Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Empty
PostSubject: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyJuly 1st 2009, 12:45 pm

Hi, I'm Jeanette. I'm an out of work actress, who just moved to a big town, hoping to find my big break. Since I'm new in town, I'm eager to meet new people and, of course, I'm always on the lookout for a good man.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_f74d8b36

I'll never forget the first time I saw Tyson Sartor. I was talking with my new neighbor, Debbie, when he came strolling down the street, a bounce in his step and an air of confidence.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_374d8bf0

I could feel him eyeing me, even when my back was turned. I knew the attraction was mutual.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_974d8c3a

When he talked though . . . I found him a little boring at first. I mean, couldn't he come up with something better than a mundane thing like the weather? I guess that's an appropriate topic for a first conversation, but I was hoping it would be more magical. Something that would sweep me off my feet. Maybe I'd read too many romance novels.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_d74d8c5f

I think he could tell he was losing me with his conversation, and resorted to juvenile pranks to get my attention. Gross! I could tell Debbie was apalled and I found myself turned off by him too.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_374d9cdb

He was still cute though and maybe not that bad. Our first meeting left me with the impression that Tyson could be a good friend, but probably not much more than that. He was attractive, but I was soon to learn that there were other fish in the sea.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_d74d8c85

That's when I met Gregor. He was gorgeous, with dark hair, gray eyes, and perfectly shaped face. I knew I should have played it cool, but looking into the face of that beautiful man, I just couldn't help myself. I'd barely waved hello, when I started talking about a possible first date.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_974d9d5c

I wanted to know what he looked for in a girl and quickly learned he was a very serious, intense type of man. He wanted a girl who was intelligent. I considered myself a smart girl, but discussing algebraic equations was not exactly my idea of a good time.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_374d9d81

He seemed pretty into me anyway, but I started to wonder if maybe I would have been better off sticking with Tyson. Talking about the weather seemed a little more my taste than math . . . not that it was that interesting either. But Debbie gave me a little push. "You should give Gregor a chance. He's cute and he's a nice guy."

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_d74d9d9e

Debbie had lived in the neighborhood longer than I had, so I took her advice and wow, was I glad I did. In the evening, after the other neighbors had left, I invited him in for dinner. My cooking skills weren't the greatest, but he didn't seem to mind. We flirted over dinner and I got lost in his gorgeous eyes. Afterwards I learned that Gregor was a fantastic kisser. With his strong arms around me and his soft lips on mine, I just got carried away.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_574d9fa3

Before I knew what was happening, I found myself leading him to my bedroom where we spend the most passionate night of my life.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_374da04e

The next morning I picked up the phone to call him and tell him what a wonderful evening I'd had the night before. I knew I probably should have waited for him to call me, but I was never the type to play hard to get. I was shocked when I woman's voice answered the phone. I could barely sputter out the words, "Is Gregor there?" "No, he's at work. Can I take a message?" "No, thanks," I said quickly and hung up the phone. My heart was racing. Who was that woman? Please, don't tell me I'd just slept with a married man.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_974da24e

I felt horrible, but decided not to sit in the house torturing myself about it. I showered, dressed, and spent the rest of the morning outside, greeting the neighbors as they walked by. I wondered if I was drawing attention because I was new in town. There seemed to be a lot of people wandering past my house that morning. Later that afternoon I was delighted when the phone rang and I heard Gregor's voice on the other end. "Hi, I'm sorry I wasn't home when you called earlier." "How did you know I called? I didn't leave a message." "My roommate said a woman called for me and I guessed it was you. I was hoping it was you anyway. I was wondering, would you want to go out tonight and check out some of the places downtown?" "I'd love to."

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_b74da39a

I called a cab and headed for the ice rink where Gregor and I had planned to meet. I was so excited. I couldn't wait to see him again, but when I saw him walking with a group of women, I was caught off guard. Who were all these women surrounding him? Before I could ask he made the introductions. "This is my mom, Grace, my twin sister, Gretta, our roommates Lydia and Tess and their little brother, Steven. The girls were planning to take Steven ice skating, so I thought we could tag along."

