Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Sugah's Sim Antics

Go down 
+3
Zayury
Astral Faery
Sugah Sim
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyMay 11th 2009, 2:05 pm

Thank you, Ari and Em, for stopping by and commenting. I always appreciate the feedback, as you know.

Lazlo's a lot of fun, AF. I agree. I've always enjoyed playing the Curious brothers.
I like them all for different reasons.
Once I spent a few minutes with them taking screenshots for the Strangetown Revisited update, I really started missing them.
I haven't loaded up my game since May 1, but am looking forward to returning to my favorite sci fi geeks, whenever I get the chance. Not sure if I can handle their big, new family without ANY cheats, but I'm sure gonna try!

Oh, and Ari, thank you for the default skins link. I appreciate it, ma'am! Send Flowers
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Well, I finally installed Apartment Life!   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJune 15th 2009, 7:39 am

I know ... I'm a bit behind, aren't I?
Most of the Simming community has already started playing Sims 3, and I'm just now getting around to installing the last Sims 2 EP.
(I haven't gotten around to adding Glamour Life or Kitchen & Bath SPs yet, lol.)

Anyhoo ...
I'm really enjoying it so far!

I have absolutely NO DOWNLOADS in the game yet (it's on my main puter - all data lost recently),
so I'm playing with just the Maxis kaka. I intend on fixing that today, as I can hardly stand Maxis walls, esp.

The only CC I have in the game is my Simself!
I must've downloaded her awhile back and completely forgotten about it.

Sugah Sim moved into a townhouse close to the coast (no surprise there) in Belladonna Cove.
Here she is, signing her very first lease. That's the landlord, Jerome.
(I think that's his name, anyway.)

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_774166ab_97416818

It's a pretty little complex, but even the nicest of establishments has it's issues.
Anyone ever move a Sim into this particular residence?

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_774166ab_374170eb

The neighbors, Michelle and Christian are CONSTANTLY getting into physical brawls.
Have any of you met these two? They must fight several times a day. It's crazy!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_774166ab_174170b4

Sugah took a walk to a community lot and met her first witch.
This freaked me out, as a huge bolt of lightening appeared in the night sky. I was SO NOT expecting THAT!
Almost had a heart attack! lol
(I don't play with Seasons, so this was a real treat for me.)

Here she is meeting Frances the Atrociously Evil Witch.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_774166ab_b741a2d7

What's with the green fumes and bubbles all around? If that never goes away, it's going to be annoying
trying to play a witch. You know? There's got to be a way or a hack out there to turn the green ick OFF!

Here's something you don't see everyday.
Rather than walk or hail a taxi cab, some locals just hop on their broomstick to get around!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_774166ab_9741a333

One of Sugah's wants was to make friends with Francis the Atrociously Evil Witch.
So, she invited her over the next day. Francis isn't such a bad gal. She's just terribly misunderstood
(although she DID bring roaches Sugah's lot). lol

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_774166ab_f741afad

My Simself is currently head of a construction company, single & has $13,135 Simoleons in the bank.

I'm sorry about the first few, horrible screenshots.
I could have sworn I had all of my camera and game settings on the best, highest ones from the start.
DUH!

I've noticed a few interesting things so far.
The Sim's icon changes frequently! Rather than have the same position and expression, I'll look down and Sugah's icon will be looking one way not smiling, then another smiling brightly. It's WILD!
Anyone notice this yet?

The one thing I am having trouble getting use to is the inability to break down walls & restructure interiors.
Of course, in the REAL world, they don't let you do that in apartment complexes EITHER, so I realize
it's far more realistic this way.
But I'm so used to revamping and renovating every pre-made establishment my Sim ever moves into, I'm having a hard time not being able to remove walls and change the windows and door frames, etc.

The new closets option is rather neat.
And the ceilings! They are quite an adjustment for me, too! I am SO NOT USED to ceilings in this game!
Woah!

I shall return later with more screenshots and Sugah Sim adventures, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJune 15th 2009, 11:14 am

Hello My Friend.

I'm so glad you're enjoying Apartment Life. The screenshots are fine Sugah. I'm very familiar with that lot - yes those neighbors. I also notice the changes in my Sim's expressions are more frequent. Sometimes it just cracks me up.

