Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Ari's Adventures

Go down 
+2
SimEm
Astral Faery
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 13th 2009, 8:14 am

Most of you know that lately I've had difficulty staying interested in my game, so I'm always doing unusual things. I've finally installed ACR (autonomous casual romance) after toying around with the idea of it forever and a day. It's adjustable on many levels. I thought it would be fun and interesting to have a romance sim with a high chance of 'risky woohoo' - which is a pregnancy resulting from woohoo. So I invented this sim, named Julia Playa ( 'cuz she's a real playa Giggle ) and set her risky woohoo chance at 30%. My original thought was that she would get pregnant, than I would have to play 'who's my baby's daddy?' because I wouldn't know which sim impregnated her. But, the little chime plays when she's pregnant, anyway, so I know exactly which sims fathered her (so far) two babies.

Anyhoo, I was cracking up last night because of some of the things that were happening. You can woohoo on the sofa, and the sims won't start if someone is present. But, they'll continue even if someone comes in. Case in point.

Here's Julia getting very friendly with a handsome downtownie on the sofa, when a vampire walks in and just stands there watching!
Ari's Adventures Couch

And then:
Count Shannon Lewis: "Oh no! That guy is naked!"
Ari's Adventures Naked

"Ack! She's naked, too!"
Ari's Adventures Naked1

Then he stands there with a smile on his face as the couple finish!
Ari's Adventures Couchwoohoo

Then it looks like his conscience kicks in. Not really, he's just doing his vamp thang, but doesn't it look like he's saying something like, "I didn't see anything!"
Ari's Adventures Couchwoohoo1

Another of Julia's conquests - this poor sap's name is Goopy - but we're going to change that, eventually. She was getting friendly with him when another guy walks in and starts playing video games like someone is NOT right beside him woohooing! The couple ignore him and get down to business.
Ari's Adventures Creepyguy

Then look in his thought bubble! This guy has not yet fallen for Julia's charms, so he's not sitting there contemplating his own recent woohoo.
Creepy voyeur guy: "I wonder if they're gonna have some woohoo right here in front of me?
Ari's Adventures Creepyguy1

LOL Then he cheers while the couple are...uh...playing. Goopy actually looks up when the guy cheers! I just about busted a gut!
Ari's Adventures Creepyguy3

I had to get one of those from the front.
Ari's Adventures Creepyguy4

Father number one - Connor. The baby is a boy - also named Connor.
Ari's Adventures Father1

Can't a gal get a little privacy? Sheesh!
Ari's Adventures Woohoohottub

Father number two - Count Shannon Lewis. The baby is a girl, named Shannon. This is the count after two radical plastic surgeries. Trust me, he needed them. Remember Ben Long's horrible schnoz? The Count's was much worse. But not now. Now he's hot. Now that's some pasty skinned, red eyed, pointy eared goodness right there, uh huh. Yup
Ari's Adventures Father2

Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 13th 2009, 11:25 am

That's hilarious, Ari. I like the shot too where the guy is cheering. "Yeah! My buddy's getting some action!"

I downloaded ACR recently, but really haven't had time to just play much and see it in action. I was playing with a temporary hood with my next generation of AH and I set the lot to brothel to up the ACR and see who would flirt with who. They're all teens in this hood and I have the teen woohoo option enabled. I have one guy who has already woohooed with two different neighborhood girls. I'm not sure what his aspiration was going to be originally, but it's definitely romance now. That boy is going to be trouble.

Isn't there an option for silent pregnancy? I thought I remembered seeing one somewhere. I didn't use it because I usually have the sound off. I can never resist cheating anyway and see if they're trying for baby or not.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 13th 2009, 1:01 pm

That's pretty funny, Em. Yeah, he's definitely a romance sim now, isn't he, lol.