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_375178cf

Ice skating was alright, but it was hard to really spend anytime together while on the ice. After awhile, Gregor and I headed back to my place where we could spend some quality time alone together. When we got back to my house, I invited him to stay the night and he agreed. "I hope you don't think I'm the kind of guy who just sleeps around," he said. "When I'm with someone, I want it to be serious. I'd like to get married someday." I was so thrilled to hear him say that. That's what I wanted ultimately too.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_37517bf2

From then on, Gregor and I spent most of our days together, cuddled up, keeping each other warm over the long winter.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_97517dcc

Tyson still called me, on practically a daily basis. I felt a little bit awkward about it when Gregor was there, but we were friends. So what if he called often to chat.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_3752c96b

Things were going great with Gregor. Our relationship was a whirlwind, passionate and intense.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_3752cc84

Finally, I asked the big question, "Would you want to live with me?" and he asked and even bigger question, "Would you marry me?" Both answers were yes. So Gregor packed his bags, moved in and we started planning a wedding.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_d752ccb5

I wondered how Tyson would take the news. I hoped he would be happy for us.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_9752cbd1
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyJuly 1st 2009, 1:16 pm

Ooooh! Another fun, intriguing love story!!!
You're off to a great start, Em. I'm enjoying Jeanette's Many Loves already.

Talking about the weather and passing gas aren't exactly prime ways to impress a lady. Giggle
Poor Tyson has a few things to learn about romance, doesn't he?

So far, so good, with Gregor, though I'm not sure discussing algebraic equations is the way
to make an impression on the ladies either. lol
However, he's smart, passionate, handsome & seems close to his family.
That's not too shabby. What's he do for a livin'?

Congrats to Gregor and Jeanette on their engagement.
Wonder how the Fartmeister will take the news? LOL

Keep up the great work.
I don't think I'm going to be able to weave a tale as you and the others are,
if I decide to take on this challenge.
I'm simply not as good a story teller as you are.
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Ullwera

Ullwera

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyJuly 1st 2009, 1:35 pm

Good start and he is a handsome guy Gregor.
I don´t think Jeanette will regret her choice.

The Sims talk of very strange things when Cindy and Cookie was watching the stars she keept on talking about bathtubs and pointed up to the air.
I have never heard of the Bathtubstar constellation?? LOL

I can´t wait to hear more about Jeanette´s Many Loves Tanning
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyJuly 1st 2009, 4:32 pm

Quote :
Poor Tyson has a few things to learn about romance, doesn't he?

And believe it or not, he's actually a romance sim. lol

Did you recognize Gregor or rather Gregor's mom? She's Grace Webster from the adopt a family we did together over at PTS. I'm quite attached to Gregor because of that challenge, so he couldn't possibly be a creepy guy.

Don't worry about trying to make it a fantastic tale, Sugah. I'm sure if you do this challenge, however you tell it will be great and entertaining as always. You know it's always fun to hear about what's going on in each other's games, no matter how we go about sharing it.

Quote :
I have never heard of the Bathtubstar constellation??

lol Me neither. Maybe she was thinking that she needed to take a bath, but would rather look at the stars instead. Sims do say the most random things. It's fun to try to interpret what they're really saying.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyJuly 5th 2009, 2:47 pm

Oh, I forgot to answer one of your questions, Sugah. Gregor is a journalist. He's only at level 1 or 2 though.

After getting engaged, Gregor and I had dinner with his family, so we could get to know each other better.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_f3eadf52_3754eff8

His mother seemed a little standoff-ish. I guess she wasn't ready to embrace me as one of the family, just yet. I hoped in time she would warm up to me.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_f3eadf52_5754f022

His sister and I didn't hit it off much better either, but Gregor assured me that they wanted to see him happy and that once they got to know me better, he was sure we'd all get along well.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_f3eadf52_d754f0b2

His encouraging words, did make me feel better and less nervous about making a good impression. His family was a little odd, but after having dinner with them, I knew they just wanted Gregor and I to have the best wedding day possible and a long and happy marriage to follow.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_f3eadf52_1754f2e9

Preparing for the big day was exhausting, but it was worth it to be standing there in front of our friends and family, about to marry the man of my dreams.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_3752cdef

As my friend, Tyson was there, of course, staring at me with that goofy grin, like a lovesick puppy, but I just closed my eyes and tried to pretend he wasn't there. I was marrying Gregor, after all.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_9752ce4a

It was hard to ignore him though. It seemed like Tyson was always right there by my side. I couldn't help notice him frown when Gregor talked about his desire to move to the city after we were married.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_3752d082

"Jeanette? Are you feeling ok?"