I'm only have a moment before work - but I know some tricks of the trade.

YOU can alter aparments........I do it all the time because NO apartment I've ever seen didn't need my alterations. LOL

We can have a chat about that very topic if you'd like sometime. Let me know - you know I'm always happy to help. Yup
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJune 15th 2009, 5:20 pm

I'm sure I could look it up in the guide SOMEWHERE, H, but is there a way to change up windows and doors?
Also, nowhere on the complex is there room for a telescope. Sugah needs logic points to move up the Architectural career. It's taking forever by doing crosswords.
Is there a way to move some things off the lot (like tables and chairs near the grill) and add a telescope?

One more thing...
A local brought Sugah a present and placed it right on the front stoop.
Now, I can't move the sunflowers into inventory or delete them. I've tried everything I can think of,
but to no avail.
They look so stupid there right smack in the middle of the front stoop near the stairs.
Is there a way to delete the gift or put it in inventory?

I played for a bit today. Sugah is moving up the career ladder, though it's slow going cause of the logic points issue. She has a little over $9,000 in the bank AND a new roomie.

His name is Jason Menon, I believe. He's a Scorpio and in the Architecture career, too.
They get along quite well. He's a Fortune Sim, which is her second aspiration.
(Wish I could change his goofy hair and attire, but I can't control the guy! lol)

He has no cooking points, so she's the chef in the fam.
That reminds me, I need to have her study fire prevention, just in case he decides to prepare a meal!

Here they are schmoozing over pork chops.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_774166ab_9742a239

No trouble so far. The townhouse is a one bedroom, so I changed out her double bed for two twins.
They are becoming fast friends.
Sugah is going to be a senior citizen in a couple of days, so unless I want her to be an old lady,
she's gonna have to guzzle the Elixer soon!

I will probably be offline for the rest of the evening, but will try to pop in tomorrow morn.
My daughters will all be here in the next 40 minutes for our Mother's Day/Girl's Night In celebration.

It's very rare all three of my girls are in town at the same time.
Hubby is in Nebraska for two days, so it's just us gals!!!
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJune 15th 2009, 10:36 pm

Sugah Sim wrote:
I'm sure I could look it up in the guide SOMEWHERE, H, but is there a way to change up windows and doors?
Also, nowhere on the complex is there room for a telescope. Sugah needs logic points to move up the Architectural career. It's taking forever by doing crosswords.
Is there a way to move some things off the lot (like tables and chairs near the grill) and add a telescope?

We shall have a chat about these questions if you'd like M'Lady. And maybe your guide knows more than I do - but I always go into the apartment lots in build mode BEFORE I move any Sims in - and in build mode you can make your alterations. (A little more to it than that) I found that when I tried to make alterations WITH a family already on the lot - it caused more glitches than I could handle. That was per a tutorial I read somewhere - which I wish I could remember - but it does NOT work for me.

Sugah Sim wrote:

One more thing...
A local brought Sugah a present and placed it right on the front stoop.
Now, I can't move the sunflowers into inventory or delete them. I've tried everything I can think of,
but to no avail.
They look so stupid there right smack in the middle of the front stoop near the stairs.
Is there a way to delete the gift or put it in inventory?

In cheat - do MoveObjects on - then you can delete it.

___

I'm really happy you're getting to spend the evening with your girls Sugah. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJune 16th 2009, 9:58 am

We will definitely have to chat soon, my friend.
With my daughter here this week and your niece arriving there soon, we're gonna have to make an extra effort to connect.
But I have no doubt we'll find time and a way to hook up with one another, if we try. Crush

Quote :
...but I always go into the apartment lots in build mode BEFORE I move any Sims in - and in build mode you can make your alterations...

That's what I figured. It's like altering a community lot ... we can't do it when we're playing it.
We have to do it from the neighborhood mode, then enter and do the renovating.
I wish I could figure out a way to get a dang telescope on Sugah's lot, but I guess it's too late.
Maybe I oughta change her career to one that doesn't require too many logic points.
I don't think I can fit a chess board anywhere in her tiny townhouse, but maybe I'll look at revamping the place again.
The thing is...I haven't found her pre-destined hobby yet, and I'm wondering if it isn't science.
I've tried pretty much every other possibility, so I'm wondering if stargazing isn't her thang.