I haven't seen an option for a silent pregnancy. If there is one, than I'm somehow missing it. There are so many options. I don't have the teen option enabled, but I should do that, too.
Back to top Go down
Zayury

Zayury

Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 13th 2009, 4:12 pm

LOL! This was definitely hilarious my dear Ari, lol! LOL

I agree with you girl, both papas' are looking pretty dang good! Kiss

I must admit both you and Em are speaking a foreign language to me, no clue on the following NONE: Embarassed

set the lot to brothel to up the ACR

set her risky woohoo chance at 30%.
Back to top Go down
http://panterasmemories.blogspot.com/
SimEm

SimEm

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 13th 2009, 5:26 pm

Ari: Yeah, I had to change his aspiration after that. His little exploits are helping define his character for me. lol

Z: ACR allows sims to do actions like woohoo on their own and it also changes how often they flirt and do romantic interactions. One of the many options allows you to change the lot type to normal or brothel. Brothel makes them flirt and do other romantic actions more often than on normal. I set my lot on that because I wanted to see what my sims would do and I'm trying to decide who will be paired with who in my story when I start writing that far. Risky woohoo allows sims to get pregnant by having woohoo, even when they aren't doing the try for baby option. Setting it to 30% would mean that she would have a 30% chance of getting pregnant every time she has woohoo.

Here's a link to it with a detailed explanation.
Back to top Go down
Zayury

Zayury

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 14th 2009, 7:01 am

Oh, I see, thank-you so much Em for the link and the explanation! Gold

I don't think I'll be getting it though, I avoid getting too many mods unless is something I feel I can't really live without, lol, I just don't want to take too many chances with my game acting up. Gold
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: HOW FUN!!!   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 14th 2009, 8:11 am

Oh, this is TOO funny, Ari! Can't a girl get a little privacy? Not that it's keeping her from trying to be the poster child for hoochiness.

Julia is a BEAUTY! I love her looks.
(That's one of my fave female hair, by the way. It can make even a horribly homely Sim look presentable with a bit of makeup added.)
And Count Shannon is yummy. I look forward to seeing the child he and Julia created together.
When you do plastic surgery, does the child still inherit the original genes of the reconstructed patient? I would imagine so...

I really enjoyed seeing all your screenshots and learning about what's been going on in your game...just like old times, my friend.

Thank you for sharing. Send Flowers

PS What is that blue wall in the background? It looks really pretty! I love the texture/faux finish and color, but can't see the bottom part much.
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 14th 2009, 12:20 pm

Thanks, guys! I really do miss telling little game adventures to my friends. I haven't done it in quite awhile. It's really time consuming, though, and requires patience I don't often have these days. Plus, with so many other things always going on and all the stories I do, sometimes I just don't FEEL like taking more screenshots, ya know? And it's been a long time since I was pulled to my game. I've really missed it, but just having such a hard time staying interested. I don't know why. But last night I had WAY too much fun playing! I played for hours and was just sitting here laughing my fool head off. My hubby kept looking over to see what I was laughing about. Just like the old days, indeed!

Sugah - you'll see more of the wallpaper in the upcoming pics. I realized belatedly that I have very little custom walls in my second game. I need to rectify that and go shopping at Sugah's! But I wanted blue and didn't want to leave the game. I must have had this paper leftover from a house that I downloaded. I think it's really cute.

Okay - Julia is quite a beauty. She's a downloaded sim (whose name was Julie) and the only thing I changed were her eyes, because I just love the way these green eyes look on her and fit in her head.
Ari's Adventures Pretty-1

This cute downtownie called her up and asked her on a date. She said hell yeah - especially if there are any clothing booths around! So they met at Cold Issue Clothing, which also happens to have a couch in a back room. Hmmm. Decided to take advantage of that.
Ari's Adventures Downtown2

The lady that was sitting there got disgusted and left. Can't imagine why. Probably jealous.
Ari's Adventures Downtown3

Mrs. Crumplebutt just happened to be on the lot and come into the room at the most inopportune time. She rails poor John out, but Julia is unphased.
Ari's Adventures Downtown

Then of course they took advantage of the clothing booths. And guess who was waiting right outside when they finished? Poor John gets whacked by her purse.
Ari's Adventures Downtown1