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_5752d11d

I made a beeline for the restroom and made it there just in time. I hadn't been feeling well. I thought it I just hadn't taken enough time to eat or sleep or take care of my needs while I was planning for the wedding, but now I was starting to wonder if it was something else. Could I be pregnant? We hadn't planned to have a baby yet and we'd taken precautions, but everything seemed to indicate that maybe I was.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_f752d161

When I heard a knock on the door, I assumed it was Gregor coming to check on me. Instead it was Tyson. After asking if I was alright, he had a confession to make. "Jeanette, I came here today, hoping you wouldn't go through with it. I'd hoped Gregor was just a passing fling and you and I would have a chance to be together. Are you sure this this really what you want?" "Yes, this really is what I want. I'm sorry, Tyson. I'm a married woman now. It's too late for us, but I hope we can still be friends."

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_1752d1a6

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_3752d1df
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyJuly 5th 2009, 3:06 pm

And then what happens......... no you can´t stop there!!......

Roll More!!!!

Great update! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyJuly 5th 2009, 6:50 pm

You gotta give old Tyson an A for effort. That dude doesn't give up, does he?
He's definitely got it bad for the lovely Jeanette.
I can see trouble brewing up ahead.

The look on Gregor's face isn't very promising.
I wonder if he's the overly possessive, jealous type?

We shall soon see!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyJuly 6th 2009, 9:53 pm

Sugah Sim wrote:
The look on Gregor's face isn't very promising.
I wonder if he's the overly possessive, jealous type?

Agreed Sugah. That face says a million things - but not one of them is promising.

I'm so glad you're participating with us Em!

I'm loving the story you're sharing so far and your pictures are AWESOME! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyJuly 8th 2009, 11:49 am

Thanks, everyone. If you know me, you know I love a good cliffhanger and I couldn't resist using that picture of Gregor. I think he was really mad about not being able to get in the bathroom to wash some dishes while Jeanette and Tyson were in there, but by his expression, you'd think he'd caught them together. I caught another interesting expression of his while Jeanette was in the bathroom throwing up, but I don't think I uploaded it.

A pregnancy test confirmed it. Gregor and I were expecting a baby. It happened much sooner than either of us had planned, but we were both happy about the baby-to-be and aside from the occasional morning sickness and fatigue, I enjoyed being pregnant. Even with my rounded belly, I didn't feel any less attractive.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_1755389b

Tyson and I still remained good friends, despite the incident that happened on my wedding day to Gregor. He still called almost daily and sometimes stopped by to say hello.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_b75538b2

I knew Gregor didn't like that I had such a close relationship with another man. We argued about it more than once. I thought he was being hypocritical. Didn't he live in a house full of girls while we were dating? He replied by saying he hadn't talked to any of them, even his own twin sister since we got married. I insisted that I was lonely and needed some company while he was away at work. I still hadn't found any acting opportunities and even if I had I wouldn't have been able to take them in my condition. He didn't know what it was like being home alone all day everyday. My friendship with Tyson was totally innocent. I wasn't in the wrong, so I wasn't going to give up my friendship, just because my husband was jealous or insecure.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_57553bf4

My pregnancy passed uneventfully and by the beginning of spring, I delivered a baby girl, Sonia Webster. I was anxious at the prospect of being a mother, but Gregor seemed to taken on fatherhood like a natural.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_37554a87

She was a beautiful baby. She looked just like her daddy.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_57554aa4

Everything was perfect . . . for awhile. I've gone back many times and tried to replay in my mind what happened, what went wrong and all I can remember is Tyson and I were standing in the front yard, talking and joking. Something I said or did, crossed the line from friendly banter to flirting. Seeing the mother of his child acting so intimate with another men, drove Gregor over the edge. He was furious.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_57554b4d

He'd had enough. As far as he was concerned, I had betrayed his trust and our marriage was over.I thought he was being irrational. He couldn't want to break up our marriage and our family over some stupid little flirting, but he was an intense man and didn't take any form of infidelity lightly.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_37554b68

I started to wonder if maybe our break up was for the best. My heart ached over losing Gregor, but there was something about Tyson I couldn't resist.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_77554b7a

Breaking up with Gregor and watching him move out of my house was a hard thing to do, but Tyson assured me that he was there to support me and always would be.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_f7554bc8
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 8:45 am

Woah! Maybe Gregor was right to NOT trust Jeanette with Tyson, if she could
get over losing her hubby and moving forward with Tyson so quickly!!!