I always play with the moveObjects cheat ON. The dang sunflowers would not budge!!!

I hope to play again later, but much depends on what my youngest would like to do upon waking from her beauty sleep today. Giggle
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJune 16th 2009, 11:23 am

Wow - those sunflowers are a bear!!!!

I'm off to work - so gonna be quick - but a suggestion! For logic points WHY NOT a chessboard? Yup

Sugah Sim wrote:
I hope to play again later, but much depends on what my youngest would like to do upon waking from her beauty sleep today

Uhhhhhh maybe Mom's diet of Mimosa's contributes?????? LMAO I LOVE mimosas - though have not had one in about 2 years. Never think about them - but now that you've brought them up I think I may have to introduce Cuddle Bear to some finer breakfast/lunch/anytime beverage!!

As for connecting in the coming weeks.........we WILL My friend. I will make every effort!!!
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJune 17th 2009, 10:46 am

It's a date then. In the next couple of weeks, we shall set aside some time for a phone visit. You're on!

Well, upon some major rearranging, I managed to squeeze (just barely, mind you) a chess set
into Sugah and Jason's tiny 1 bdrm townhouse.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_774166ab_57441995

It's cramped as all get out, but still doable.

I was right. Sugah IS a Science Sim (which is why I wanted the telescope). I sent her outside to
stargaze and she was very excited about that!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_774166ab_9743edd3

It's funny my Simself should be a Science nerd. I have always loved most Sciences!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_774166ab_5743f8d0

The neighbors (Christian and Michelle) are CONSTANTLY at it ... any and everywhere.
Here they are fighting on Sugah's front porch, while she plays chess with a local.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_774166ab_d743faa5

They've even fought INSIDE her townhouse, but Sugah keeps the doors locked now. lol

Here she is working on creative points. She's becoming quite the virtuoso.
She is currently a Master Architect and has over $35,000 in the bank.
(Thanks to Jason helping out with the rent.)

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_774166ab_b743f372

Jason and Sugah get along swimmingly.
He's an active sports nut who is constantly running errands for some reason, but...
he is great to have around the house...he's very neat and has full roomie satisfaction with Sugah.

I did not plan this scene. I just found them this way and snapped it.

Dueling kitchen duty

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_774166ab_17444833

I never planned on Jason being Sugah's love interest.
And when they became best friends forever, I wanted them to stay that way.

So, I created Ryan Jericho (love that name, btw, lol) just for Sugah and moved him into a little abode
near the coast. He's currently moving up the Political career track and trying to earn enough money
to get the house in order for when Sugah moves in.

Jason happened by his place one day and THEY became fast, good friends, too.
I had Sugah move Jason in, so I could control him. Jason invited Ryan over and Sugah took to him
straight away.

Mr. Jericho is a Taurus, Family Sim & a Gamer. He and Sugah have double chem.
It didn't take long before Ryan and Sugah flirted and fell in love.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_774166ab_77445427

I will be sad when Sugah moves in with Ryan, as I love the great roomie situation and friendship
she and Jason share.
However, one of Sugah's fears is to grow old without marriage AND she fears being childless.
She has been living on the elixer for quite awhile now.
I felt it was time to give her a nice little life and home of her own, sooo... Enter Ryan Jericho!

So that Sugah's hard earned money follows her to Ryan's abode, I am going to move
Jason out of the townhouse right before she leaves it.
I never know exactly how this works, but I don't want her to move in with Ryan and risk leaving most of her bank account with Jason!!!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJune 17th 2009, 12:24 pm

How neat to see Sugah sim in action again! Is this the same sim from our roomies adventure, or did you recreate her in CAS? I don't blame her for locking her doors. I would too with those crazy neighbor! I was wondering if she and her roomie would become and item, but it's nice that they're remaining just the best of friends. Looks like there's a promising future ahead for her and her new fellow!

I just noticed the T-shirt when I scanned down again. "Cute but psycho" That's hilarious! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2009, 7:31 am

What the???
Why didn't I ever see your response, Em? I'm sorry I missed it.