Another love, another spectator. Meet Corbin. And the nanny.
Ari's Adventures Corbin

Another love, another nannny. I forget this poor guy's name.
Ari's Adventures Nannytub

Now that is a perfect piece of art.
Ari's Adventures Perfectart

Talk about your clingy kids, sheesh. That's the count's daughter as a toddler. Hey that butler is kinda cute...
Ari's Adventures Clingy

Yes, she had her fun with the butler. Then she had her fun with the replacement butler, too. Ray isn't taking it too well. I think he got too attached.
Ari's Adventures Butlers

But just look at that replacement butler! I don't blame her for taking advantage of that opportunity.
Ari's Adventures Butlers1

Julia was in the hot tub with someone when this cute guy walked by. Of course I had her jump out of the tub and greet him. They hit it off right away and he was making out with her on the sidewalk within minutes! Kind of surprised me, because she usually (directed by me) makes the first move.
Ari's Adventures Mohawk

Ooh. And here's a really cute mailman I found. John seems a tad upset.
Ari's Adventures Mailman

I like chaos in my game. A LOT. I decided to invite several of Julia's lovers over for the day and see what would happen. Her woohoo timer was getting close to going off and I wanted to see which man she chose. With ACR, each sim has a woohoo timer, and the length of the timer varies for the sim's aspiration. Julia's seems to only go for about 27 sim hours, which means once the timer ticks down to 0, she'll be looking for a man to take to bed - whoever she happens to be the most attracted to. There are safeguard settings, too, to protect family sims and married sims. It's a smart hack. Anyhoo, the fellas were practically lining up taking turns to gain Julia's affections. The replacement butler gives her a kiss while mohawk boy and Connor look on, smiling. That's not just a little creepy.
Ari's Adventures Takingturns

Connor is next. He grabs her and makes out with her while the other two watch. The mailman and Count Shannon are ignoring them to have a riveting discussion about supernatural things. Undoubtedly, the mailman had seen the count turn her into a vampire. No one seemed the least bit disturbed by this.
Ari's Adventures Takingturns2

Now it's mohawk boy's turn. It cracked me up that Connor stood there with his hands on his hips, waiting for his next turn, lol. Shortly after, though, it was past 2 a.m. and all the mortals cleared out, leaving only the count. Would he win a tryst with Julia by default?
Ari's Adventures Takingturns3

Well, he could romance Julia, or he could go up and scare the piss out of Connor's son, literally. The poor kid peed himself while the count (and I) laughed hysterically. Shannon, his daughter, is quite disgusted by it all.
Ari's Adventures Pee

Aww...(we're both still laughing. Guffawing is more like it, actually) And by the way check out what Maxis did to the kid's neck. He reminds me of the aliens from Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
Ari's Adventures Pee1

The count is still pointing and laughing even after Connor ran to the other side of the room. His daughter is completely grossed out. Where were the kids during mom's parade of lovers, you may ask? At school during the day, and studying cooking once they got home - so they wouldn't catch their mom in her actions. The count stayed until 6:30 a.m. and never made a move on Julia, nor did she try to get him to meet her in the bedroom. Her timer was past 0 by this time, so I was kind of surprised she didn't start something.
Ari's Adventures Pee2

I had SO much fun, that the next day I had to invite several lovers over again to watch their antics. Poor Julia is hornier than a cat in heat by this time, and jumps the bones of the mailman in the hot tub. Connor is horrified. None of her other lovers seem to care, and stand around near the spot where they were summoned and chat.
Ari's Adventures Cheating

And this always gets me with Maxis romance sims. She's OUTSIDE and her lovers are INSIDE and none of them are even looking out the window. Yet, somehow they know what she's up to in the hot tub. Goopy (need to change that name) loses his crush and best friend status with Julia. Meanwhile, the mailman is falling in love with her.
Ari's Adventures Cheating1

