Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly Sims 2 Community featuring free downloads, Sim Stories, Games & More

HomeHome  Start HereStart Here  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Hunter - January 21, 2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Hunter - January 21, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Hunter - January 21, 2009   Hunter - January 21, 2009 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2009, 1:38 am

Hunter - January 21, 2009 Hunter1-10

My sister Ava spent the night. We woke up around 8:00 and chatted for a little bit. We talked about our beaus, plans for the day and the Inauguration the day before. Pretty exciting times we're living in.

Hunter - January 21, 2009 Hunter1-16

I skipped breakfast and worked out. I LOVE it. Kickboxing and running are probably my two favorite ways of staying fit. I don't want anybody thinking I condone starving yourself - I skipped breakfast because I have big plans today, which include consumption of many calories.

Hunter - January 21, 2009 Hunter1-15

I took a shower and got ready for the day. WHY the picture of me in my undies? Because I work HARD for that body and the world SHOULD see it.

Hunter - January 21, 2009 Hunter1-14

Now I know what you're thinking. That is NOT Grey, my fine man. He is Maricela's boyfriend Max, and met me at my office for lunch. He had told me he had something important to tell me. We walked down a few blocks to Sunset Park.

Hunter - January 21, 2009 Hunter1-13

WOW! WHAT a surprise. He's going to propose to Maricela and THAT'S how he's gonna do it. They had their first date in Sunset Park.

Hunter - January 21, 2009 Hunter1-3

Maricela will be so shocked......and so happy. He is a good guy and I wish nothing but the best for them. When we all first met him, all we saw was the long hair and the "rocker" look. I think none of us expected him to be a professional landscaper who owns his own business. I KNOW none of us expected him to be so sweet and soft spoken. Another walking example of how we shouldn't judge books by their covers.

Hunter - January 21, 2009 Hunter1-12

We went to Sug's Irish Coffee House, which is just the whole gang's favorite place.

Hunter - January 21, 2009 Hunter1-11

We talked for about an hour over lunch. He told me of his plans for him and Mari to have a grand wedding, build a great house and raise 5 kids in the country outside of town.

Hunter - January 21, 2009 Hunter1-9

Around 2:00, I met up with Ava again at the house. We talked for a bit - OF COURSE I told her about Max and Mari and swore her to secrecy.

Hunter - January 21, 2009 Hunter1-8

We decided to a bit of shopping.

Hunter - January 21, 2009 Hunter1-7

Around 5:30 back at the house, I got a phone call from Max and Mari to confirm if we were still having poker night. Poker nights are really popular within our gang. Grey showed up as I was talking to Max to see what we were doing that night. Isn't he FINE?

Hunter - January 21, 2009 Hunter1-6

I SHOULD have stayed home and played with GREY, but we decided to go ahead and participate in poker night. Damn, he is so fine - I can hardly keep my hands off the man!

Hunter - January 21, 2009 Hunter1-1

Poker night is always fun. We have a poker room with 4 tables and we draw names to see who plays at what tables. I got seated with Max, Maricela and Ava. Sitting there with them, it was so hard to contain the joy of Max's secret.

Hunter - January 21, 2009 Hunter1-2

Wow.......Ava looks SOOOOOOO pleased with her hand. LOL We really had a great time that night though. We played, we ate pizza (LOTS of pizza) and just enjoyed eachother's company.

Hunter - January 21, 2009 Hunter1-6

Around midnight me and Grey headed back home and picked up where we left off. Did I mention HOW FINE the man is???? Loving
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Sugah Sim

Sugah Sim

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - January 21, 2009   Hunter - January 21, 2009 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2009, 2:31 pm

Yes, you DID mention how fine that man is, Hunter! Talk about your smitten kitten. Giggle
I'm enjoying this section. It's fun to go behind the scenes and learn what your models are up to.
Poker night looks so much fun (especially the pizza part, lol).
Congrats to Maricela and Max. I look forward to seeing her reaction to his proposal.

Your poet blouses look beautiful on every Sim who wears them, btw...so feminine and stylish. The mesh is really easy to work with, too. I love it!

Thank you, as always, for featuring some of my walls in your screenshots. I appreciate your support MUCHO!

Fun stuff!

Loving Send Flowers Loving

PS Where'd ya find that fabulous tub, dahling???
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/
Hunter
Admin
Hunter

Number of posts : 5956
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - January 21, 2009   Hunter - January 21, 2009 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2009, 7:06 pm

Hey Lady!

Thank you so much - I'm glad you like these "Behind the Scenes" looks.

As for the poet blouses you see in this post - in fact all of the clothing worn by the female models in this post and LaShaya's new post are new will be available for download soon. I'm so glad you like how the poet blouses look - I think they're awesome too. I really credit Liana for such a fabulous mesh. I like a lot of her stuff - but that mesh is just awesome.

As for your work in my screenshots - wouldn't think of NOT including your work M'Lady. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://basicforsims.forummotion.com
Zayury

Zayury

Number of posts : 582
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: LOVED IT!!!   Hunter - January 21, 2009 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2009, 8:59 pm

Bravo! My dear Hunter, this was wonderful! Send Flowers

I really do enjoy getting to know your models in a more personal level! The behind the scenes is a marvelous idea!

They are all gorgeous, and their beaus, hubba hubba! Kiss

You have a wonderful decorating style also my dear, your beautiful rooms definitely showcase your stunning models to perfection! Bravo!

I can't wait to see Maricela's reaction to the proposal! Yup

And I can't wait for those recolors to come out! Gold Great Job
Back to top Go down
http://panterasmemories.blogspot.com/
playwithnina

playwithnina

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - January 21, 2009   Hunter - January 21, 2009 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2009, 9:06 pm

These are such fun Hunter. Thank you for sharing your model's lives with us.

When will the black dress with the white design be available for download? (Download Whore inquiring)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter - January 21, 2009   Hunter - January 21, 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter - January 21, 2009
Page 1 of 1