Quote :
Breaking up with Gregor and watching him move out of my house was a hard thing to do, but Tyson assured me that he was there to support me and always would be.

"Support me", my arse!!!
That fella has had an agenda all along, and Jeanette has simply been unable to resist him
(even if it meant losing the father of her newborn child)!!!

I'm enjoying your screenshots and storytelling, as always, Em.
Gotta love your infamous cliffhangers! Yup

Bravo! Send Flowers Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 1:09 pm

Holy Moly!

I miss a few posts and Days of Our Lives is re-written! Jeez Em! Our Liz Taylor ladies ARE a complicated lot aren't they.

I LOVE how you tried to make Jeanette resist Tyson - and even more I LOVE the screen shots of the looks of Gregor's face whenever Tyson was near Jeanette. A man can only take so much........but to leave a wife with a newborn..........

I'm so glad you're playing along with this challenge! You're weaving an incredible tale. I love it!

.......Do any of you think Liz Taylor's head would spin if she knew SHE was the inspiration for such deviant, fickle women???? LOL
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 1:44 pm

LOL Your comments, ladies, cracked me up. Our women are fickle aren't they? None of them seem to miss a beat after they lose a spouse. On to the next one!

I was kind of disappointed that Tyson and Jeanette didn't flirt on their own, I had to push them to do it to get on with the challenge. He did call her daily though and he even called Gregor a few times too. And Gregor knows when to scowl at just the right moment, doesn't he? Believe it or not he didn't even have anything against Tyson until he caught them flirting. He was griping about some other guy he's furious with, who you'll meet soon.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 2:30 pm

Quote :
He was griping about some other guy he's furious with, who you'll meet soon.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 3:11 pm

Sugah Sim wrote:
Quote :
He was griping about some other guy he's furious with, who you'll meet soon.

Shocked

That is, if I can ever get a chance to play again. I have enough played for probably one more update, after that I'll have to find some time to load up my game again.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyJuly 17th 2009, 2:40 pm

After Gregor moved out, I invited Tyson to move in with me. The thought of trying to take care of an infant by myself was overwhelming and I didn't want to be alone.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_f7554c81

Sharing a house, quickly turned into sharing a bed as well.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_d7554d00

Our living situation was going well, Tyson and I got along great, but I couldn't help wondering where this relationship was going. One day I brought up the topic over lunch. I let Tyson know that I was not the type of girl to take relationships lightly and especially now that I had a little baby to think about, I needed to know if he thought of me as just a fling or if he was willing to make a serious commitment.

"Baby, I've wanted to be with you from the first moment I saw you and I'll do whatever it takes to keep you. If you need me to make it official with vows and a ring, I'll do it. Whatever you want, I'll do for you."

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_f755518b

I was pleased to hear that Tyson was willing to take our relationship to the next level and make a real commitment to our relationship, but something about his expression as he stood up from the table made me wonder if he was having second thoughts.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_975551dd

Since neither Tyson or I had any family or many close friends to speak of we had a simple wedding ceremony in the front yard and got married in the rain. I did splurge on a new wedding dress. I didn't want to reuse the dress that I wore in the wedding for my failed marriage to Gregor. This time I wanted to wear something that was more my own style instead of someone else's. For my first wedding I let my future mother-in-law pick out my dress for me, hoping to win her approval. What a waste that had been!

So on a rainy spring afternoon I went from being the ex- Mrs. Gregor Webster to the new Mrs. Tyson Sartor.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_375559d8

Speaking of my ex, because of the daughter that we shared, Gregor was still in my life. I knew he hated me and would probably never forgive me for what I did, but we tried to be civil towards each other, most of the time, for Sonia's sake.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_57562aa5

Gregor was a good father and stopped by often to spend time with Sonia. Even though they didn't live in the same house, they were very close. I could tell even when she was very young that she identified very closely with her father. She was a daddy's girl through and through and the pair had a special bond that I did not share.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_77562bbb

Over time I started to feel like Gregor's trips to the house weren't just to enjoy spending time with his daughter, but to check up on my capability as a parent. It was clear that he didn't approve of the way I was raising our daughter. He thought it was ridiculous that Tyson and I decided to hire a nanny to help take care of Sonia, when I didn't work and Tyson only worked part time as a golf caddy. "Why don't you take care of her yourself? How can you afford to pay daily for nanny services on a single golf caddy salary? How could you let the nanny put her to bed without changing her dirty diaper first?"