Inside the house, the replacement butler attacks the mailman. Apparently he saw her in the tub with Mr. Mail, too, though I didn't know he did.
Ari's Adventures Mailmanfight

And Julia is cheering for the replacement butler! Hellooo? You were outside snacking on the mailman mere moments ago!
Ari's Adventures Mailmanfight1

Mailman: I carry a 20 lb. bag of mail five days a week. You don't mess with the mailman.
Ari's Adventures Mailmanfight2

Julia gets bored and summons Goopy to the hot tub. This really surprised me, because she's just been sated. But apparently she felt she needed more.
Ari's Adventures Goopytub

And what's happening inside while she's busy with Goopy? Connor and the mailman sit down to a breakfast of moldy cereal. Yum! There's two spurned lovers in this picture, Connor and Ray the butler.
Ari's Adventures During

And here's two more spurned lovers sitting on the couch together watching tv.
Ari's Adventures During1

The replacement butler stops watching tv to have another go at the mailman.
Ari's Adventures Again

The mailman ends up kicking the butler's ass again, but before that happens, this cute townie is extremely agitated. "Dudes. You're blocking the table. Can't you take this fight somewhere else. I want to eat my pancakes, man."
Ari's Adventures Again1

The mailman went upstairs, and John literally bolted after him. And the reason why is because he wanted a piece, too.
Ari's Adventures Upfight

Shannon walks right through the cloud, not interested. It's difficult to tell if she's gained her father, the count's, original features or not. Her nose looks a wee bit speary, but I have a feeling she's going to grow up into a beautiful teen. And if she doesn't, hey, that's what plastic surgery is for, lol.
Ari's Adventures Upfight1

"Twenty pound mailbag. Five days a week."
Ari's Adventures Upfight2

Connor kicks the mailman's butt!

Connor: Take that and shove it into your mailbag!
Ari's Adventures Upfight3

John and the replacement butler watch in fascination, gaining a new appreciation of Connor, while Shannon does this creepy broken neck thing to look back at them.
Ari's Adventures Upfight4

Little Connor is traumatized by his father's actions, while John and the replacement butler are in awe. "Hi, Connor's son," they say in unison.
Ari's Adventures Upfight5

Somehow the mailman and Connor end up behind the other two, who don't even turn around when Connor starts poking the mailman again.
Ari's Adventures Upfight6

Emboldened by the fact that the mailman got his butt kicked, replacement butler gives him another piece of his mind.
Ari's Adventures Upfight7

Connor comes downstairs to use the bathroom and Julia comes in to give a big squeezy hug. He hugs her back. Apparently he wasn't that upset that she woohooed the mailman in the hot but. Not with her, anyway.
Ari's Adventures Squeeze

Replacement butler walks into the living room where Mailman is watching tv, looking horrified.

Replacement buter: My GOD!! You're wearing THE EXACT SAME SWIMMING TRUNKS AS ME!!
Ari's Adventures Same

Mailman gets up. In the background Julia is macking on Holden, another of her lovers. The other two don't seem to care.
Ari's Adventures Macking

That's all I have for now. I don't know where Julia will go from here. I've set her risky woohoo chance at 0 because I don't want her to have any more kids. She'll have to very careful now, if she decides to continue on this path so her children don't find out. I actually started to feel a little sorry for some of these guys, lol. They're so cute and charming. Maybe some day they'll meet nice ladies.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 15th 2009, 12:27 am

Okay, when I first started reading this post and saw the name Julia I thought........she's defiled my Sim. Then I continued reading and got to see her face and realized she was someone else. My Julia is definitely NOT a ho.

Now......as for your Julia, Ari........ This is one of the funniest posts I've ever seen. WHAT a way to get re-involved in your Sims. Maybe I'll Ho-ify some of my Sims in my game as to regain interest. OH......actually I've gotten my guy Big German to create a Self Sim and I created one and we've played a couple of times. There is some pretty raunchy HO-ifying behavior in our game.

I LOVE the pictures you take Girl and the storyline is just freaking hilarious. I LOVE IT!!!

Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Zayury

Zayury

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 15th 2009, 6:20 am

Oh girl, this looks hilarious! LOL I'll come back later on tonight to leave a proper comment right now I got to finish getting us ready for the day! Plus my babygirl comes home TODAY!!!! YAY!!! Yippy Loving
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 15th 2009, 7:56 am

Hunter - OMG - I didn't even think that you might mistake this Julie for your Julia! If I had thought of that I would have clarified, lol. You're right, you're precious Julia would never be a ho. I don't know if this Julie was ever intended to be one, but I just love her looks and thought she'd fit the sick and twisted ideas I had in mind for her, lol! I'm glad you got a kick out of it. That's why I like to post 'em. That must be a riot with you and your big German snack simming lewdness! Giggle What fun!

Zayury - thanks doll! Looking forward to your comments later on!
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: HILARIOUS!!!   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 15th 2009, 3:21 pm

This batch of screenshots and your witty captions were even more hilarious than the last!
There were so many things that made me laugh outloud, Ari:

Now that is a perfect piece of art.

Talk about your clingy kids, sheesh.

And by the way check out what Maxis did to the kid's neck. He reminds me of the aliens from Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Mailman: I carry a 20 lb. bag of mail five days a week. You don't mess with the mailman.

Connor kicks the mailman's butt!
Connor: Take that and shove it into your mailbag!

And last, but not least:

Replacement butler: My GOD!! You're wearing THE EXACT SAME SWIMMING TRUNKS AS ME!

LOL LOL LOL

That was some funny stuff, Ari. Thank you so much for sharing. It really brightened my day. Fantastic
Back to top Go down
Zayury

Zayury

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 16th 2009, 6:57 am

Oh, girl, this was most definitely HILARIOUS! ROFL

Julia does look very BEAUTIFUL especially with those eyes! I think it’s great that she has found such a KOOL way to exercise! LOL! LOL

The “perfect piece of art” had me rolling, what a magnificent capture by you girl! Bravo!

Lil Shannon looked like she was biting the butler actually, very cute pic! I can’t wait to see how she’ll look as a teen and adult, she definitely has some very promising features! Yup

Girl, don’t know where you found them (or Julia found them, lol) but all her lovers are damn HOT!!! YOU GO JULIA!!!! Kiss

The fights were awesome, and your pictures were FANTASTIC!!! I’m sooooo happy to see you enjoying your game again my friend, and I’m especially thrilled at seeing your fabulous sense of humor back! Crush Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 16th 2009, 9:30 am

AW! Thank you guys so much! Kiss

Sugah - LOL! So happy to put a smile on your face! The swimming trunks thing cracked me up! He walked in and saw the mailman sitting there and then his jaw went slack in a gape. Then I noticed they were wearing the same shorts so I just went with it, lol! Same with the art. He was doing that framing thing and Julia just happened to be standing there doing nothing. I had a bunch of fun with it.

Zayury - excellent! So happy you had fun. I used to do this a LOT at Planet the Sims Forum - take oodles of pictures and share them with everyone. I love sharing my adventures. And yes, no ugly men for her. I have replacement face templates that override the fugly maxis ones. Then I create a new neighborhood. But BEFORE I make any sims to go in it, I leave the game, go into the character files, and delete everything in it. That gets rid of all the maxis default townies. Then I fire up my game, create my sim, and make all new townies. The new townies use the facial replacements - so they usually turn out gorgeous. Not always, but most of the time. It sounds like a complicated procedure, but it's not as hard as it sounds, lol. It's fun for me, because the regulars, like Sandy Bruty, Melissa Fancey, etc, no longer exist in that hood and all the new ones have random names and appearances. It's like meeting new people everytime I set up a new hood!

The kids are only a couple of days away from turning into teens. I do have more pictures from the last time I played, so I'll see if I cant get them posted soon. I really need to push myself to get some shots for the last chapter of BLD, though, and hope to get into my main game to do that (all this stuff is in my second game because it's much faster loading.)
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 16th 2009, 11:53 am

I miss the days when we were all sharing what was happening in our games, so I really enjoyed your post and all of your pictures!

