Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Blake & Bibi Chevalier

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Blake & Bibi Chevalier Empty
PostSubject: Blake & Bibi Chevalier   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 6:07 pm

I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed these two Sims. When I found the images of Bibi wearing an ensemble from her namesake collection (by Hunter - to post here) AND started discussing Ms Chevalier with Zayury, I really started to miss her & hubby, Blake. Finally, last night I actually got to PLAY my Sims and spent some time with these two and their adopted son, Sebastian.

Meet Bibi and Blake Chevalier

Blake & Bibi Chevalier Snapshot_d50c1811_150c1812

They are both Taurus & Family Sims...very playful, earthy & still hot for eachother after many years.

This is the pretty little Cape Cod house they were able to purchase with what was leftover after moving to Pleasantview from France. There is still much to buy and do, especially landscaping, but the Chevaliers are a couple of modest means, so these things take time. (I am NOT using the money cheat.)

Blake & Bibi Chevalier Snapshot_d50c1811_350cc501-2

Here they are, headed off to work. Both are foremen for the local architectural firm.
I think they look adorable in their green uniforms and hard hats. lol

Blake & Bibi Chevalier Snapshot_d50c1811_3524792b-1

The Chevaliers were never blessed with children and in their old age decided to adopt a child. It took them a long time to save up, but between Bibi selling her paintings and Blake making chocolate, they managed to come up with the adoption fee.

Blake & Bibi Chevalier Snapshot_d50c1811_1524846e

Blake & Bibi Chevalier Snapshot_d50c1811_f52484ac

Blake was diggin' that chocolate! Giggle

I'd like to introduce you to the youngest member of the Chevalier household: Sebastian
Is he precious? He came this way (hair and all). He just looked so petite and precious!
Sebastian is a playful Aquarius. He is also a Family Sim and a Gamer, like his parents.

Blake & Bibi Chevalier Snapshot_d50c1811_75249b43

I love this pic of him dancing.

Blake & Bibi Chevalier Snapshot_d50c1811_b548ae54

And here is Sebastian, now grown up, as a teen. Still a doll!
I really like him...just as much as I like his parents.

Blake & Bibi Chevalier Snapshot_d50c1811_5548bf40

Bibi and Blake are VERY close. They have triple chem and often act like young kids in love still.

Snuggle Time

Blake & Bibi Chevalier Snapshot_d50c1811_550ce112-2

I took these last night.

Blake & Bibi Chevalier Snapshot_d50c1811_1676aaea

Lastly, I couldn't resist taking this close up shot of beautiful Bibi.

Blake & Bibi Chevalier Snapshot_d50c1811_b676a99e

Next up for the Chevaliers...
I intend on fulfilling Sebastian's want for a first kiss. He doesn't know anyone very well right now, as he's always busy keeping a straight A+ average AND moving up the teen Intelligence career ladder.
But there's a lovely little filly named Whitney in the hood he might like.
I also hope to spiff up their abode, now that they have some moola in the bank...maybe do a bit of redecorating and landscaping.

Stay tuned...
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Blake & Bibi Chevalier   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 8:57 pm

I remember them. :)

Very sweet story. They make such a sweetly romantic couple, and their little house fits them so well.

And I especially remember Sebastian! I fell in love with him the instant I saw him. I loved that pic of him dancing, too. And as a teen! He's gorgeous! I may have to pester you to extract and send him to me, if you would. Please. With whipped cream on top. And a cherry. And maybe some crushed peanuts. And perhaps some of those multi-colored sprinkles. And a drizzle of hot fudge and caramel sauce. Not Worthy
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Blake & Bibi Chevalier   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 10:02 am

Dahling, you had me at "whip cream and cherries on top". Of course you can have Sebastian!
I need to extract Bibi for our dear Zayury and would be happy to get Sebastian at the same time for you. Absolutely! Blake & Bibi Chevalier Highfive

Wait a minute...under ONE condition...

