Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!!

Go down 
+2
Zayury
Sugah Sim
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!!   Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2009, 3:22 pm

Thank you, both, so very much, for your generous words. I appreciate you all the lovely feedback more than you know.

Stay tuned for many more custom content recolors! Crush

PS. Z, I'll double check to make sure I recolored the correct package. It's entirely possible I overlooked something important like that! Giggle
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Simply Styling's Lvg Room 8 - Mesh by Jope   Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2009, 12:47 am

Here's my current work in progress. I really should be in bed, but I wanted to share this with you before I hit the sack.

It's a mesh from Simply Styling by Jope. They share their meshes freely there and have some awesome ones.

Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!! - Page 2 JopeLvgRoom8

The couch & pillows are mine, as are the candles and painting.
However, the couch frame is not mine, nor is anything else (vases, eg).

I didn't realize the couch frame was a fabric-like texture. Thought it was metal at first glance.
Will have to change that, of course.

I have some work to do on it, but thought I'd post what I've accomplished thus far. What think you, my friends?

I hope you all had a good Friday evening. Will check in tomorrow morning. Good night, all.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!!   Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2009, 1:03 am

Bravo!

Holy Crap Sugah!!!

MUST HAVE - I MUST HAVE!!!!!

LOL How funny you've been working on this and I've been working dilligently on "A Lady a Day in May".

You have SO "Got It" when it comes to recoloring custom meshes - that set is FREAKING AWESOME AND I REALLY MUST HAVE IT........ASAP!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. My eyes just lit up looking at it Sugah. I can't wait to HAVE it and I just can't wait to see more. Kiss
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Hunter, many, many thanks.   Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2009, 9:25 am

Oh, my dear, you are too good to me! Thank you, again, for your lovely, encouraging compliments.
They mean SO MUCH.

Quote :
You have SO "Got It" when it comes to recoloring custom meshes - that set is FREAKING AWESOME AND I REALLY MUST HAVE IT........ASAP!!!!

I'm so glad you like it.
I have another painting (or two) that I created to compliment the couch fabric and will post the screenshot(s) soon.
And...I still need to do my own couch texture (the base is not mine - just the cushions and pillows, as I said), as the current one is Jope's, I believe.
There's also a chair that comes with it that I'd like to recolor as part of the set, too.

That being said, when it is all done, I would love to offer it here, as a Basic exclusive gift from Sugah to you! Crush
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: I learn as I go...   Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2009, 12:57 pm

One thing I'm learning about this recoloring business, is that not everything is freakin' cut and dry.
I've been playing with a Rosesims mesh. It's a rather modern looking lvg room set.
I can NOT figure out how to change the base of an abstract little recliner.
It just ain't happenin'!
No matter.
I'm not sure about that particular piece of furniture anyway, as when Sims are in the reclining position, it doesn't look quite right (not shown here, btw).

Anyhoo, here's what I've got so far. I'm calling this one "Villeneuve in Canary"

Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!! - Page 2 Snapshot_00000004_f6da4cc7

Close up of Mark Chagall painting (Jope mesh) entitled Amoureux 1956

Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!! - Page 2 Snapshot_00000004_96da4d44

I am not sure about how well the painting coordinates with this set (it would go better with my previous black and blue Jope lvg room), but I DO like it!!! Yup

Here's the original living room by Rose. The arrow is pointing to the recliner with the base I can not seem to recolor.

Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!! - Page 2 RoseSimsModernLvgRm

Weird stuff. Oh well. C'est la vie.

I'm having quite a bit of fun, even WITH the issues I run into rather frequently. Can you tell?

Hubby is due home with some sandwiches from The Great Outdoors. We're hanging around the house today, since it's so chilly and windy today.
Might even order in for dinner, light the fireplace later and just settle in with a movie (dvd). Sounds cozy, huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!!   Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my ongoing CC object recoloring adventures using SimPE!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2