Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Basic Model Dwellings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Basic Model Dwellings Empty
PostSubject: Basic Model Dwellings   Basic Model Dwellings EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 1:38 am

Hello All -

I've recently decided that once in awhile - at least TWICE a week Basic Model Dwellings Please-1 to play my game. NOT create - PLAY.

I've decided that I'm going to play all of Basic's models and their friends and LET THEM have real lives. They will have their own homes - and through that play I'll start updating "A Day in the Life" thread again.

So I've started on Hunter's house. Now Hunter as some of you know is fabulously happy with Grey. They've been together quite a long time and I think they both deserve a real life and a beautiful home. She works hard for the money after all. Giggle

Basic Model Dwellings Hunter1-17

Well I'm NOWHERE NEAR done on the house - but I've got a start.

Basic Model Dwellings Snapshot_00000006_f7b5bf65

Basic Model Dwellings Snapshot

You know how I feel about separate space. The master bedroom is in that glassed hallway away from the house. It's attached - but separate.

Basic Model Dwellings Snapshot_00000006_f7b5c10e

There you can see the master and it's private yard. There's a hot tub in that yard.

Basic Model Dwellings Snapshot_00000006_37b5c221

The other side of the private yard

Basic Model Dwellings Snapshot_00000006_f7b5c219

It's perfect and private. I suspect they're going to be in babymaking mode soon and they'll always want there privacy.

Basic Model Dwellings Snapshot_00000006_57b5c1f5

Basic Model Dwellings Snapshot_00000006_b7b5c200

Basic Model Dwellings Snapshot_00000006_b7b5c20b

Some interior shots of the master bedroom.

Basic Model Dwellings Snapshot_00000006_b7b5be20

And now the layout - First Floor

Basic Model Dwellings Hunter15

The second floor

Basic Model Dwellings Hunter16

Anyhoo.....that's it for now. No interior design or furnishing yet. A huge pool and lake have to be put in the backyard. Undecided on a real garden, but Hunter loves flowers so she may get that.

I'm also undecided if I'll be offering the models homes for download. I have to say so far I'm pleased with Hunter's house - it's really so her and Grey. They like the finer things but they don't live high on the horse. I think the house represents that.

Okay - so thats what's going on in my game lately. Yup
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
SimEm

SimEm

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Basic Model Dwellings   Basic Model Dwellings EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 10:08 am

Nice house. The privacy hallway is neat. I never would have thought of designing a house like that.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Basic Model Dwellings   Basic Model Dwellings EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 6:09 pm

Wow! That's some freakin' estate you've built there! It's massive.
I love that beautiful, big, bow window with all the panes. Where'd'ya get it?

I truly don't know how you fill all that space. I'm hellbent on small, easy to navigate through, modest abodes for my Sims, no matter how wealthy they get. Giggle

Good job, Hunter.
You still thinking of finishing that pretty apartment complex you were working on, my friend?
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Basic Model Dwellings   Basic Model Dwellings EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 8:21 pm

Sugah Sim wrote:
I truly don't know how you fill all that space. I'm hellbent on small, easy to navigate through, modest abodes for my Sims, no matter how wealthy they get.

I actually like small homes too - but the purpose of the larger homes I'll be building is because their homes will also work as space for photo shoots. Currently all of the models report to a set that is changed for photo shoots. They'll be photographed at home more often and on set less. That's my thought process right now anyway. This is awhile away as I've only begun on Hunter's house. I have several more to go.

Sugah Sim wrote:
You still thinking of finishing that pretty apartment complex you were working on, my friend?

It's still awaiting completion. I haven't decided it if I'll use it in the new model town or not, but I definitely plan on finishing it at some point.

I'll have to get back to you on the windows Sugah. I think I'm the biggest download whore ever. When I'm done with the houses I'm going to package them up and then re-install them AFTER I delete ALL of the cc I downloaded so I don't have a ton of stuff I haven't used.

Thanks for the compliments guys - and I'll continue to post updates.

Yup
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Ullwera

Ullwera

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Basic Model Dwellings   Basic Model Dwellings EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 12:14 pm

That is a huge house. I can see why you need that space for the photo shots.

Me too like smaller houses.

I like that privacy yard very nice! Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Model Dwellings   Basic Model Dwellings Empty

Back to top Go down

Basic Model Dwellings
Page 1 of 1