You may not use, abuse or take advantage of Sebastian by making him a victim or villain in ANY of your stories.
I couldn't bare to see him suffer. He is far too darling a boy!!! Promise me!
You know how attached I get to some of my Sims. Blake & Bibi Chevalier Pray
Back to top Go down
Zayury

Zayury

Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Blake & Bibi Chevalier   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 6:34 pm

Oh my dear Sugah, I KNEW SHE WAS PERFECT! And these pics just confirmed it! Send Flowers Kiss Kiss

You were right, she does look adorable in her overalls and hardhat! BTW, what career is that and which EP has it? (Yeah, I know, I DON'T PLAY MY GAME, yadda yadda) Embarassed

Their house is very cute, and her husband and son are very HANDSOME! Kiss You have a lovely Sim family my dear friend! Bravo!

Have to admit that was funny what you wrote to Ari! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://panterasmemories.blogspot.com/
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Thank you, dear Z!   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 9:23 pm

I love that close up shot of Bibi in the coral ensemble. Doesn't it brighten up her face?
Thank you for the compliments. I simply adore the whole family.

The Architecture Career comes with Freetime. Yup
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Blake & Bibi Chevalier   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptyJanuary 14th 2009, 1:13 pm

Sugah Sim wrote:

You may not use, abuse or take advantage of Sebastian by making him a victim or villain in ANY of your stories.
I couldn't bare to see him suffer. He is far too darling a boy!!! Promise me!
You know how attached I get to some of my Sims. Blake & Bibi Chevalier Pray

Sorry But...he has serious star potential. And it wouldn't be the actual Sebastian that might or might not be in a story, but a stunt double. And no sims are ever hurt in the making of my stories. I only use hacked poses and makeup that make it look like they're being abused. Afterward, the pose is ended and the sim stands up and acts normal - no harm done! It's just an acting job.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Hmph!   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptyJanuary 14th 2009, 1:20 pm

Quote :
And no sims are ever hurt in the making of my stories ... no harm done! It's just an acting job.

So you say, missy ma'am, so you say!!!
Seriously, you would torture a TEENAGER in one of your stories? He's just a boy, Ariana! You go too far, Madame Director!!! Bull

Isn't there a sweet, love scene - devoid of any violence or pain - you have in mind for Sebastian?
You forget. I read your stories. How could I ever look at screenshots of one of my beloved Sims being hurt, even if it IS only an acting job??? Sorry
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Blake & Bibi Chevalier   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptyJanuary 14th 2009, 10:04 pm

Sugah Sim wrote:

So you say, missy ma'am, so you say!!!
Seriously, you would torture a TEENAGER in one of your stories? He's just a boy, Ariana! You go too far, Madame Director!!! Bull

Um...I wouldn't torture him for cripes sake. What do I look like, a monster?

Quote :

Isn't there a sweet, love scene - devoid of any violence or pain - you have in mind for Sebastian?
You forget. I read your stories. How could I ever look at screenshots of one of my beloved Sims being hurt, even if it IS only an acting job??? Sorry

Sort of. But writing a sweet cotton candy story is boring and no one wants to read it. The part I had in mind for him was as a romantic lead. But I can't give too much away because that would spoil the plot. There is no bloodshed or death, if that's what you're worried about. He would be in my new project - Every Family Has Its Secrets - but he'd have to audition for the part.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Errr...Ummm...   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptyJanuary 16th 2009, 8:00 am

I will just have to trust that you are a woman of your word, my dear.
When I extract Bibi for Z, I shall do so with Sebastian for you.

I like the idea of knowing he might be a romantic lead, as he is SUCH A DOLL!
I love looking at him, his love for his family AND his delightful personality.

There's not a rush on either of these Sims ladies, is there?
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Blake & Bibi Chevalier   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptyJanuary 16th 2009, 12:32 pm

I appreciate it!

No terrible rush. A couple of weeks would be good, so I can see if he's going to fit the part. If not, I promise to save him for a role where he won't be evil or be killed. Big Hugs
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Blake & Bibi Chevalier   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 10:03 am

Quote :
If not, I promise to save him for a role where he won't be evil or be killed.