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_77562f12

More and more his visits were filled with questioning and criticisms, until finally he announced that he wanted to raise Sonia himself. He wanted custody of our daughter. After a lot of discussion with each other and our divorce lawyers we came to an agreement. Sonia had lived with her during her infancy, she would go to live with her father during her toddler years, and after that she could come back to live with me again for awhile and we would be allowed to visit each other whenever we wanted.

It was hard to let Gregor take Sonia away from me, but in the back of my mind I had to wonder if it was for the best. I hadn't been the greatest mother, we didn't have a lot of money, and I still hadn't given up on my dream of pursuing an acting career. I consoled myself with the thought that it wasn't forever, I would get her back eventually.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_f7562fa3

Meanwhile, my marriage to Tyson was beginning to fall apart. I'd always known he'd had a wandering eye, but I'd hoped getting married would keep him from looking around.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_b7561587

Even if he did check out other women, I never thought he would really do anything about it, but was I wrong. I was shocked when, one day, I walked into my bedroom to find him in my bed with another woman.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_975630cd

I couldn't believe he would actually cheat on me. When I walked in, the hussy he was with, discretely slipped out of the room, but Tyson just sat there. He didn't even look ashamed of himself.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_775630fd

My heart was breaking. "How could you do this to me? I loved you. I trusted you."

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_97563120

"Listen, baby. I'm sorry. I never meant for this to happen. Things just got out of control and before I knew it we were in bed together. She doesn't mean anything to me, you know I'd never mean to hurt you."

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_7756316b

"Are you kidding me? Do you think I'm an idiot? Get out of my house, right now! I never want to see your lying, cheating face again! You'll be hearing from my lawyer."

"You can't mean that, Jeanette. Please give me another chance."

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_f756314c

He begged and pleaded with me not to divorce him, not to make him go, but I was no fool. Tyson was a loser and I wanted him out of my life. I deserved better than a cheat like him. I couldn't believe I ever thought I had real feelings for him. I couldn't believe I lost my family because of him. I never felt so much hate for anyone else in my life.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_b7563185

Well, except for that tramp I could him with. How dare she sleep with my husband in my own bed and then go in my kitchen and help herself to a grilled cheese sandwich! I despised her almost as much as I did Tyson and I wanted nothing more than to see her ghost.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_375631c0
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyJuly 22nd 2009, 3:37 pm

Sorry Em I did read this update the other day and I was sure I did a comment ......
I can´t see it where can it be? Ooops

I think it´s good for Sonia that Gregor took care of her.
Jeanette has only time for her loves Loving
And mrs. Tyson Sartor soon has another name I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyAugust 2nd 2009, 1:57 am

Stunned

Wow......you're weaving quite a web of your own with this challenge Em!! I love your story-telling in this. I actually am fearing for Tyson's other woman!! LOL
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptyAugust 2nd 2009, 12:43 pm

The sad thing is Jeanette probably would have taken better care of Sonia, if I'd let her, but there's no time for babies in this challenge. I caught her trying to have another baby with Tyson, but I managed to cancel the action before she could get herself pregnant again. Duh

She will have a new name, whenever I get the chance to play again.

If you know the other woman's background, you wouldn't be worried about her. She's a character from another challenge I played, so she has a whole backstory of her own. Whenever I get a chance to play enough to update again, you'll learn more about her.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 3:47 pm

It's been a long time since I visited Jeanette, but the last time there was more drama than I ever would have planned. For one, her ex Gregor called and asked her on the date, then something else unexpected happened, which you will see in this update.

With two divorces and a daughter, even though she was living with her father now, money was getting tight. I still hadn't found any opportunities as and actress, so I decided it was time to settle and find another job, even if it wasn't my first choice. I had to find some way to pay the bills until I got my first big break, if that day would ever come. I saw in ad in the paper for a fitness instructor. I didn't have any experience or any body skill, but it sounded better than any of the other available jobs, and I thought I could wing it. How hard could it be? I took the job.

Unfortunately it was harder than I thought. It was obvious to everyone that I didn't know what I was doing and I was let go on the very first day.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_9781c3e6

Seeing my ex-Tyson lurking around my house didn't make me feel any better. Why did he have to keep hanging around when I made it clear to him it was over? I ignored him and went into the house. I didn't need to see that scumbag again after what he did to me.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_9781c417

Tyson wasn't the only one still around. I caught Gregor walking by my tipped over trash can one night. What did I have to do to keep these men out of my life?

