy you are!

I'm hoping that soon I can play one of Ari's SaF fams I adopted awhile back, The Handfuls, as I love a good challenge!

The Handfuls
Sugah's Place "Share a Family" HandfulsCollage

Conceived by - Astral Faery
Created by - Astral Faery
Collage by - Astral Faery
EPs needed - All up to Bon Voyage

Can you say "triple threat"?!?

Being the single mother of trouble making triplets, Sarah has her hands full. Piles of homework, sneaking out, and kitchen fires are frequent occurences in the household.

Working long hours, Sarah has little time to correct her sons. Will she be able to teach John, Paul, and Joseph right from wrong?

Their fate is in your hands.

~*~

Sounds like fun, no? Yup
Back to top Go down
Tenderhrt

Tenderhrt

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Place "Share a Family"   Sugah's Place "Share a Family" EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 1:20 pm

This is a great Concept Sugah, we have done that on my forum too with exchanging our selve sims and feel like we are actually together. Its fun and very cool! Kiss
Back to top Go down
http://tenderhrtdesigns.joshssims.net
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Isn't it fun?   Sugah's Place "Share a Family" EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 3:38 pm

Sandra, I think one of the most fun projects we've ever done at PTS is The Roomies Adventure, as I've said.
We've done several Sims challenges and projects together, but having my forum friends become my Simfam members, was so great.
I really enjoyed playing us all as siblings and STILL do, actually.
The next generation of our Simsibs family has arrived in my game and it's so neat to see my Sim "nieces and nephews".
I'll have to post pics sometime. It was a hoot!

Maybe we could do exchange our Simselves here sometime and become a Basic Simfam!
It'd be so much fun. Yup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Great Idea   Sugah's Place "Share a Family" EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 1:03 am

Love this idea! I downloaded St. Claire SAF and Rosenberg SAF and I'm looking forward to playing both. I was wondering what the requirement were to participate? I have a family that i started long ago that I would love to share. Husband and wife, both college educated and currently have a set of twin toddlers. They are in a barn-style house that I built, but may need to edit for cc. Please let me know the rules and/or guidelines. I have already played thru this family and in the 5th generation or so now, but by backing up a neighborhood file long ago i still have them in their early state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Place "Share a Family"   Sugah's Place "Share a Family" Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's Place "Share a Family"
Page 1 of 1