Yes, this Sugah is the same Sugah Sim I originally created.
I might've changed her eyes. That's about it.
I'm going to do a wee bit of revamping on her before we start our new Roomies Adventure, I think.

IRT-

I did a bit of creating yesterday.
Needed to take a break from all the uploading and updating at Sugah's new place. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Yawn

This is Cinnabar Dining, a gift set I did for SIMply Edward.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 SteelMagnolias

You will find it here.

And Verdigris Dining, which is my latest gift to Basic.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 VerdigrisDining_GiftforBasic

You can find the set here.

If time allows today, I hope to do a few sets for a small Sugah's Place update this weekend.
Not sure yet, since I'm moving everything over to the NEW site and am not ready for the
"Grand Opening" of Sugah's Place (forum) at this time. Getting close though!!!
I'll be getting some of my fashions up on the new site this week, hopefully.

Sooo...
What's been going on with your game lately??? Playing? Creating? Writing Sims Tales? Share!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2009, 10:18 am

Well, nothing's been going on in my sims game lately, because I haven't even played in over a week, lol. I am starting to look forward to our new roomies project, though.

Your new sets are adorable! As always, classy and tasteful, with nice colors.

It's so funny how you set up your living room in the townhome - because that's exactly how I did mine, too! I put the computer on a small table in that exact same spot, and put a loveseat against that same wall, lol. I love the little townhomes, but they are very small. Not good for more than 2 people. In mine I had created my Witchy sisters - there were three of them and each one had their own townhome. One became a good witch, one an evil witch, and one a neutral witch. I had quite a bit of fun with them.

It looks like Sugah's life is working out nicely. I like the name Ryan Jericho, too! It has a nice sound to it.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJuly 8th 2009, 10:58 am

Cute sets, Sugah. I really love the pastel lavender and teal combination. The red chairs and pictures are really cute together too.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 9:05 am

Thank you, both, for the kind compliments.
I appreciate them MUCHO, my friends.

Ari, it's wild that you situated your Sims little TH living room almost the same way I have!
What are the odds?

IRT-

Yesterday, I was feeling creative again (the alternative was to upload more Sugah's Place
files to my file host accounts ... BOOOOORING!).
So, I whipped up a little living room set for my friends @ Paegin Sims.

Infusion Verde

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 InfusionVerde

You will find the set here.
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 12:44 pm

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Shocked_smiley_sticker-p217423005419671376tdcj_210

Holy Mackinoly that's a gorgeous set!

I LOVE the colors and that painting is FANFREAKINGTASTIC!!!

I SO must download that and play it in one of my families homes. What's funny is the taste is so ME. Maybe I'll use it in my SimSelf and Brian's home. It's NOT Brian's taste - he'd like it - but wouldn't choose the colors for his home. BUT, being I'm a woman, and I think women rule - I decide THAT set shall be used in our Sim Home. It is written. Sim Brian will have to DEAL WITH IT! LOL

GORGEOUS work M'Lady! I keep looking at it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors!
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Grazie! Gracias! Danke! Merci! Many thanks!!!   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJuly 9th 2009, 11:58 pm

WOW! Thank you SO MUCH for that glowing review!
You have absolutely made my entire weekend, m'lady!
I am glad you like it. I wasn't sure how the soft olive and blue-gray would appeal to others,
but I found the three coordinating fabrics and couldn't resist!

The painting is a 10-mini-pic collage, as you can tell, and took a long time to finish.
I couldn't believe I actually came across that much art that coordinated with the fabric.
If you look closely, you may see some flaws in the collage.
I need to send Frogger a PM and ask her if there's a template for that mesh, as it'd help me
get the measurements of each little pic just right.

Anyhoo...
You know how much it would mean to me to see screenshots of Infusion Verde in your game.
I'd just LOVE IT!

Quote :
BUT, being I'm a woman, and I think women rule - I decide THAT set shall be used in our Sim Home. It is written. Sim Brian will have to DEAL WITH IT!

One of the many reasons why I think so highly of you, my friend. Giggle

Thank you, again, for all your generous compliments. I appreciate your support more than you know.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 7:03 am

Big Hugs I do love green and this olive green is perfect.

The blue-grey is a perfect combination.

