Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars"   Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars" - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2009, 4:17 pm

Kiss Thanks Ulli.

I really am having so much fun with it AND getting to play is just a treat.

I can NOT wait to start the Elizabeth Taylor challenge which I plan on doing in about an hour or so!!!
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars"   Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars" - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2009, 9:43 am

Hunter, if you have found that Squinge's hack (allows more than 8 living on a lot at a time) is safe, I might like to pass that one on to my oldest daughter.
I told her about our Duggar challenge a few days ago, and she seems interested in participating.
Yesterday, I sent her our challenge link, so she could take a look at the guidelines.
She knew all about the Duggars before I'd mentioned them to her, btw!

Can you point me towards Squinge's hack so I can let her know about it? Thanks!

Quote :
I've been TEMPTED to use the Max Motives and Aspirations ...

I think since I am taking it a bit slowly, meaning unless the Kokopellis have (natural) twins, I always make sure I time it so I don't have two wee ones in diapers at the same time. It helps immensely, that I have a couple of teens in the fam, too. They are awesome at helping out with their little siblings.

I haven't had to worry about their needs getting too low since I started, but I DO get concerned about being able to fulfill Ala and Lono's wants enough to keep those aspiration points coming.
As you know, they've already chugged down several batches of the Elixer of Life and they're only on their 5th bambino!!!

I'm glad you're getting to play and I agree ... It's a real treat to be doing so.
Sometimes we get so caught up in creating and tending to our sites, that we forsake the reason we bought this fabulous, fun game in the first place ... TO PLAY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars"   Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars" - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2009, 11:35 am

Hey Sugah - personally I've never had any problems with hacks with the exception of a few posing hacks which I promptly removed from my game. You know - I had a problem with ONE career once too. Anyhoo - I LOVE the more Sims hack because it allows all of 20 models to live in the same house.

Since I've upgraded and have Free Time and Apartment Life - I now use this hack HERE at Mod the Sims. NO problems and I've been using it probably since February or March. The mod allows UP TO 50 people.

Actually read HERE cause I also have the Insimenator hack which allows pregnancy control - etc. No problems with that hack either.

I'm excited that your daughter is interested in the challenge!!!

Okay - gotta go to work. If you have more questions I'm here to answer!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars"   Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars" - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2009, 12:40 pm

That's cool that you actually make your sims change clothes, Hunter. My poor sims end up wearing the same outfit their entire adult lives and usually that's whatever random outfit they got when they age transitioned. I'm way too lazy. lol

Do they have to pay to make the teasets. I had my Diane try out the sewing machine. She had to spend $40 to make a potholder and was able to sell it for $44.

The rooms in my DC family are really bare too. I'm slowly adding walls and floors to them as I go, starting with the main ones first.

The only cheat I've used so far is "aging off." Once the first baby was born, I turned it back on though and I'll probably keep it on for here on. I'm not sure how I'm going to have 14 kids in the house at once though, unless they start having twins. I think the oldest is going to be an adult before the parents can have that many. We'll see. You might not have to use Insiminator to make the Fuggers have twins, Hunter. I'm thinking with so many pregnancies, odds are they'll end up with at least one or two sets of twins on their own. I didn't take any hacks out of my game before playing it. I've totally lost track of what hacks I have, that's pretty bad, huh?
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars"   Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars" - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2009, 12:42 pm

Okay, I went ahead and sent that link to my oldest.
Thank you for all the info and that url.

She asked me this morning if she could train her Duggar toddlers using Smart Milk.
I personally didn't see a problem with it and didn't think you would either.

I'm hoping she'll eventually join Basic forum and start posting her Duggar fam adventures, too.
Will keep you posted on that.

I need to talk to my youngest about The Liz Taylor Challenge, while she's here.
Thought she and I might enjoy doing that one together!
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars"   Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars" - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2009, 4:17 pm

How did I not notice that last post?

I'm a dork!

I totally think Smart Milk is okay. There are products for children that claim they provide brain power - so why not? I would LOVE to have your daughter's join us in our challenges Sugah.

I think having and raising 14 kids is going to be hard enough - I think we're all going to be reasonable on what little things we use to get our Sims by.

The only cheat I'm emphatically against are the money cheats and I don't think we should be able to use a money tree either as we all know money DOES NOT unfortunately grow on trees.

I'm hoping once I finish with the Kerrs I can resume with the Fuggars. I forgot how sweet they really are even though I HATE John Clyde's name! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars"   Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Duggar Challenge - "The Fuggars"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2