Fair enough!
I have a question.
I have the instructions for extracting a Sim from the game using SimPE, so I can do that.
But I'm remembering there's a trick to it so the Sim comes WHOLE and COMPLETE (as is) when sent.
Remember you had sent me Jondak and some other BL&D cuties and they originally came NOT looking like themselves?
They had Maxis hair, eyes, skin & clothes, etc?
Did you have to open up BodyShop or something and THEN package them up? I can't remember, AF.
I want to make sure I send you and Z Sebastian and Bibi the RIGHT way, so they look like themselves when they arrive!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Blake & Bibi Chevalier   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 10:32 am

LOL @ Ari and Sugah.

I remembered Bibi's name because of the clothing collection, but I can't believe I forgot about Sebastian. He's such a cutie! I like their house too. It's also a really cute little family home.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Blake & Bibi Chevalier   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 10:52 am

Thanks, Em. Kiss

You know building is NOT my strength.
I was actually pleased with the way the little Cape Cod turned out. I'm thinking of building another, actually.
The only thing I messed up, was not leaving enough room for a decent sized second bedroom.
I never imagined the Chevalier's adopting in their old age.

I had to build Bibi and Blake's new son a very tiny one, barely enough for a twin bed ... and his parents' bedroom is a cracker box, too! VERY tight squeeze!

Oh well. Eventually, our young Sebastian will move out and start a little family of his own. Then, I'll return the floor plan to its original state. Yup
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Sebastian finds love.   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 11:47 am

I played a couple of nights ago and have been meaning to post the latest Chevalier family update.

Don't ask me how this happened, as it must've been many months ago...

But Whitney Darga, a Downtownie of Pleasantview, must've been an adult at one time with a Slacker career.
I must've changed her into a teen, cause I liked her as a possibility for Sebastian.
Well, she's a lovely teenager now, who is still holding a job as a daytime Freelance Web Designer (yes, I know...she still has her adult job...WHAT THE???) and trying to juggle going to school at the same time.
WEIRD STUFF!

Anyhoo, I'd like you to meet Miss Darga, a very outgoing, active & a not so terribly nice Scorpio.
Here, Sebastian can't believe his good fortune that such a beautiful gal would be enamoured with him.
Sebastian is somewhat shy and quite nice & playful. BOTH are very neat, which is always a plus.

Blake & Bibi Chevalier Snapshot_d50c1811_d6839fff

Sebastian: WOW! This beautiful young lady really is interested in me.

Blake & Bibi Chevalier Snapshot_d50c1811_5683b8c3

Sebastian: I've never had this much fun with a girl in my life. She's amazing!

Blake & Bibi Chevalier Snapshot_d50c1811_7683ba9c

Sebastian: Do I dare ask her to be mine? Should I let her know how much I adore her, when next we meet?

Blake & Bibi Chevalier Snapshot_d50c1811_5683b9ab

Loving Sigh Loving Their first kiss Loving

It's official. Whitney and Sebastian are going steady. They have plenty of chemistry and Whitney grows closer everyday to Bibi and Blake, too.

Stay tuned ... only a few more days til adulthood for the teens in love ...
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Blake & Bibi Chevalier   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptyJanuary 26th 2009, 10:16 am

She's beautiful!! And so is Sebastian! That boy is just so darling. They make a great couple - and apparently the girl is loaded since she's holding down an adult job, lol.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Blake & Bibi Chevalier   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptyJanuary 26th 2009, 12:27 pm

Whitney is a cutie and they make a really cute couple.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Meilyn

Meilyn

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Blake & Bibi Chevalier   Blake & Bibi Chevalier EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 8:14 pm

Bravo! I so want Sebastian! He's very handsome... Not Worthy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blake & Bibi Chevalier   Blake & Bibi Chevalier Empty

Back to top Go down

Blake & Bibi Chevalier
Page 1 of 1