I believe Cindy needs a new livingroom set.

ThanxJewel
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 3:01 pm

Ulli, thank you SO MUCH! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Couples1

I honestly didn't know if the olive green would be that well-received.
That color was popular many moons ago, but through the years, we don't see it as much anymore.

I would LOVE to see screenshots of the set in Hunter's and your games.
It still tickles me to see my stuff in others' games. Yup
Back to top Go down
EKozski

EKozski

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 3:18 pm

OMG!!!

Dat's Gawjus!!!

How I missed that is beyond me.

I really like that!
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJuly 11th 2009, 7:33 am

Why, thank you, Ed! Crush
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJuly 13th 2009, 9:41 pm

Okay, I absolutely fell in love with Ed's red recolor of PMS's Fresh Bedroom set.
So, first chance I got, I downloaded it!

The set is so vibrant, bold and beautiful I decided to create a Sim just for the set.
I'm thinking her whole house is going to be decorated in shades of red.

Anyhoo, I am not sure this is the way Miss Ruby Villarouge's (I think that's what I named her, lol)
bedroom is going to stay, as I may do a bit more re-decorating still.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 SIMplyEdwards_PMS_FreshBdrmRed

Ed, I'm thinking the Cinnabar dining set that I donated to SIMply Edward might be the perfect
dining room for Ruby. And perhaps my latest set, Vega Tango in Red, could work as her living room.
What do you think?

I will be introducing Miss Villarouge sometime soon, so stay tuned...

[added later @ midnight]

I decided to build Ruby a little home, though I'm not quite happy with it.
I think I'm gonna create some all new stuff in shades of red for her humble abode.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_b76756bf_7767efbc

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_b76756bf_3767ef61

Here's the lady of the manor. Ruby's a Fortune Sim and an Aries.
Red is Aries lucky color, as Aries is ruled by Mars, the red planet.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_b76756bf_9767eb66
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 4:28 pm

There's still not enough money to build a top floor for Ruby, as she has less than $1000 Simoleons in the bank.

Here is what I've accomplished (so far) with her tiny modern loft.

The living room (looking in from the kitchen)

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_b76756bf_d77665af

The kitchen (looking in from the living area)

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_b76756bf_57766673

The bathroom (quasi-aerial view)

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_b76756bf_1776660d

The entire bottom floor

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Snapshot_b76756bf_d7775329

Told you the place is very small! The bedroom will be on the top floor, where I am hoping
I'll have enough room for an art easel and exercise bike.
The loft is on a little lot, so there isn't much room (if any) to put stuff outdoors.

A definite work in progress ...
Back to top Go down
EKozski

EKozski

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 5:47 pm

That's a nice little loft!

I like the way you decorated it.

I was looking at the kitchen and that one recolor of the Basic Kitchen Counter might work. It's the one with the diamonds on it. I think the color matches the walls/floor. Or, it might be too "light"

I'm not too sure of the diningroom set. There's something about it and I can't put my finger on it.

I love the livingroom set! I may play around with it myself.

Fantastic work, dahlin'
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 8:58 pm

Why, thank you, my dear. I'm glad you like what I've done so far.

Are you talking about the recolor of BuggyBooz kitchen you did in early June here?
It's a gorgeous recolor of the set, but I think you're right, Ed. The color isn't quite right.
To my eyes, your set appears more mauve than the deeper, more vibrant rose red in Ruby's kitchen.

Although, now that I'm looking at your lovely recolor job again, I may have to do a kitchen in that shade of rose, just so I can incorporate your pretty little set into it!

Did you do the floor, too? It's perfect with the recolor.
Back to top Go down
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

PostSubject: Auntie Grace's Rockers - Sneak Preview   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJuly 27th 2009, 11:13 pm

I intend on releasing some bedding, matching rockers and maybe some coordinating walls/floors tomorrow in a little mid-week update.

Here's a sneak peek ...

Auntie Grace's Rockers

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Sneakpreview_LJ-rockers

Grandma Annie's Rocking Chair Mesh by LJ of Simtopia
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 EmptyJuly 27th 2009, 11:18 pm

You are on a creative roll Sista!

Those are awesome!

I wish the creative bug would bite me again soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's Sim Antics
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next