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_975636b8

Life would have been very bleak, if it hadn't been for the new fellow in my life, Barry. Barry was a ray of light in my otherwise dreary life. He was a sweet, young thing, and so much fun to be around. He was the type of guy who didn't have a care in the world. Maybe his youth had a lot to do with that. He was very young, barely 19, while I . . .was slightly older. Only in my mid 20s, but after 2 failed marriages and giving up a daughter, I felt much older and it was nice to have someone just to have fun with, nothing too serious, no strings attached.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_b75635c8

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_975633f9

Even though I had willingly given up custody of my daughter to her father, I still hadn't forgotten her. I wasn't ready to talk to Gregor yet, so I mustered up my courage and called his sister, Gretta to talk and see how my Sonya was doing.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_376773eb_b76773ee

She assured me that the baby was doing great. Receiving a lot of love and attention from her, Gregor and her new "aunties." I was jealous that these other women were mothering my daughter, but I was glad that there were plenty of people to make sure she was well taken care of and that there was always someone home to look after her while her father had to work.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_376773eb_37677411

I wasn't having much luck with my career, but I was enjoying a very active social life. I invited Barry to live with me. He didn't have a job either, but he had a decent amount of savings to bring with him. He managed to save up a little over the years and was eager to finally move out of his mother's house.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_5781c4df

Things were going pretty well, until one day I started to feel a little funny. I knew I had been unusually tired lately, but I thought I was still a little depressed about losing my short-lived aerobics instructor job. But then suddenly I felt it, I little bump. A test confirmed it. I was pregnant again.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_9781c574

I hadn't been with Barry for very long and for a moment I almost wondered if the baby was definitely his or if it could be Tyson's. I quickly counted back the weeks and was relieved when the dates showed that the baby had to be Barry's. I would have had to be much farther along to be having Tyson's baby. That was not a complication I needed in my life. Simply having a baby with the man I was with was more than enough drama for me.

I told Barry the news. He was shocked, for sure. He tried to handle it as well as he could, but I could tell he had doubts about whether or not he was ready for the responsibility of a child. He needed some time to think at first, but once the news sunk in he promised that he would be there for me and the baby in any way that we needed him. When I suggested we tell his family the news, he seemed to drag his feet, but eventually he worked up the courage to invite his mother over to tell her the news. At the time I thought it was the right thing to do, but I would later find that meeting his mother was a huge mistake.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_b781c7c2
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 4:19 pm

I hadn't known much about Barry's family, but in all the scenarios I imagined, none of them could have been worse than what I found out when I met Barry's mother. His mother was none other than Bianca Deppiesse, the harlot I'd found naked in my bed with my ex-husband, Tyson. There are no words to describe the fury I felt when Barry introduced me to her as his mother. I couldn't believe I was carrying the grandchild of the tramp that had stolen my husband. I thought that kind of thing only happened in the soaps.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_f781c7e0

Poor Barry, didn't know what was happening when Bianca and I met face to face for the first time since the incident with Tyson. Who could prepare themselves for that? I was stunned. What should I do? I cared for Barry very much and I was already having his child. I couldn't really hold the fact that his mother was a skank against him, that wasn't his fault. Yet I certainly didn't want her in my life or in my unborn child's life. Could I ask him to cut his mother out of his life, to choose between her and me and our baby.

Bianca didn't seem to have any reservations about speaking her mind. She flat out said to him, right in front of me, "you are not marrying that woman. I won't allow it." Before Barry or I could react she turned to me and said, "I know your type and my son isn't going to be another link on your chain. I'm not going to let you break his heart, like you did the other's before him. I'll see to it." I was flabbergasted what was she talking about? I'd only had two failed marriages, yes the first divorce was my fault, but the second wasn't. If it was anyone's it was hers for seducing my man. I'd only made one mistake, I left a decent man, for one who didn't really know how to commit. Surely a person was allowed one mistake in their love lives, if not more than that. I told her so, but she seemed unmoved and said she wanted the money Barry brought with him when he moved in. It was her money from her household and if he insisted on staying with me, she wanted it back.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_9781c8f3

I later learned that she was one to talk. She had six children, by five different fathers (the only ones who shared a father were twins.). All of her lovers, the fathers of her children, not to mention her female lovers (she didn't discriminate), had all ended up dead by mysterious circumstances. She was sometimes called the black widow of the neighborhood. I was nothing like her and I wasn't going to let her tell me how to live my life.

