Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

My hubby's art made into sim paintings

Go down 
+2
Hunter
Astral Faery
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2008-12-19

My hubby's art made into sim paintings Empty
PostSubject: My hubby's art made into sim paintings   My hubby's art made into sim paintings EmptyFebruary 3rd 2009, 10:00 pm

By request, Sugah was kind enough to make sim paintings out of some of my hubby's art. I'm thrilled with the job she did - and it's an absolute thrill to see my hubby's digital images in my game!

These are my favorites. From left to right we have Red Ball, Red Bars, Red Globes (so LOVE them in the frames!!)
My hubby's art made into sim paintings Blackframed

Red Squares and Bubbles
My hubby's art made into sim paintings Metro

Red and Black
My hubby's art made into sim paintings Red

I'm so happy with how they turned out! Thanks a million, Sugah! Kiss
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: My hubby's art made into sim paintings   My hubby's art made into sim paintings EmptyFebruary 3rd 2009, 10:06 pm

Holy Macanoli those are GORGEOUS!

Bravo! to your Hubby Ari and

Bravo! to Sugah!!!

WHERE or WHERE can WE, us regular folk GET THOSE?????

They're AWESOME!!!! Yup
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
EKozski

EKozski

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: My hubby's art made into sim paintings   My hubby's art made into sim paintings EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 6:05 am

Those are next to incredible! I love abstract art! And the black frame is very chic. Very elegant.

I agree with Hunter, how and where can us regular folks get those?

You did a fantastic job. BRAVO!!

ETA: I had to come back and look at those pictures. I could redecorate a loft around those pictures, in red and white with black accents to go with the frame. I've already done it in my head. Oh My God, this would look so chic.....All I'll need is the pictures. I managed to get the perfect half wall to use.....This is going to be fun....hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Grazie, dahlings!!!   My hubby's art made into sim paintings EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 9:21 am

Thank you all SO MUCH for your generous compliments on the Red Abstract set. I appreciate the positive feedback MUCHO. Kiss

I had fun creating them out of Harry's neat images and was glad to have the opportunity to do so.
It's ironic that the black framed ones (Poisonous Forest, base game clone) are such a big hit! I almost didn't do them, as Ari had told me her night club walls were black.
I thought I'd give it a try anyway, just to see how they'd turn out and they ended up being our favorite!

For those of you who might like Red Abstract in your game, I just happen to be offering them at Sugah's this next update, with Ari and Harry's permission.
(I'm thinking late Friday. NL and FT are required for the art.)

AF, your night club looks awesome! (Could I showcase your images on my site, pleeeease?) Thank you for posting these fabulous screenshots for me here, btw.
I appreciate it. Fantastic
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: My hubby's art made into sim paintings   My hubby's art made into sim paintings EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 10:30 am

Absolutely - though I don't think the pictures are really very good for an update. I'm kind of far away and have other things blocking the parts of some of the pictures. But you're welcome to use them! If your update isn't until Friday, maybe I can get some better shots for you. I'm planning on getting some story shots later today, anyway, so it wouldn't be any problem!

Thank you so much for your compliments on my club!!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: My hubby's art made into sim paintings   My hubby's art made into sim paintings EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 1:01 pm

Nice job! Those are really cool. I like how the red and the black go together, especially with the glowing red bar. It's really cool too how your husband's art work is now in your game!

By the way, who is the winking girl in the last picture?
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Zayury

Zayury

Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: WOW!   My hubby's art made into sim paintings EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 1:30 pm

My dear Ari, WOW! You tell that dear hubby of yours that I said, BRAVO! They look SUPERB! Bravo! Kiss

My dear Sugah, you chose the perfect frames and did a MARVELOUS job turning them into Sim Art! BRAVO to you too my dear! Bravo! Kiss

I will definitely get the ones that will work w/my EP's! Yup

Great Job
Back to top Go down
http://panterasmemories.blogspot.com/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: My hubby's art made into sim paintings   My hubby's art made into sim paintings EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 9:36 pm

Thank you so much, ladies!! :bfsflowery:

The winking girl is Victoria as a teen.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: My hubby's art made into sim paintings   My hubby's art made into sim paintings EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 10:15 pm

My hubby's art made into sim paintings Glitterfy210045T235D38

I appreciate all the compliments.
Z, I did all 6 cloned from a NL painting (can't remember if it was B Stroke or C Stroke, lol), all 6 from the Metro (Lady and Gent) FT painting AND my 3 faves from Poisonous Forest (base game). So, you'll have them all, in other words, cause you can download 2 of the zips based on EPs you have.

AF, I KNEW that teen was Victoria! It looked so much like her, but I didn't want to guess and feel stupid ... just in CASE I was wrong! Giggle
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My hubby's art made into sim paintings   My hubby's art made into sim paintings Empty

Back to top Go down

My hubby's art made into sim paintings
Page 1 of 1