Wow, I can hardly keep up with all of the drama, makeouts, and fights going on with Julia! She's a busy girl. LOL The shot where the guy is framing her butt with his hands is neat. That's a cool capture. The mailman's lines cracked me up. It's funny how they're all standing in line to either makeout with Julia or beat each other up and their reactions to what's going on around them (or lack of reactions) are priceless. It reminds me of the black widow challenge a little, but at least your guys might survive to find a nice girl someday!

I was going to tell Hunter, she needs to share pictures of her simself and her man's simself with us, but maybe they aren't appropriate for public. lol If you have any that aren't too lewd or private you should share them.

There's a tutorial somewhere either at MTS2 or MATY that tells you how to set up your game so it doesn't make any townies when you make a neighborhood. I think it just involves deleting some package files. I tried it and it worked. Before that I started using the deleteallcharacters cheat to get rid of the boring old original townies.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 16th 2009, 1:09 pm

SimEm wrote:
I was going to tell Hunter, she needs to share pictures of her simself and her man's simself with us, but maybe they aren't appropriate for public. lol If you have any that aren't too lewd or private you should share them.

LOL You'll have to wait and see!!!!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: The Rainbow Legacy   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 23rd 2009, 1:21 pm

I'm doing my own version of the Rainbow Legacy. It would be awesome if anyone wanted to join. My rules are as follows:

- each generation must be a specific color. Represent the color however you choose; ie - hair, makeup, eyes, clothes, walls, furniture, etc. - - Must marry and procreate with a sim of your choosing. This can be a premade sim, townie, NPC, etc.
- Names for each generation must represent the color of the generation but can be any language you choose
- Any hacks, cheats, etc. allowed. Heck, you can even use a downloaded house if you want
- Last name must be something that represents a bunch of different colors, like Rainbow or Prism, etc.
- Play as long as you want, as many generations as you want, in any order that you want. Want to go backward? Go for it. Want to go in a weird, wacky order? Perfectly fine.
- Don't like the colors? Use your own. Take some out, add some others. It's all for fun, anyway.

My family is the Hue Family and I'm starting with white. My founder's name is Yukiko, which means Snow Child in Japanese. Isn't she adorable? And I made her all by myself! She's a family sim.
Ari's Adventures Yukiko

She married a townie named Jeff, and I changed his hair to fit the generation color. He's also a family sim. What luck!
Ari's Adventures Jeff

I had them set up in a really cute house that I downloaded, but it's running way to slow so I'm going to build them a very simple one today. I plan on implementing the generational color the following ways: hair, lipstick (for the ladies), clothes, walls, furniture, and appliances, when possible, and contacts - unless it just looks too weird. I'm going to repaint the house when it's time for the next generation to take over and start their adult life. I'll choose an heir, just like in the original legacy, who will then marry and have at least one child.

When it's time to pass the torch to the next generation, I'll probably move the previous generation out, rather than let them die. It depends on my mood at the time.

The order and selection of colors I've chosen is this:

White
Pink
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Violet
Brown
Black

This is assuming I don't lose interest, which I probably will. I may change the order at the last minute, depending on how I'm feeling at the time, I'm pretty flighty. I'm guessing that I won't be that interested in Brown or Black, because they're too 'normal', but we'll see. Feel free to join me...or not. I'll post some pics here now and then. I'm not going to take a bunch of pics or tell a story, but I'll post the family members to keep everyone up to date on what I'm doing - until I get bored, which sadly, happens all too often. :(
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 23rd 2009, 6:01 pm

Yukiko is GORGEOUS!!!

