Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

SUGAH SHACK & IRISH KITCHEN RE-COLORS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zayury

Zayury

Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-12-15

SUGAH SHACK & IRISH KITCHEN RE-COLORS! Empty
PostSubject: SUGAH SHACK & IRISH KITCHEN RE-COLORS!   SUGAH SHACK & IRISH KITCHEN RE-COLORS! EmptyDecember 15th 2008, 8:35 pm

I used Sugah's wonderful re-colors in her Sugah's Shack to make a clinic for my story, and a night club for a lyric I illustrated!

SUGAH SHACK & IRISH KITCHEN RE-COLORS! 34

SUGAH SHACK & IRISH KITCHEN RE-COLORS! 2-1

I used Sugah's 'Irish Kitchen' re-color set to make the 'Irish Coffee Pub' for my story!

SUGAH SHACK & IRISH KITCHEN RE-COLORS! 21

Thank-you Sugah, your wonderful sense of style has made my Sim home decorating a lot more fun and easy! Bravo! I love your site!

Kiss

Last edited by Zayury on January 27th 2009, 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://panterasmemories.blogspot.com/
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: WOW!!!   SUGAH SHACK & IRISH KITCHEN RE-COLORS! EmptyDecember 15th 2008, 11:22 pm

Oh, Z! These are just INCREDIBLE!!!

I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you have used so many of my creations in your story/lyrics!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for posting these gorgeous screenshots. You've done such a beautiful job decorating and setting the scene for your storytelling.

I'm so glad you like what I do at Sugah's Place. I appreciate your support and encouragement more than you know.

Send Flowers
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Wow   SUGAH SHACK & IRISH KITCHEN RE-COLORS! EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 1:31 pm

Hello Ladies -

First of all - I love all of the photos Z (can I call you Z?). They are MARVELOUS. I especially love the Irish Pub. I think I want to do something similar for a background for Basic. Thank you for sharing the photos as they are wonderful.

And......Sugah - shot in game I see how fabulous that set is. It is AWESOME. Sometimes themes can be overdone - but you always manage to do them just right. You can expect the Irish Pub theme in my backgrounds soon!!!

Bravo! Ladies!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Zayury

Zayury

Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Sugah & Hunter!   SUGAH SHACK & IRISH KITCHEN RE-COLORS! EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 6:55 pm

Dear ladies, THANK-YOU very much for the wonderful compliments about my pics! It is only through wonderful creators like yourselves that people like me are able to make our Sim stories come to 'life'!

You both deserve all the THANKS! Send Flowers

And dear Hunter you most definitely can call me 'Z', I'm kool with that! Gold
Back to top Go down
http://panterasmemories.blogspot.com/
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Thank you for the lovely comments.   SUGAH SHACK & IRISH KITCHEN RE-COLORS! EmptyDecember 18th 2008, 9:20 am

A heartfelt thanks goes out to both of you for your kind compliments. Your support means so much to me always.

SUGAH SHACK & IRISH KITCHEN RE-COLORS! 01

It's funny, I wasn't sure about the Irish Pub when I first offered it at Sugah's Place. You never know what people will like, truth be told.

I agree with you, Hunter. Being able to see the Irish Pub in Z's game, gives folks a far better idea of how the set truly looks.
I so appreciate you posting your in-game shots, Zayury. Thank you, again.

If either of you are ever in need of any recolors in particular (for either a photo shoot or a story backdrop), I'd be honored to give it a whirl for you. SUGAH SHACK & IRISH KITCHEN RE-COLORS! Santa_afro

FYI to our visitors: The walls & decore you see in Zayury's first two screenshots, you can find here, in Sugah's Shack.
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGAH SHACK & IRISH KITCHEN RE-COLORS!   SUGAH SHACK & IRISH KITCHEN RE-COLORS! Empty

Back to top Go down

SUGAH SHACK & IRISH KITCHEN RE-COLORS!
Page 1 of 1