I could see how much our past was hurting Barry, so I resolved to put it behind me and do my part to bury the hatchet with Bianca. If she wanted Tyson she could have him. I was much better off without him.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_3781c91d

I tried to be patient, but I really had to know where Barry and I stood. I decided to make it easier on him and take matters into my own hands. I popped the question: do you want to marry me? And he said yes. We were enagaged and I was so happy that I just wanted to put everything else out of my mind and focus on making our wedding day be the best one ever and making our marriage and our new family a happy one.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_b781c9b3

Once Barry and I were engaged I worked up the courage to call Gregor and tell him the news. I wanted my baby girl to be at my wedding and I hoped that with the stability of my new marriage I could have her back for good.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_376773eb_37677e9e

The talk went well and he seemed happy for me. He confessed that he had a new love in his life too. Lydia, one of his roommates, who stayed home and watched Sonya while he was at work, had recently become more than a friend.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_376773eb_b767779b

I extended the invitation to both of them, happy that Gregor and I could be friends again, for Sonya's sake.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_376773eb_37677ec0
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 2:05 pm

This is great Em!

I LOVE the line about "this kind of thing only happening in the soaps."

Giggle

Jeanette's life IS a soap My Dear!! Oh my gosh I thought Trista had a tangled weave.......you've added CHILDREN to yours!!! Maybe you could COMBINE the Liz Taylor and Duggar challenge and have Jeanette have 18 children!!! Ahahaha

This challenge is too much fun. I loved reading this Em. Thank you so much for participating.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 2:10 pm

Oh no not another baby! Ooops

Great episode can´t wait to hear more....
Loving
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 6:47 pm

Quote :
Oh no not another baby!

That was my thought exactly when I saw her belly bump out! I didn't plan for her to have any kids at all, but thanks to ACR, she seems determined to have a baby with every man she's with. I stopped her from "trying for baby" with Tyson, but she apparently did it with Gregor and Barry without me noticing. It changed my plans. I swear she's a family sim trapped in a pleasure sim's body or something. LOL

I've got more, but I was too tired to post the rest. I'll try to update again soon. Thanks for commenting!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 1:36 pm

I wanted to have the wedding while I could still fit in a wedding dress, so Barry and I quickly planned a simple, yet elegant wedding at home. Gregor brought Sonya to the event and I was so happy to see my baby girl again. I was afraid she wouldn't remember me, but when she reached out to me with open arms, my heart just melted. I couldn't be happier.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_f781cc21

Part of me was greatful to Gregor's new girlfriend for helping take such good care of Sonya, but at the same time I was jealous that she was the one taking care of her instead of me. I hoped that once Barry and I were married, we both found jobs, and were settled I would be able to have her back for good.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_b781cc74

The ceremony was beautiful. I felt surrounded by love as our friends and family members (minus Barry's mother) were there to celebrate our marriage. I hoped this time it would last, but little did I know, the trouble had already started.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_d781cd63

When Gregor found out who I was marrying, his willingness to let Sonya be a major part of my new family went away. I could never get either man to tell me what started the rivalry between them, only that they had not liked each other when they were teens and their feelings towards each other had only gotten worse over the years. The two men despised each other. Gregor didn't want Barry to be a part of our daughter's life and Barry didn't want Gregor to be anywhere near our new family.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_5781ccc9

As far as Gregor was concerned, Sonya already had a new mother and even I could see that Lydia already had a closer relationship with Sonya than I ever did. I took my daughter for granted in her earliest days and would spend the rest of my life regretting it.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_7781ce42

After the wedding was over, it seemed like Barry and I argued about everything. We both had to choose each other over our own families to be together and more and more it started to seem like it wasn't worth it.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_d795ddcd

What happened to the fun loving Barry I fell in love with? I missed him and I think Barry missed that part of himself too. Finally we decided we couldn't do this anymore. It wasn't the way that either of us wanted it to be, so Barry moved out. I was on my own again.

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Snapshot_574d8903_f795e0d8
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 2:33 am

Faint

Oh my gosh Em!!! It really IS a soap opera - complete with cliffhangers and everything.

I can say this - at least Jeanette is a feeling creature.......can't say that about my Krista. It's very sad that her and Barry couldn't work out the issues with the their families. This is VERY sad Em!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves   Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves Empty

Back to top Go down

Em's Liz Taylor Challenge - Jeanette's Many Loves
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next