Yup
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 24th 2009, 10:39 am

Thank you, Hunter! Gold

While Yukiko was waiting to give birth to her first child, she decided to adopt a puppy. His name is SnowBeast. Fierce, isn't he?
Ari's Adventures Snowbeastpup

I just built a very simple house for the family. Most everything is in white to reflect the first generation.
Ari's Adventures Whitehouse

SnowBeast grows up! He does look fierce. I'm so glad he grew up into a large dog.
Ari's Adventures Snowbeastup

OMGWHATACUTEBABY!! The first baby of generation 2 - the pink generation - has been born. His name is Thulian - which is a shade of pink. I don't have him dressed in pink clothes, yet, if I even have any for toddler boys. He's so cute, though. I hope he stays that way.
Ari's Adventures Thulian

The couple is pregnant again, and I'm hoping for a girl. Mainly because finding boy names for this color are difficult, lol.

One fun thing about ACR is that some sims will try for baby on their own. Both the founders are family sims, and are hard at work trying to expand their family. So much so, that they tried shortly after Thulian was born, without success. But three hours later, they tried again - and now baby number two is on its way. I might just sit back and let them make their own family and see how many kids they end up with.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: How Fun!   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 24th 2009, 11:17 am

This Legacy Challenge actually looks doable and fun, Ari.
What a neat idea using different colors for each generation!

Your Sims are very attractive, esp. Yukiko. She's gorgeous! (I love that her name means Snow Child in Japanese. Neat!)

This tickled me:

Quote :
His name is SnowBeast. Fierce, isn't he?

I love how his little face is buried in his dog dish. Giggle
He grew up to be one gorgeous white shepherd, didn't he? Handsome fella.
Thulian's a doll baby, too.
And your white house looks terrific. Good job. I like how clean-looking (cause of the white, of course), open and roomy it is.

Thank you for sharing. I always enjoy seeing what's going on in your game. Yup
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 24th 2009, 7:46 pm

Ari - THIS IS a cute thing you have going on here M'Lady.

Thulian is a doll.......even WITH pink hair. LOL

For pink boy clothing - try Simphany. I was there a few days ago and know they do have pink for boys. Kiss
Back to top Go down
Zayury

Zayury

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 7:55 pm

I LOVE YUKIKO, both her and her name!!! Kiss Bravo!

THULIAN is ADORABLE! I actually like the pink hair on him and I LOVE the name!!! Kiss Bravo!

Kool idea, I'm glad you're having fun! Gold
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 27th 2009, 11:20 am

Thanks so much, guys! I'm having quite a bit of fun, so far. From the last time I played...

Thulian grows into a child. Can't decide if I like him better with black eyebrows or blonde, but he sure is cute. He's two days from being a teen.
Ari's Adventures Thuliankid

Meanwhile, those busy family sims are trying their best to populate the world. Giggle The happy couple has had TWO more children, both boys! Enough with the boys, already - we want a pink girl!

This is Nadeshiko - which means carnation in Japanese. He's kind of girly looking, but he's a boy. He's now a child.
Ari's Adventures Nadeshiko

The third boy I named Floyd - as in Pink Floyd. It's a stretch, I know, but I'm running out of ideas, here, lol. I don't have pictures of him, yet. I'm going back in to continue the family. Here's a cute shot of Thulian as a toddler sleeping in the dog bed. If he ever saw this photo, now that he's almost a teen, he sure would be embarrassed!
Ari's Adventures Dogbed
Back to top Go down
Zayury

Zayury

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 27th 2009, 3:19 pm

Thulian looks super adorable in both of his pics! And Nadeshiko is very cute also, another great name! Bravo! Gold
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures EmptyMarch 27th 2009, 9:07 pm

Pink Floyd! I love it! LOL

All of the boys are simply gorgeous. What beautiful children, Ari! Thulian grows more handsome all the time, doesn't he?
His brothers aren't far behind. I LOVE the toddler sleeping in the pooch's bed. That's a terrific capture, my friend.

I'm glad you're having so much fun. Makes me want to play, myself! Send Flowers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ari's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari's Adventures   Ari's Adventures Empty

Back to top Go down

Ari's Adventures
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next